like this
>

1/2

2/2

>this is actually a good idea, will use this

Teach me

How do you set it up?

Post results

back in the day it was manycam, simulates webcam and you can play gifs or stuff. just remember to disable the watermark.
there are probably newer and better ways these days

Like what? havnt been on the game in a while

try with manycam. it is the only one i know of

Open your post with
"You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?"
This should get results, unless they are SJWs. Then they will royally freak out.

i don't get it
what is this supposed to achieve?

Say your name is dan

It allows you to tell in one question who is willing to show tits, and who is a feminist.

They don't get to say that they wouldn't turn the turtle over, or that they'd help it. They just choose to accept it, or overreact. If they accept it, they are good. If they overreact, end the cam immediately

interesting, but who would read that long of a "introduction" ?
id have to see it to believe it

autism

Try it.

Are you even old enough to be on Sup Forums?

I just show my big dick well looks big in the camera and get atleast 2 wins per night double if Friday or Saturday, the getting is good over the summer, as for getting banned I rarely do and even then I can get unbanned

Got any you want to share?

>2 wins per night
Y'all must be some desperate motherfuckers. Hop on tinder, get some actual pussy instead of a flash of titties.

i just idle until one wants to talk. chances are if they don't skip i can talk long enough to get tits or more. its just a matter of investing time. its boring.

Thing is I have a gf and it got serious so I can't save anything but I know you guys like proof so I pulled this off of my "secret" snapchat

I never thought of recording I know Microsoft expressions works so I will try to make a thread one day but let me see what I can get off my snapchat for you guys

Got one girl warming up to me, anyone lurking?

yup

who

Girl off Omegle that gave me her snap im trying to get more off her

pls do

Speaking of online sex, im looking to talk in my girl voice over stream. ive been taking estrogen recently, and im hoping to give you a shot. Friend me if interested

steamcommunity.com/id/yelierr/

in all honesty my man, you'd have had waaaaaaaay more luck 2/3 weeks ago. school is starting back now