What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10902649
6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/389729-2016-porsche-991-gt3-sapphire-blue-black-alcantara-red-stitching.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chrysler 300C

Is me in the middle

Nigger alert

2012 VW Gol

2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2.7L V6

Also me
Old pic so it's missing work I've done

i drive a brand new european ecobox, because cars are taxed 180% here, and being a student its all i can afford

mine. rate?

92-93 Nissan 240sx
I must say
I'm wrote jealous

Nothing I don't have my fucking license im 19 and don't do shit, bad at driving as well but it's probably because they don't want me to succeed its all purpose

fag

05 srt4 is racecar, daily drive a bone stock 1gen neon.

Current state of the srt4, working on getting the full build in, shooting for 600+ on this turbo.

Aww it's so tiny compared to the other two trucks

Do you have Instagram where I can follow you?

mazda 6. very common in my area.

03 civic si soon to be k20a2 swapped. Already have a turbo kit ready for when i take the shitty a3 out
Also 350z in pic is soon to be mine

Jealous
What mods?

Fuck all you 'muricans, you can't handle cars, can't even drive manual cars. You fat fucks can only drive wheelchairs

"srt4"

Bad day?
This is a safe place, you can share with us

Sorry to burst your bubble m80 but I'm an american and I have one of those manual cars you're shitposting about

ITT: Eurocucks act like driving manual is some kind of magical ability only europoors have

I want that civic.

2014 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
pushing 550 hp

1995 Mitsu 3kGT

nice riceboxes faggots

>inb4 american

strawpoll.me/10902649

???

I agree, 99% of the time i call it a "fuckin piece of shit neon". I just used srt4 to state its not a swap car.

I catch more hate than you can imagine, but i dont care. Still fun cars man. In stock turbo form, its hard tk beat the bang for your buck.

Here is my old built 2.4 swap nitrous 1g coupe that i dailyed for a while, on a 150 shot. This pic was taken at the dig spot at Streetcar Takeover back in may

Doesn't really count if your car is shit m8

Better pic of my old 1g nitrous daily

Yeah I'm American and my car is a six speed. Sorry to ruin your oblivious ideas

Yeah. I don't think it's tough at all. Just the lack of manual transmission vehicles and most people investing in a car don't want the hassle in traffic. My first car was a 5 speed and it was the most fun.

Maita

nice craigslist advertisement

autoquid com/car-detail/c-class/Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-C63-AMG-2008-mercedes-benz_182052851881.html

Hey now, my neons are "ricefighters" fuckin neckbeard faggot. Go drive your grandmas buick to the gas station to buy your 2 liters of mountain dew and a pack of mavericks poorfag

Because I can.

Weekend car only. Insuring a "race car" isn't cheap. Haha.

The hassle in traffic? Faggot?

Daily is a 2016 Rio i picked up in May.
The dying project car is a 98 GTI VR6.

Rio fucking sucks to drive from a fun standpoint, it being a six speed stick helps a little though.

Every time i fix one thing on the golf, two more things break. Fucking frustrating.

What do you think of canadians

Low qualoty bait

1999 civic hatchback
Back right wheel is bent and wobbles bad at highway speeds
Needs a new clutch
Needs new brakes
Needs new tires

Shit is cash

Love them

Legit. Ive always had a soft spot for a busa. I had a 97 TL1000s for quite a while. Miss that biotch.

1.6 diesel power

Toyota Hilux 98

Not done yet

KTM Duke 690 SMC

TITS of GTFO

i didnt know 12 year olds were allowed to drive

How long you had it for?
Is it pretty reliable?

05 Mazda RX8

Why the white
Also nice bug catcher kit

>not done yet

FWD or RWD
Manual or Auto

I drive a golf

So, instead of painting it, you're buying black bodyparts? or White bodyparts?

I'm looking at that 300 in the back

That's how they came

I would totally recommend buying one. After owning this car for 6 months now i can say i love it more than any car ive owned so far. The k20a3 may be the weakest k series but it pulls just fine.

1999 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 speed manual. Working on piecing together parts for a rear axle swap/spring over leaf conversion.

Finally a good car

sick door delete

inbred/10

Insecure redneck/10

nice car, shitty body kit

I'm in Texas. It's hot. I don't have AC. Doors only get in the way of precious airflow.

05 Mazda RX8They only come RWD
6-Speed Manual

Bruh my 99 coupe is in the same ruined boat

Nice car, OP.

You have a manual car. Congrats, bro, cool story. But 99% ameriturds still drive automatic cars. So your point is : bullshit.

how much downforce does the laptop add?

I drive a golf

Jesus, I don't know why that happened

Nice hood.

It still starts every time and I've never had a single issue with it as far as reliability. It just needs more work in maintenance than it is worth at this point.

That's actually pretty cool.

> Drives a rednick car
> I'm in Texas

You don't say

The hood won't fit too much engine

Wow, golf 2, nice one !

Good try bro. You're almost as bad as the fucker using the benz from the craigslist add. At least you cropped out the watermark lmfao

6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/389729-2016-porsche-991-gt3-sapphire-blue-black-alcantara-red-stitching.html

I'm actually from Michigan. Rural Michigan, so not much less redneck, but I'm not Texan. Which makes the heat way worse btw.

Thanks

1989 mx6 gt 4ws only one in my province probably like 1-15 in canada
Needs love previous owner was a faggot

My dream car

1968 Mercury Park Lane

Looks like it fits to me, but to each their own. Just try not to drive it in heavy rain and you'll be fine.

great ride!

Allahu akbar

opel kadett-e cabriolet

convertable opel 1.6i

What part? I'm in Metro D area

Happy Hanukkah

North of Port Huron, lived in Utica for a while though. Where in Metro D?