Men disgust me

Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ***** guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Find_Partner/comments/4v6o94/husband_films_wife_during_foreplay_cocksucking_bbc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad pasta

reddit.com/r/Find_Partner/comments/4v6o94/husband_films_wife_during_foreplay_cocksucking_bbc/

I'm half Mexican and I used to think the same thing about it. But when I really look at reality, there are a sizable amount of ugly, smelly dumbfucks in any race/ethnicity. But I feel you, I really do. Something about the ones that stand out, it just makes me wish they didn't exist. I could go on.

Is this another pasta?

Because I'm Mexican and Asians are the master race

tits or gtfo

Yes because ALL men call women "cumdumpsters" and we love to dominate and show women who's the boss! Every day I go outside and punch a woman in the boob because I am a man!

I'm half Mexican and I used to think the same thing about it. But when I really look at reality, there are a sizable amount of ugly, smelly dumbfucks in any race/ethnicity. But I feel you, I really do. Something about the ones that stand out, it just makes me wish they didn't exist. I could go on.

Srsly gtfo with ur anime weab.

Meh there's no good threads rn I'm out

Lol McDonald's and now this OP. Get your life together bro. Go improve your self.

It's funny lesbians have higher rates of domestic violence the gay's and straights, you say men disgust you but women are more often the actual abusers.

Yawn. Wimmins are so boring. I enjoy looking at their boobs and that is about it.

Go back to Tumblr

>Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

>Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Could say the same thing about a world without women you dumb bitch.

Togtfo

This was literally here last night retards. Can't you tell a b8 when you see one ffs

this is sad just let this thread die

What's her name?

Someone is trying to start a war

Insert jontron I see what you did there

Huh, I haven't seen this shitpost in ages. I'm quite surprised that this has resurfaced really.

Not understanding your logic here lady dogs are loyal as fuck

Jumpsuited monster is all I've got. Sorry.

this is such bait guys, cmon