Hey Sup Forums, I recently ran into a bit of a problem with my penis...

Hey Sup Forums, I recently ran into a bit of a problem with my penis. So last weekend I went to a rave/music festival and got my dick sucked. About a day later this showed up. The skin adjacent to the shafts and pubic area was really red, hardened blood I assume. I didn't shower for like 2 days so it got really dry and eventually it just fell off so basically now I'm missing a patch of skin. I also have 4 bumps at the head of my penis near the hole. These cause minor pain when touched also. It also inhibits the ability to urinate slightly. I don't think it was the blow job because of how fast it formed. Roughly a week before, i went to a public pool and went swimming, could that be it? Anyways I'm kind of nervous. I'm 18 btw

go to a doctor you dumb ass

Looks like AIDS. You should cut off your penis before it gets worse

fuck bro, herpes for sure

let's instead talk about the fact you got white ass hands and a black dick. who is currently touching your dick?

medic

You're 17 nigger.

OP is probably Italian

Syphilis. Probably.
Go to a doctor.

thats def herpes bro, gl on the long road to no recovery

HPV! go to the fucking doctor

OP right now

Fourniers gangrene
RIP OP

FOURNIERS GANGRENE !! Srry mate hit the er right away

hate to break it to ya OP, but you should probably see a doctor for that. I mean, it might be awkward, but it's 10 times better than living your life without knowing you have an STI/STD.

That's the worst fucking feeling ever...

If you have sores on your dick that should be the look on your face even before you get to Sup Forums.

Medifag here that's not how syphilis looks like ans e didn't say the bumps smelled. Seems more like herpes idk i'm high

gonna die

Looks like herpes, get it checked out.

Get you some Lysine and BHT, friend, that's some genital herpes you've got

You'll need about 1000mg of Lysine and 2000mg (2x1000mg morning/night) of BHT per day. No alcohol. Drop down to 2x500mg after the sores go away.

Valtrex will help also, but you're a lysine and BHT user for life. Don't drink heavy when taking more than 1000mg BHT per day.

yup looks like herpes, damn herpes at 18 thats gotta be rough thats why you don't let hippy whores touch your dick

HA HA HERPES DUDE

herpies. I would know, i have it. it can onset stupid quick. no you cant get it from the pool. you cant get anything desease related from a public pool... the water at least. the chlorene and hydrochloric acid they put in those is enough to nearly destroy hair.

>might have a deadly STD
>goes to Sup Forums for advice

Shhh, trying to further scare OP.
How are you a medifag? RN?

lmao this nigga rawdogged

Weird, in the last thread you were 17

nah dude this is def herpes were not trying to
scare him we're just being blunt. not our fault he's
a retard.

Go to the doctor, man. That's herpes you got.

Lol ur gonna die faggot

I am pale as fuck, but have a dark dick aswell.

Asian*

HERPES WINS!
FATALITY!

Where was this rave? That looks like herpes

just looks like an irritated rash to me

> asks for medical advice on Sup Forums
> thinks Sup Forums will help

OP is a fag

Fair enough.

Thank god you posted this because I thought I had herpes but after seeing your picture I definitely do not have herpes. You sir, have herpes.

get fucked normie

Looks like Psoriasis there bud.