Linux users unite!

Linux users unite!
Let's point out why other operating systems are not good.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10902649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're trash, judging people based on their operating systems, when you can't even play most games on yours without duelbooting.

>duelbooting

Also, there's Wine, dipshit. Enjoy your botnet.

Either way, the first point still stands, judging someone on what operating system they use is a scummy thing to do. Also there are other ways to prevent botnetting, you should know that.

look at the teen summerfag who just installed Ubuntu on his laptop and now feels an undeserved sense of self superiority.

/sage

Well I do use Dualboot. I get that Linux has its flaws as well

my favourite linux is vista

Now just look at that faggot.

I've had it for a year and a half nigger

> I've had it for a year and a half

fucking kek. hack the planet summerfag

this, who gives a fuck either way

Microsoft added ubuntu as an update.

>Microsoft added ubuntu as an update
kek

If you think wine is a replacement with even a sliver of the capabilities of windows, you're an idiot and are most likely using linux to feel superior to others.

kek no. I could if I want to. I'm that good newfag. You clearly don't know shit about computers and you probably don't even get pussy

if linux is so good, why does nobody use it despite them giving it away for free

Actually linux isn't the best. It would be the best if it was more supported. People don't use it because they don't know how. It's not consumer friendly

>No SolidWorks
>No Capture NX 2 or even Photoshop
>No MATLAB
>Most games don't work
There are just too many programs missing. I have Ubuntu for certain tasks but for now I have to usr Windows as my primary operating system.

Windows does have more software. No denying that

I'd switch, if I could.

Question: I need to have Linux Fedora running on a computer for a class next semester. Was wondering if I could just install a VMware and run Fedora through that.

A friend recommended I do that, but i haven't looked into yet. Just had to re-install windows and don't really want to give it up again.

>I could if I wanted to
>I'm that good
>You don't know shut about computers
>I bet you don't get pussy
This has to be B8.

strawpoll.me/10902649

vote

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

T420 Thinkpad

Being such an illiterate faggot that you compare operating systems based on how many games you can play on it

OP don't listen to the haters.

Using Linux does, in fact, make you far superior.

Also, bragging about your Linux skillz is the best way, by far, to pickup chicks. Chicks want alpha, and Linux is alpha.

+1 for t420
I like the pale colored look, mate

Its actually default Manjaro KDE