Face it, America. This is your new president. How does it feel to say "Madame President"?

Face it, America. This is your new president. How does it feel to say "Madame President"?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great. And I actually agree with Trump on most issues but the butt hurt from reddit and Sup Forums when he loses is too great to pass up. That's why I'm voting Hillary.

You're kidding, right?

Literally the only reason needed for me to vote for Hillary.

Title or gtfo

Terrible. I know she'll win. She and Trump have to be the worst candidates since Obama and McCain

why are you shilling on here? you only get paid if you shill on Sup Forums

Libcuck

im willing to bet money trump will win

>believing liberal justices give more freedom

No one love big brother more than liberals. Large price to pay for muh weed and faggots marrying

>How does it feel to say "Madame President"?
idc if its a woman president, I just care that its her

I wasn't meaning it as a sexist thing, I was meaning it because right now, she is obviously going to be first female president. Nice try, feminazi.

It doesn't feel great.

Well, a madam is a whore-monger and that sort of fits Hillary I suppose

I'd just call her President Rodham-Clinton though. We call women actors these days so I don't see why I'd call her anything other than President, or maybe PRC for short.

Nah, I'll always call her the bitch who killed my friend.

More like "Madman President" amirite guise?

alsiuydlkaiydkua

Face it OP she fucked herself over not choosing Bernie as her VP. Now she can't win over the young crowd. She's fucked herself.

Shill Thread

TYPE: Demoralization / Tokyo Rose

AGENDA: Push the idea that Clinton's victory is assured

>white trash detected

I'll bite, story?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

she killed a lot of people with her "experience" in foreign policy