Who here is upgrading to the Xbox One S??

Who here is upgrading to the Xbox One S??

>is it worth it??
>Should I just wait for scorpio?

Get a pc. Better for the long run.

just buy a gaming pc fag

>In b4 get a pc

I'd wait for Scorpio and get that

Xbox one s is basically a ps4 you can buy now. Wait for scorpions tickets to go on sale

this runs games at 4K 60FPS
it's pretty much PC gaming with out all the Viruses and drivers and stupid shit

don't listen to the sweaty neckbeards. if you want to stick with xbox, I'd wait for scorpio. I personally made the switch, but if I were to 'upgrade' my xbox, I'd get scorpio that supposedly has as much power as my now outdated gpu

/thread

>it's pretty much PC gaming with out all the Viruses and drivers and stupid shit

Die in a fire.

You believe that bullshit? Barely anything runs that, lets be honest. You would need 2 gtx 1080's roughly to get that maybe. And you think some 500 piece of overpriced garbage will run that? But, sorry, it has the highest quality pixels.

support for 4k resolution, yeah. it'll scale to your 4k tv. doesn't mean the games have 4k textures

nigga it's obvious he knows sweet fuck all about anything

don't even bother

I have a 980 ti with roughly 6 tflops (what the scorpio is said to have) And it runs 1440p smooth 40~60 fps ultra settings. No way in hell will it run 4k at 60fps

Might as well try to convert someone

>Thinks 4k gaming is related to 4k textures
Console pleb detected.

Wait for the Scorpio. It's only a year away. Unless you need 4K Blu-Ray right the fuck now.

Buy a solid pc setup like a none plebian, console gaming is a waste of time.

That depends, do you want to be Jewish?
>PCArianRace

this is bait, right?

The slight bump in specs are resulting in 5-10 fps bumps in some games. Unless you've got a 4k tv, are a 4k Blu-ray enthusiast, or just really like the smaller form factor, I say wait until Scorpio. I think they might push the specs past 6TF, for reasons.

I am, mainly just for tge integrated power and it's smaller size. If I want a higher resolution or frame rate I would just use my pc.

That will not run 4k 60fps. sorry, but it won't ever

No shit?

HDR and 4k video are the main draws.

>console
>4k
>60fps

So glad I play PS so I don't have to keep buying new consoles every other year
Microsoft cucks

isn't the ps4.5 suppose to come out this year?

> neo

Yep