Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

I've posted before, same drill, I'm sure some have seen the post. I'm looking to pay a fem user or two to do some private camwhoring for me. Anything sent to me will be held in confidence, and pay can be up into the triple digit range, more or less depending on looks/what you're into. The more fit the better, but I don't expect to find a perfect 10/10, if I do, sweet, let me know and we'll work something out. I expect to find a 7 or 8.

Age doesn't matter to me, as long as you're below 30, beyond that I couldn't care less how old you are. I can pay via paypal, amazon, mailing a check, steam games, whatever, doesn't matter to me.

If any fems are interested, let me know and I'll post my email. In the meantime, Imma dump some pictures of girls I find attractive for my Sup Forumsros. Feel free to ask any questions.

tl;dr looking for some femanons to do some personal camwhoring, will pay.

I'll leave my contact info while I dump.

e: [email protected]
kik: wasinizate

No u

no u

Does this ever work for you OP.

oh yeah, of course. No one has contacted me from this thread yet, but I've ran into all sorts of interesting people interested. That said, I kinda took a break for a while and I'm just now coming back.

Bump

Damn, OP, I remember you from years ago. It's like running into an old neighbour.

Haha, yeahhh I've been here a loonngggg time. It started as a thing I did before deployment in the Army, now here I am, 6 years later, still occasionally dropping in. I like everything I've got, and the girls here are generally very attentive and nice, I see no reason not to keep coming back. That said, there seems to be a lot less girls now than there was in those days.

Well I mean damn, if you get results, there's no reason to stop.

Just thought I'd mention that it's a strange feeling to see people on this board from a long time ago, haha

Good luck on your adventures.

Yup, I typically pop up every few months for a few days, find someone I want to work with and retreat until it's time to resurface. Anyways, have a goodnight Sup Forumsro.

Want?

Sure.

She can give you a show

I'm not sure if posting pictures counts, but I'll roll with it.

Interested?

But...you already asked that

Cattle-call for Fake Agent.

Pay to play
[email protected]

Wut.

My email is posted above.

Bump