Here you have it, TITS

Here you have it, TITS.
Now that I have your attention, tell me user.
What's the meaning of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WEBM_TO_FAP/comments/4v6nf0/boyfriend_films_his_girl_with_bbc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/WEBM_TO_FAP/comments/4v6nf0/boyfriend_films_his_girl_with_bbc/

42. Or to play with tits. Either one.

>What's the meaning of life?
posting tits

More titts!

hot diggity Dawg them some goood tittieees

Yeehaw I LIKE ME sum GOOD TITTIES

these titties make my penis hard

do I smells titties?

kek
also, nice dubs, son

Ok, abort mission, this is now a tits thread.
Please, attach tits pictures to your existentialist musing (or just post tits)

There isn't one. Make your own meaning

tits

duh

>/thread

To make more life. Values kind of have to be layered on after the fact.

The meaning of life is a complicated subject. The short answer, of course, is 42. That is common knowledge. But the true meaning of life is not just 42. It is reproduction. The human race lives to produce more humans. That is why, no matter how pleasurable anything else is, it never compares to having sex. Most people set their goal in life to be happy. Nature makes it so that being happy equates with reproduction. There is nothing after expansion. Reproduction is the meaning of life.

There is no meaning to life. Trying to find meaning in something is folly. There isn't always meaning in it, and if there is it very rarely changes anything.

The only way to have a life full of meaning is to live it the way you want to. Find what makes you happy and roll with it. If you're like me, though, not much makes you happy. Nothing anymore, really. So, life is meaningless and empty, but there isn't a point to ending it; it could change.

You are completely right, but I believe that that pursuit of happiness is the meaning of life. And as I stated in the post above yours, sex is the one thing that makes everybody happy. Therefore, the pursuit of happiness = sex = reproduction.

Therefore, tits

Exactly.

There is no real meaning.

I guess the objective of life is to try to die of natural causes.

In a world with 0 respect for life, there is really no meaning at all.

Sex doesn't make me happy. I've not had a lot of it, but each time it wasn't great. It doesn't get better either. Orgasms are okay, but I don't seek them. Masturbation is just a chore nowadays to keep myself operational.

Sex doesn't make everyone happy, and you can have sex without reproduction, take for example gays. And as far as I'm concerned, children are the worst thing that can happen to a person.

to live