Who here goes to Sup Forums just to not feel alone

Who here goes to Sup Forums just to not feel alone.

Also, fuck poodlecorp for dosing overwatch and hampering my addiction

I mean. People can act edgy and like they don't give a fuck, but Sup Forums is the one that feels the ! most

General feels thread whole we are at it

Because why not?

How many fucking feels threads do we need right now? Half of them are edgelords and summerfags anyways

I'm just sick of waiting to feel important to someone, its fucking eating away at me

Point taken. But Sup Forums both doesn't give a fuck, and gives too many

Why do you need to feel important to someone? Take care of yourself first.

Dude. I know that feel. Not ot be edge, bit I've straddles the edge for stupidreasons and don't know when I might just take the dive.

Just keep telling yourself that life changes things. Better or worse, but it changes, and it's better than sticking to the hell you create for yourself by trying to keep things The same

Lonely alcoholic here. Drunk and willing to share vintage Sup Forumsaww folder. Shall I?

Do it. We could all use that from time to time.

I have I'm pretty happy with myself that's the only think keeping me from going off the deep end but I'm just so painfully lonely it makes me cringe

I will continue.

To tell the sad truth. Is used to think about multiple personalities. And tried to give myself an imaginary friend. Her name was Aria. She helped me to cope when I couldn't. When I get to that low pont, she comes out, almost real to me, then I cget better, and she fades. I feel bad sometimes, because I know as I get better, she slowly fades and dies away, with no one to help her.

This all started when I was very young, 4th grade

You're important to me.

I first tried to kill myself in 4th grade, younger than most who try.

It would be nice if we could all meet. If there was a way for all of us to get together in a room and say. "Hello, I'm user" to each other, and actually talk face to face

>tried to

there's no attempting suicide faggot, you either do it or you dont fucking pussy

I fell in love for the first time when I was a junior in high school. Most people wouldn't give such an event any merit, but it changed the course of my life forever.

How?

This helps a lot user

I first failed to kill myself when I was 21. My parents had split a couple months before, and I really didn't have a good way to channel !y emotions

Can you trust an elementary school student to get anything done?

In retrospect, I'd find that all things in life are substitutes for being in love.

I wanted to since I was in grade 4 too. Still managed to push through it I don't even know how I made it here today.

The big question for everyone I guess is, what keeps you going? What steps between you and the edge?

My fucking giant ass dick tryna get laid

Too fucking terrified of the concept of death

lol

The hope that maybe itll get better, even though the last 10 years were the worst years of my life

You thought you were gonna make me annoyed or mad, but it made me smile, because this is exactly why I go to Sup Forums

and
I'm sorry that you felt that way. I've always found music and art helpful in alleviating those emotions.

Me neither... to be honest, things have gotten thousands of times worse. I just drink, perform, and draw, to reinvent myself. But I'm always reminded of who I am.

You do too? I've tried drawing, music , learning new things. I find it exciting for a time, but something in me asks if I'm trying to fill the void.

You'll have to face it sooner or later... (also, nice trips)

you assume too much my friend,

I did it for exactly that

Well, thank you, then, and sorry for assuming.

Hey, if you're like me, the void is both insatiable and unavoidable. I can't tell you if this is good advice, but fill the void any way you can: Women, drugs, craft, ect. You've obviously been dealt a shitty hand. Make the best of it.

Sadly yes but I completely push it out of my mind it's probably unhealthy

Gayyy

Thanks user, and to you too. Maybe someday we can find something that satisfies.

To the pursuit

Do you think fucking housewives, hobos, or anyone can comprehend what death really means? Take comfort that you're like everyone in this regard.

Aaaannd?
Ironically, I have an androgynous voice and get called mam on the phone and miss while playing online. All the time

Though I'm already past my limit, I'll raise a glass to you, user. Cheers.

Looking at that pic. It !makes me feel like our lives are measured by what we leave behind when we are gone. We don't even get to see the lasting effects. Crazy huh?

I'll continue my story:
My life changed again, when I met Haley. She was wifu material: sexy, rich, and brilliant. Much like me, she's a classically trained musician. But contrary to my expectations, I'd find my darkest times in this relationship.

Unfortunately, an all too common, though no less disastrous occurence

Of course. Even the now famous J.S Bach didn't realize that he would leave behind a legacy. In his time, he was considered (simultaneously) old fashioned, and his counterpoint overly complicated. If I were you, I'd leave as much of a legacy as possible.

Certainly. Haley would both show me the epitome of highs, and the mariana trench of lows. She'd demonstrate that my love language is suffering.

>that pic
beta as fuck tbh fam

Definitely. That pathetic piece of shit is obviously nothing compared to our relationship prowess. (I say only half ironically)

After she and I decided to spend our lives together, Haley cheated on me. She and I would spend the next year sorting things out. To my dismay, she'd leave me behind, and move away forever, to be with her new lover.

Wish I could stay Sup Forumsros but I've got a job to do tomorrow, and I need some sleep, I guess. Know that I'll think of you if I feel down tomorrow and smile,knowing there are people who understand

My life has been like the Office: Out of 9 seasons, most of the plot would occur through seasons 1-3. After Haley left, I've been left with the semblance of a life. But there was one notable event afterwards.

feels Sup Forums