Do you think I could kick this guy's ass, if I had to? He is always posting like a badass on Facebook...

Do you think I could kick this guy's ass, if I had to? He is always posting like a badass on Facebook. Talking about fights, etc. He used to try to bully me in high school.

He's the guy with short hair. 5'11" 180lbs. I'm the guy with long hair. 5'9" 170lbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey yes you could do that easy!
i would also recommend you (im a boxer) if you really want to make sure that he drops, some "jab and hook basics"
a good jab or a decent hook to the chin and most of humans drop.
Let me just give you the more important fight tip of all:
ALWAYS be the first one who trowh the first punch out. Dont be scared and dont let him trowh the first punch because it could surprise you and knock you out.

r u thor

Yes, with the help of my secret move (pic related) you can defeat anybody.

You two look more or less matched. Develope some fighting technique you may increase your chances.

>Pink Floyd shirt
>Looks like Kurt Cobain

Your body difference at this level dont make a huge difference. Just be sure to trowh the first punch once youre confronted and overheated because of him.
Also if he starts getting loud and talking shit and you see him openening and closening his fist, that is always a uncouscous sign that he is preparing for punchin you.

nobody wins in a fist fight unless you insta KO

then nobody wins anyway because you have to deal with the shit that comes from punching somebody out

Yes but only if you use your Mjolnir.

Idk hows in 'merica called but usually there should something like "emergency defense" or something like that.

Usually it should be enough that you feel "provocated and in danger" because e.g he is too close to you and getting violent.

Stop posting this retarded shit, you're both weak faggots

I've only ever been in one fight.
I've only ever won one fight.
The guy was bigger, stronger and faster than me. So I grabbed him by the balls after one punch and told him if he ever did that again id kick his fucking teeth and make him eat them.

Surprisingly worked out pretty well, and I've never actually had any intentions of kicking the guys teeth in. I was just tired of his shit.

ya, looks like you could. I would bet on you hoss. Do you really need Sup Forumss rating? Don't be a bitch, sorry he was your high school bully. fuck em, he looks like a redneck. Aint worth your time viking brother.

That could work if OP feela endangered but he has to trick the guy into doing it

Don't shitpost, this I an older thread. All the newfags falling for the b8

If you really wanna kick this guy's ass then you can do it, muscles don't really mean much it's the willingness to step over the edge and give it hard shot that counts the most, also this guy isn't even that muscular at all, he's just an average stocky middle aged man build. Kick his ass though he looks like a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

Stale pasta from a whiles ago

He's probably knock you on your ass, you pussy fart.

I'm half Mexican and I used to think the same thing about it. But when I really look at reality, there are a sizable amount of ugly, smelly dumbfucks in any race/ethnicity. But I feel you, I really do. Something about the ones that stand out, it just makes me wish they didn't exist. I could go on.

OP learn boxing punches.

You put in your weight and they get really fucked up.

The only reason Kimbo Slice could take so many punches to the face was cause his opponents didn't know how to fucking punch.

Knock him in the head with your weight and don't stop punching you'll Fuck him up pretty bad.

You have A LOT of weight behind you you'll Fuck him up if you do it right