AOS daring Dane Cook to chat shit

AOS daring Dane Cook to chat shit

youtu.be/F3HEg98daik?t=4m40s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uowe-F4iOfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le obnoxious pretending to be impassioned metal babby

I really want to see what he looks like without the beard. Probably as meek and pathetic as I imagine.

Literally who and who?

Nobody cares about your youtube videos.

Now fuck off and get a haircut.

>it's a guy with a beard ranting about SJWs on YouTube episode

Is that the guy who does the toodley-doo versions of videogame themes?

Just got my haircut, whore

Who is this ugly motherfucker and why should I care?

cucks

>Make4chanGreatAgain

James Rolfe
>calm, intelligent breakdown as to why he doesn't want to watch a movie
>backed up with logic that is sound
>no useless music or jumpcuts

This dude
>yelling
>unironically uses the word "SJW"
>flapping around like a spaz
>annoying as fuck music playing

how embarrassing.

I'm glad about having both. We need the volume but also the calm argument behind it.

Right?

Dane Cook is a comedian that steals jokes

No, you're thinking of Smooth McGroove. They do look pretty similar, though.

This guy pisses me off. Right down to his fucking stupid look based off of Jay and silent bob. His fucking toys proudly displayed in the background of most of his videos.

He is the prick you see wearing a matrix jacket and owns an extensive Samurai sword collection. Someone should hold him down whilst I shave him, revealing the skinny little rat he is. Then I'll burn all his toys and tell him to get a fucking life outside the internet.

This guy is so embarrassing

> Someone over 17 dressing like a Metalhead
> Thinks his opinions are valid

kek

AOS is such an obnoxious cunt and it's sad that James is somehow friends with him.

That said, I hate SJW shit so he's kind of cool but still a cunt.

i remember that guy when cinemassacre was playing dr jekyll live. he cursed more than a person should. it was like he just learned how to

He should take all those edges of his and have a shave

Reminder that this guy is literally Sup Forums.

james was chill as shit and this embarrassment is ruining it

>someone on the four channels talking about how someone looks.
Wew lad
E
W

Alpha is decent guy. The ranting is part of his act. It can be not for everyone but underneath he's a good lad. You guys should stop making shallow baseless opinions of people honestly.

Now I know how women who aren't SJW's feel about being lumped in with those people.

This guy is such a cringeworthy embarrassment in every way.

this guy is a huge faggot. i appreciate that he's backing james up and not being a coward but it would be better for everyone if he just kept his commentary on the situation to the absolute minimum needed for a gesture of support.

>when AOS goes to bat for you

So he shouts ironically? What the fuck are you on about? This video is made in response to the backlash and he chooses how to present it. Whining like a fuckng bitch whilst tapping his Lego toy box saying how much a flick means to him.

At least James had some dignity.

this guy looks 30 or so and acts like a fucking 14 yo

pathetic

AOS is currently getting upset you can't delete your own thread

literally who the fuck???

meh all this pointless hatred for this Ghostbusters movie is getting a little annoying now.

Yes I get you wanted the original cast, but as the movie stands comparing the second trailer: it actually looks like a decent fun flick (apart from some unnecessary humor).

But all those trailer shots such as showing how they originally got a hearse and then made the ghostbuster car, the Chris Hemsworth scenes, all the gadgets and props that look top notch, I will definitely be going to see it, as well as you and eventually cinemassacre

>This thread

Pretty impressed 2bh. I thought I was the only one who disliked him and always skipped the James+Mike videos he was in.

Sidenote: Obscurus Lupa also defended James in a much better way.

He has a wife's son so apologize.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this guy is a gamergate so im sure him hating on ghostbusters has nothing to with that do its just a coincidence

BTFO
to be fair though it was probably mikes idea to post it here. he's probably having a hearty giggle right about now.

local bearded man shouts at SJWs

People thought TAVG was real for a long time

Just a reminder, this guy is literally a 5'1 manlet.
He's the definition of Napoleon syndrome.

>everyone on Sup Forums is ugly

it really bugs me how dissonant Sup Forums is, to the point you'd lie because it fits your idea of what Sup Forums is

This guy was cucked by Silent Rob recently.

He called him on the phone to apologise personally; even makes a shoutout to him in the vid in the op.

youtube.com/watch?v=uowe-F4iOfI

Whatever you say fatso.
Faty fatty boombalatte

You also forgot his intro, which consists of children's fanart of him. It's pretty pathetic cocksucking yourself that hard. But I don't blame him, it's easy money. And he's probably actually stupid enough to be into video games too

He is Jame's rabid dog and James has has unleashed him to the sjw.

looks like a manlet

This guy is such a cringey manchild.

>Watching youtubers

Jesus christ, are you 12?

What do you watch on Youtube? Rocks?

Martial arts technique discussions, helicopters, airplanes and firearms mostly. Not obnoxious retards who give their worthless opinions about movies at least.

>Martial arts technique discussions, helicopters, airplanes and firearms
I bet you wear a fedora and use the word classy.

he's mike's retard friend who james tolerates because he's such a nice guy. i don't even think mike likes him desu.

I guess you owe me money then. Pay me on my patreon and please like and subscribe my youtube channel :^)

damn bro you're such a badass.

AOS has always shared Sup Forums's general opinion somehow. Even when he gave Anita a chance and befriended her, he later called it off after she betrayed him with her usual lies.

>Martial arts technique discussions
You're like those people who think watching those National Geographic documentaries about martial arts means anything to your combat skill.

The fact The Fedora Avenger is calling anybody out on anything is hilarious.

Are you really this desperate to keep your shitty thread alive?

People are idiots.
The internet gave voice to a whole lot of idiots.

I'm going to do the fuck I want. I probably just going to torrent it and watch it by pure curiosity and forget about it.

Oh and I'm racist and hate women regardless of what movie I watch.

He says Mad Max was a remake, as if someone got the IP 'Mad Max' and made their own movie. It's like he's unaware that George Miller directed the new one and it took him nearly 20 years to get it green lit.