This gender shit needs to stop...

Wtf!!!

what the fuck

What the fuck is that thing

Oh come on this is hilarious

thats just a fat man

Fucking hot!!!

Fucking agreed I thought this was a ylyl thread

Whats your problem thats a human being stop being an ass hat....

Its there body they can do what ever they want.

so that was a woman?

gynecomastia

That's the reason fat people don't like losing weight....

As much as I wish people like you would be dropped on an island, no person is an island in society. That creature is dishonouring every single one of their relatives and ancestors and setting a disgusting precedent that people like you fall for and normalise, which then affects other people who were only a step away from crazy and could've still been helped. You're the villains here, your faux morality be damned.

No just a fat man out of luck...and as for the gender issue its there body so fuck off...

Look at the nipples, he got surgery

Stop body shameing she can do what ever she wants!!!Are you in her body?So why does it matter to you?

>she
ARE YOU ASSUMING ITS GENDER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sjw to the rescue!!

Go fucking kill yourself for being a SJW.

AHAHAHAHH What am i looking at.

I would much rather not look at his nipples to be honest

She???Wtf thats an it....a fucking it....

its a female on testosterone. not all trannys are guys becoming girls

Does it have a vagina?

Its a women...

This is a woman ops is a man...

That's clearly an ftm

This is my dream man.

Omg burn it with fire

I can just feel the enthucasm in your voice, ya'know?

Im trans and this is a man seeking attention pay no mind....they make trans people look bad...

guys seriously stop hating on the LGBTXWXYZ+ community.....

2010's in a nutshell

This is obviously someone who has lost a lot of weight and has extra skin. Retards.

THE BACKWARDS MAN THE BACKWARDS MAN

I CAN WALK BACKWARDS FAST AS YOU CAN

WHY DIS NIGGA GOT TITS?

This mad me kek

gay

All this hate from a board that worships traps...

Traps are different...

No. Op's pic literally is a trap. A reversed version of what Sup Forums adores so much, but still a trap.

Why?

it was not always like this user.

I remember when men wearing dresses and makeup was for humor, now it's fucking serious and people don't think extremely altering your body to resemble the opposite sex isn't a mental disorder.

I hate this planet.

I agree. It wasn't. We used to make fun of transgenders of every kind.

I miss the old b as well.

And transgenders will go on not caring about Sup Forums's fragile feelings.

Would Sup Forums make fun of me if I ended my life over being fed up with all of this transtrender faggotry?

I just don't think I can handle what's to come in the future if the Donald doesn't do something about it.

>When they say the clit is a micro penis
>When the penis has become a clit

Hot Trap....

well those day's are gone, thank god for filters but at times even those do not filter out everything.

The Donald doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about any of us. This isn't political.It's psychological.

>Sup Forums
>C
Assuming we do care you faggot, just know that whatever you do you'll always be either male or female :^)

personally, I would not user, you would become a martyr for a great cause, a cause so noble even SJW's off all types would bow down and say this shit has gone to far.

Ugly trap

Lmao were was the politics?Couldn't agree more...

Those trips... thank you, my Sup Forumsrother.
The world will know if the time comes.
My ripples will reach far and wide.
Society will become aware of it's corruption and retardation when I take my own life.

Honestly, the unattractive part of that person is all the goddamn piercings. Why do they always have fucking piercings?

Because they're fucking mentally ill. Mutilation comes in many forms and they always feel it looks well.

YES user, YES!!! Go Towards the light

Transmen think its sexy i guess...

Go on then. Sound off the march against the transgenders with your righteous death.

i still make fun of dudes who cut off their dicks and call themselves a female, and females who want a pole to fill their friend's hole

No! Transmen do not think it's sexy. It makes you look more like a SJW posterboy. Real transmen don't want that.

How do you know?....

Yes, they can. And I choose to use *my* body to call people like him delusional head cases.

Let freedom ring!

To all the people saying its their body, when these people start having jobs with your kids, and they pass on their retarded doctrine on them about how all white males are born racist, and they become cucks, i hope you think back.

He's cute though

Wtf no!!!!

Well I find him cute. Dunno why that's so unbelievable.

Yes, you are certainly the future.

R u a girl?

No

Ur gay?

No its not cause its a chick....i think.

Yea, I mean that vagina weirds me out a bit, but otherwise I'd be down to fuck him