Feels threat

Feels threat
i feel like shit :(

Why?

Do you even check the catalogue? There are now three feels threads that are currently up.

Fucking summer. Back in my day these were called baww threads.

Go kys

i refreshed 3 times...saw nothing...doesnt matter now does it?

Seems it does actually, considering I'm the only one paying attention to your shitty thread.

You're a failure.
Your thread is a failure.
You don't even add spaces after an ellipsis.
Kys.

Funniest part is you're pretty much reliant on me to keep this alive. I'll let it die though. Cya.

fucking whiny ass pussy farts

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

topcuck

Let's do this

samefagging butthurt teenagers are mad tonight

I didn't need to read that

i've got myself a girlfriend after being single for a year. I broke up with my last girlfriend because she was controlling, manipulative and nasty to me, but i fucking loved her. Through-out my time being single i kept having dreams of us getting back together and i'd always wake up feeling shitty. Now that I have a new girlfriend I fucking wish she's nothing like my ex but she seems kinda simular in a way...

That's me in 12 days ;_;

my grandparents have those same plates

anons letter to that girl

>Do you hate me?

Do I hate you? At points I probably thought I hated you, I thought that things you did were terrible and I hated that. I've never hated you though, I don't think I have that in my heart to hate you. With the things you've done I've hated those but always forgave you in my heart. I always tried to put the blame on you, it's her fault that things are like they are, I was immature and arrogant. I wanted to put the blame on you, I had to because deep down I knew the fault was mine. I know that it's my fault that you acted the way you did, the way you responded to certain messages or situations. It's my fault that you cannot trust me, it's my fault you're scared of what could happen. It's my fault you push me away regardless of how honest or pure my attempts may have been. It's my fault you can never fully forgive me. If there's anyone I hate it's myself, because I pushed you away when I should've brought you closer. It's my fault that I acted like I did. It's my fault that my head is fucked and my heart is heavy. It's my fault I treated the most beautiful, smart, witty, funny person I know with such contempt. That's why I don't ever think I can ever forgive myself because the way things happened with you is my biggest regret. Do you want to know what hell is? Constantly seeing glimpses of what could have been, a smile or a laugh that takes me back and now I'm an addict constantly searching for that high again...

Damn dude, you're so badass

Fuck you

Dude this is legit really sad imagine being in the dad's position

im still right though, you're just an upset little teenager

i fucking love it when people falsley accuse people of samefagging

Samefag

samefag

samefag

oh heckles you got me

And you're just an edgy faggot trying to prove something by belittling others in pain

It's because the faggot wears crocs

this is now a get thread

Oh yes, I'm the edgy faggot. Pretty sure I'm not the one whos here to whine about shit.

dubs

you fucked it

dubs

quit while you're ahead

dubs

this is no longer a get thread

please fuck off

dubs

what are you trying to prove?

singles

k cool

that he's a fag