Ok Sup Forums, I want some honest opinions, just speak your mind and explain why. I'm in quite the predicament...

Ok Sup Forums, I want some honest opinions, just speak your mind and explain why. I'm in quite the predicament. Here is story and backstory to go with that. pic related, it's her.
>be me
>13
>middle school
>skinny, small, awkward, no real friends
>in classes with blond grill named april
>she was always nice to me and tried to be my friend even though all of the guys she liked constantly picked on me or beat me up.
>she felt bad for me at lunch a lot and would come sit with me
>became good friends over the next year
>did more and more stuff together
>eventually her family got to know me and adored me
>we started sneaking out at night to go on little adventures
>nothing was particularly special about the adventures
>just special because it was with her
>at this point, whether or not I understood, I loved her
>Became very close, but never worked up the balls to kiss her even though I was prompted at least 10 times
>this continued through the summer before freshman year
>end up going to different high schools
>slowly but surely see each other less and less
>eventually we just talk on some weekends, lives of our own now
>fastforward to 2nd semester of sophomore year
>start talking again
>says she misses going on adventures with me
>have my license so we sneak out on weekends to go adventure to scenic places
>feels like middle school again
>about to go on 4th adventure when she abruptly breaks off contact with me
>has a boyfriend now apparently, who doesn't approve of he going adventuring
>was gonna confess that I loved her that time, all planned out in the most BS hallmark way possible
>heartbroken, but not giving up
>she still talks to me on a regular basis
cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxtYC-6hUKQ
youtu.be/1HUEq_0mAC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey man just an hero

without hearing the whole story, id say just to move on man youre young and youll find someone else

>tells me her boyfriend basically ignores her
>she's really affectionate but he's a dick no matter what
>decides it must be her fault and gets depressed
april had always been christian, went to the same church as me on easter and was somewhat devout just not crazy or self-righteous
>I didn't learn this until later, but he hit her on a semi-regular basis and she usually let him push her around
>he pressured her into sex
>disgusting fetish shit at that
>only know because he took pictures to brag and sent them out
>she still does nothing and blames herself for him being abusive
>slowly cut off contact again because summer and can't take the feels
cont.

kek faggot kys
it's your fault for lacking the balls to make her yours

>FF to now
>senior year is about to start
>not so small anymore
>/fit/ as fuck, 6'2 205lbs 11%bodyfat
>not a soul has the courage to pick on me
>she just recently contacted me
>wanted to see me
>go on an adventure again like the good ol days
>drive to a mountain with a view of the city and everything else for miles
>sit in bed of truck to just stare out and talk
>once we've caught up all the way she opens up about all of the things her boyfriend did to her
>says they broke up now
>hugs me and starts sobbing uncontrollably
>talks about how she can't believe how much i've changed and how she misses the way things were in middle school
>says she's sorry she ignored me for that guy, and said she loved me
>kissed her right then and there
cont.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxtYC-6hUKQ

FINALLY
Now beat her up and abuse her too.
'cause we're on Sup Forums, so who are you kidding

How does that guy's cock tastes faggot?

I am not reading all of this fucking shit. Go kill yourself.

I'm reading, cont. pls

>rest of night was restless but nice
>start seeing her everyday
>do everything together again
>starting to really feel for her after I watched her fall asleep in my arms
That was three days ago, last I've heard from her was yesterday. I really do like her, but both fundamentally and religiously I can't bring myself to be with a girl who's not a virgin. Lots of girls like me now and a lot are virgins. I love her but I can't bring myself to be with her. What do Sup Forums?

Stop being a Christian faggot and love her.

Not OP

See You wasted your chances either get someone else or kys

god, you dont want to be girlfriend because she's a virgin? you are a literal faggot.

From what you said, her ex made her do fucked up shit. And it sounds like they were together for like two years? Bro she is definitely damaged goods. But, on the other hand, she's young and very impressionable. If she was like 23+, it'd be a lost cause. You should definitely go for it. Fuck it, why not. If it works, it sounds like it has the potential to be great. You never get anywhere in life without taking a little risk.

I call Be op no happy endings

wouldn't know, but he knows how my knuckles, knees and a broken desk taste. I imagine they taste about like me going on a fucking tren rage cause I roid now

This you faggot. Don't be such a pussy. Religion is for guys with no game

Fuck ye.
What up fellow "natty"?

Why does it matter that she's not a virgin? If you fucking love her (and it sounds like you really do), you should be with her. You have a treasure on your hands. Don't lose it you dip.

That might be the stupidest reason not to love someone. With that logic most wouldn't be able to find love after the age of 30...

thank you guys. I do love her. more than anything.

So you don't love her.

wtf happened to underage b&?

mods get this faggot out of Sup Forums

You have problems with reading comprehension, don't you?

no shit. I don't know any teenagers that are lean at 205 and natural. not possible

Senior year is 18 non-americunt

You're on Sup Forums you fucking idiot. That's enough sin on you to be banned from every religion. So date your non virgin almost raped first love and stop being a total moron about her vagina having been already used.
Most likely the virgin girls you know are just lying hypocrites or using the backdoor loophole.

I second this OP, don't be a fag. She loves you.

Stay with her, like you said she didnt even want the sex

>she loves you
>you love her
>you can finally be together
dont be a faggot OP

If you truly love her, it wouldnt matter if she was a virgin, she was pressured into it...she loves you and you love her so go out with her

Idk OP I just don't know man
No girl would let that happen to them she has the slightest kink if anything so fuck your morals and have good sex

So if you love her then can you get over the fact that some edgelord abused and raped her?
Se fucking loves you man. don't be a nigger faggot

/thread

Dont be a faggot OP love her with all your heart, just because her goods have been opened dosent mean you cant love someone

MORE PICS OP

>OP christian fag
>OP is cucking himself

By not acting, you'll become the very thing you hate. You're already Chad in looks, ignoring this girl when you love each other makes you a Chad in life.
Don't fuck love Op.

of her body pls

it says it's about to start, he's still 17

Stop cucking yourself with religon OP

OP youve seen what the basement dwellers have to say about the situation, just make sweet love to her

Yep. user is totally not gonna jack off, OP

This is a very valid point OP. You are the embodiment of chad with a hatred for chad, she needs a guy like you. Don't fuck her or yourself over you nigger.

OP she must of loved that dick same thing happen to me

Like you said, you love her, regardless of whether she's a virgin or not, so go for it. All the time you spend with her thrown away because her douche ex pressured her into sex? If you do really do love her, and throw it away because she's not a virgin you'll regret it for the rest of your life

What the honest nigger fuck, OP?
So fucking what she's not a virgin? It changes absolutely nothing. She loves you and she's a literal fucking 10/10. Love her back and don't ever look back.

Are you fucking kidding me? Someone who actually genuinely cares about you enough to go to you for comfort after being abused and you want her to fuck off because she's not a virgin since there are other girls that think you're attractive since you've bulked up. You'd rather be with a virgin who wants to just get laid rather than a non-virgin girl who wants to be compassionate and intimate with you. Grow the fuck up, stop being such a christian cuck and treat this girl well. Hell, the bible has justifications for pedophilia, rape and selling women yet you ignore those, why the fuck wont you ignore the virgin shit.

What religion prevents you from being with a girl who's not a virgin? Christianity? Cause that's not true.

OP nigger fuck who ashamed of seconds

>You have someone who loves you
must feel nice

This puppy will love you

Not OP but there are over 30,000 sects of Christianity that each have different interpretations of the bible and cherry pick different rules to follow. Don't know which branch OP follows but there are even more retarded ones, masturbation is a sin vile enough for eternal damnation to some retards.

He's right, OP. Words of fucking wisdom right here. The bible preaches love and she loves you like a puppy. Don't throw this away you silly nigger. Once you get into your 30s love isn't even there anymore and virgins are completely non-existent.

Whatever OP hope you stay with AM

I have 2 doggos to make up for lack of human love

It works until you realize that she still isnt there, sleeping with her head on your shoulder

how can you be so sure the other girls that like you are virgins faggot

Its why I dont go to church
I believe in god
But im not gonna be some giga faggot who has their daughter pledge their virginity to him

>What do Sup Forums?
post the fuckin pics, as if I cared about your sob story
>my gf has been fucked before what do?
u kill urself

>each have different interpretations of the bible and cherry pick different rules to follow

You don't get to cherry pick what rules you want to follow though. That's not Christianity at all.

At heart though I get where you're coming from, but the main point is OP is incredibly stupid or this is 10/10 bait.

Honestly OP, the fact that she loves you should melt any other reservations you had about her. Most of Sup Forums just wants to have a girl to love period and you want to throw her away because some faggot beat and raped her? That's bull fucking shit, OP, she needs you.

youtu.be/1HUEq_0mAC0
OP you got me fucked up I was the only negative user here tonight I'm sorry bros can't hold back my feelings forever

>fuck her
>be no virgin
>love her
???
>profit

OP, I would kill innocent people to be you. To have a chance at love, to have a 10/10 blond girl who fucking loved me and to have the ego boost of girls adoring me. You are obviously not thinking about this straight because she loves you. A girl fucking loves you, and you want to push her away because you're a retard.

>be OP
>10/10 sweet little blond girl loves me
>not a virgin
>want to throw her away even though I love her cause the bible apparently says to

what a fucking cuck

Pics of her?

When I read you were a Christian / religious I stopped reading. Your retardation could take this nowhere interesting.

you see, normally I would agree except OP did sorta tren up to 205 lean and almost kill her ex boyfriend so i'm not so sure. the alpha kinda balances the cuck

I really hope this is bait.

You ain't better than Muslim extremists nigga.

Op, you don't even know a vagina, so you have no place having opinions on a vagina. you do seem like a bit of a dick though.
Advice = grow up

sure user. can't blame you, she's about the prettiest thing i've ever seen

My girl kinda went through something similar to this girl of yours so i can somewhat relate, her ex treated her like shit and forced her for sex, most of the time without her consent,just push her on bed and force whatever the fuck that faggot wants on her. Don't let virginity issue come between you two, whats she going to think if the reason you don't want to be her is cause she's not a virgin? About time she have some man treat her right, aye?

"extremists"
>implying that all muslims aren't hostile to the west to some degree
>implying OP is a terrorist
Don't be a dumb nigger, OP is just some religious fag who fell in love with a girl his church won't approve of.

LOLKEK
OUT LOUD

More recent pic of her

I'm sorry to say this but, I live in a small farming town in California, I could throw a rock and hit a bisexual chick who's cuter than her and I bet has a thicker farm ass. Go fuck other chicks user. You said it yourself you are fit. The world is your fleshlight.

Lmfao do this

I'm only a dick now because i'm angry after so many years of being picked on.
You're right, this is kinda shallow on my part

Fuck her, then you won't be a virgin anymore and you'll be the perfect match.

that made me kek user, but that's probably just a bad pic, OP seems to have found an attractive grill here. maybe i'm wrong but OPs grill seems like a QT

this sounds like some bait, but if you really loved her, her virginity wouldn't be an issue. are you a virgin? sure sounds like it, faggot. lol

If I wasn't a virgin I wouldn't give a fuck. so yeah I guess I am a faggot but It's because i'm an autist in the body of chad.

OP why don't you go fuck all the other gurls make them non-virgins and then you won't have to compare

Yeap, so don't worry about it and just love her. From my own experience, my girl being broken before is reason for me to love her more, not the opposite. Don't let her go, she's gonna need you.
And beat up anyone who accuse you of "dating a broken goods", put those muscles to good use.
Lastly, dont beat yourself up thinking you were shallow, she's your first love and lots of people let things like that get to them initially, you're not the only one, as long as you can look past that and focus on whats important, you're good. Hope things turn out great for you two.

well, here are your options fag. you could bang some of those virgins, if that is really what you want.. while you talk to this girl.. i mean she told you she loved you, did you say it back, are you to in a committed relationship? if you really want to bang other chicks you could, and you could kinda friend zone her for a bit.. there would be some justice to that, but you risk her moving on..

on the other hand, if you really have feels / love this girl, then that is probably who you should lose your virginity too. doesn't really matter if she's a virgin or not imo.

my first serious girlfriend talked shit on her ex.. claimed he forced himself on her, but tried to act like she was still a virgin, and that we would lose our virginities together.. i still fucked her and i still lost my virginity to her.. she gave great blowjobs.. no regrets, would fuck again.. the whole virginity thing is way overblown

Typical cuck sob story, the girl is using you for her feelings and will ditch you in a heart beat.

thank you user. At the very least I should probably do this for her. She kinda broke my heart but I know she loves me now

I had this exact problem.
Then I turned 14 and stopped being such a faggot

Can you not fucking read? OP is 18 now you absolute nigger

Same shit for me. Doing totally irrational shit just because it's written in a book, I don't think you can get any dumber than that

Are you fucking dumb op, drop the dumbass religion go get the girl you love you fucking nigger faggot