Is race mixing redpilled?

Is race mixing redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Speak eenglish what is redpilled. Fuchs da matrix neo

Im starting to think its the ultimate redpill.

I'm whiter than cottage Cheese and I'd breed that beauty

the mom is alright too

In cases of human/negroid crossbreeding the negroid and the hybrid should be destroyed clearly and the human parent neutered and imprisoned.

>more edgy than hitler

Wew

Remember The Fly when Seth Brundle tried to teleport himself and Geena Davis into one pod to reduce the percentage of fly genes?

Breeding nigger women with white men is the only way to dilute the amount of nigger genes in the world short of straight up genocide

I'm mixed race black/white and its a fucking embarassment.

Whites see you as black. Blacks see you as white.

I've always wanted to be White since I was little... It would make things so much easier.

who is she

No, race mixing is the narrative of the system, a prison for you mind, I can only show you the door, you're the one that must walk through it.

Breeding with blacks is the only way to bring them closer to the other races. Just look at the difference in IQ between blacks America and blacks in Africa. Once blacks get their average IQ around 90, a lot of the problems they have (dropping out of school, fatherlessness, high crime rate) will be significantly reduced.

See, this faggot gets it. You want them to be gone, or atleast better than they are? Literally fuck them into something else.

If done correctly and managed right, we could be free of niggers and their shit culture in less than 200 years.

Lol

plz dont

Its so funny how nigger men hate their own race so much they only want white women. ...dont blame them though.... lupis, aids, HIV, sickle cell.... niggers are nasty.

If they keep breeding with whites they will eventually be white.

you cucks will all be black you mean whiteboi

Kek

giant nostrils, nappy hair, ashy skin, low iq...

>redpilled
>aware of the true nature of reality

wtf? question doesnt even make sense to me?

keep dreaming brownboi

Reproducing at all is bluepilled, regardless of who it's with.

I mean, if you're stuck with this...

Personally, I prefer Asian women. They may not like me back, but that's fine, too.

Can't get more redpilled than this tbh.

red pill
blue pill
doesnt matter.
were stuck in "reality" even if you know the true nature of it, you still have to play along with the rest of the world or else be exiled into permanent loneliness and live the life of a hermit who refuses to conform to society.

best thing one could do is try to play the game and win. its all about the money.

no

race mixed people have no identity

What if you could get the money without the family bullshit? Wouldn't that be like beating a game at 100% Completion instead of 49%?

the game is different for everyone. it doesnt always require a family.

thats the cool thing about existing. you get to chose your purpose.
u can be a family man, or focus your entire life on piling up those funds man. either way we will all die in the end.

At my point in life (27, no kids, not even a gf), it'll just be about money. Sometimes it's lonely, but I'm sure glad I'm not stuck hundreds of thousands in debt and having to pay child support/alimony to a woman that only cares about herself...unlike all those other guys I finished high school with.

personally, i dont think any amounts of money would satisfy me.
obviously id be one busy and happy fucker if i had millions of dollars.
but in the end, if i had no body to share it with it would all be rather dull to me.

im 23, and my goals are to be financially well off, but to have a family as well. i do believe love is real and very important to every human being. money is the prize, but im playing the game just to play, not to win or lose.

I would breed with that african gold

I see. I've learned a slightly different lesson so far:

>money truly does buy happiness
>full Hallmark

I pity you. I live in a racism-free society and I'm fine

Not going to lie, i see black woman as sexual objects.
However i see white woman as wife material.
Am i racist?
do i give a fuck?

That's how black women portray themselves and WANT to be seen. They don't care about being decent wives, mothers, or even girlfriends, rather, they only care about how many dicks they have inside them at any given time. That's why they worship people like Nicki Minaj and Azalea Banks: neither have anything to contribute to the 'positive' image of black women other than having a fat ass and big tits.

They have. Mixed people have identity, google it, e.g Coloureds, also known as Bruin mense or Kleurlinge

Aaaaaaand the Whites would be gone too
>no more nigger
>no more cracker

it's ok man, its your preference

>money truly does buy happiness
u know this is a confusing sentence.
does money truly buy happiness?
sure it can take one places and allow one to see breathtaking sights, or have experiences that poor folk may never get to have.
but i dont think it will ever buy love. or lasting satisfaction or existential fulfillment.
money helps one find happiness through other means. it provides more opportunies for sure.. but it is most definitely not needed.

on the other hand, what is happiness anyway? is it financial success? is it seeing your kids become amazing people? is it being content with what you have done with your life? i dont know what it is. and ive stopped searching for happiness as its impossible to find since theres no real definition.

the way i think about it is happiness is not some end goal in my life. its just one of many emotions experienced along the journey through life. its comes and goes and is never really here to stay.

ill take my happiness as it comes and let it go when my body needs other emotions.

"They". Do you know every single one of them? Even in a family siblings can be complete different

True.
think its something to do with a feeling of superiority.
Master white race vs Black race etc etc

Also dat ass.

sounds like paradise

Yes, money does buy happiness. Other people and things tend to take it away, which in turn, takes away your happiness.

Money/happiness/security can remain as long as you use some of that money to buy hard assets.

race mixing is destroying diversity

By "they," I'm talking about 90% of black women, especially the 72% of that 90 that seem to enjoy having children out of wedlock. Granted, this doesn't apply to *every* black woman, but it does to most.

seems like your definition of happiness depends on how well off you are financially.

if you read the rest of the post ud see why i disagree.

rece mixing creates diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Yep.

>having children out of wedlock
That shit is outdated. Do you know what percentage of marriages end in divorce?

good luck man. i hope you find what you are looking for.

What the fuck, they are both decent looking but have an ugly baby