If you can jack off your own dick, why not jack off another's?

If you can jack off your own dick, why not jack off another's?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsy.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd like to

if gender doesn't matter, how come it's so important for people to choose it?

of course I CAN jack off another ones dick, but I don't wan't, because I'm not gay, you fuckhead.
If you can eat a girls pussy, why can't you eat a goats?

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Because thats fucking gay you faggot

not a fair comparison

another guy's dick is basically the same as yours when comparing a human vagina to a goat vagina

then why not touch a vagina instead of a dick, since you already know what a dick feels like?

>because that's gay

and?

>/thread

the sole reason there's so many hatecrimes against gay people is because only homophobic children are being born by cis parents.

if homosexuals could just start having sex with women, we could finally start getting rid of all cis people by breeding them away

?

And unlike you and your family, most men aren't actually gay

Therefore doing a gay thing would make a normal man uncomfortable or disgusted

but you already milk cum from your own cock...

why would doing that to another man's dick be that much different?

if only gay people started to have straight sex, then we could breed a new, tolerant generation who appreciates lgbt culture

Because AIDS and am become a social pariah

go to the lgbt board fag

Because it's my own fucking cock you degenerate, do you think all women want to finger other women? No, because we're not all fucking faggots like you, now kindly drink bleach and remove yourself from the gene pool

Why would someone go to the lgbt board to ask straight people a question?

I bite my nails, should I bite other peoples?
I like the smell of my own shit, should i quaff other peoples ass?
I pick my nose, should I pick other peoples?

Because it's the containment board where you belong, faggot

Make yourself useful and go pollute a trap thread

kill yourself normie

not seeing the problem here

Special snowflakes like you should go melt in hell

Just come out of the closet. You'll all be better off.

I'm not even OP. I'm just here to discuss his question. You're just raging for no reason.

I'd way rather suck one or take it in my ass.

>discuss his question
Any response that isn't "because most men aren't gay" or a variant thereof automatically makes you a faggot and thus makes you belong to the lgbt containment board

hot

But that is what I said, so...why are you so upset?

If they dress up and act like sissies, I'd be up for it.

good question, OP.

i sometimes masturbate to the thought of str8 12-yr-old boys jerking each other off at a sleepover

>y u so med breh
yeah nice meme, 2008 called and they want their cancer back

Point is, it's impossible to tell who's who here since, y'know, we're all anons, and by default we shouldn't assume you've written other posts in the thread before, so if you want people to be able to follow what you do and don't say, why not set up a nice trip, then we'll know you really want people to know how incredibly important you and your opinions are

>yeah nice meme, 2008 called and they want their cancer back

Yeah, neo-christfag white power kiddies are 2016's cancer. Get with the times.

Trips aren't even allowed on Sup Forums anymore. You made a false assumption about me in order to deflect the question I asked you with an attempt at insulting me. Now wondering why you're highly defensive about this topic.

1) Are you actually genuinely debating semantics on a faggot thread, if so, reconsider your life choices
2) Why should I or anyone in this thread answer any of your questions
3) Why do you even care

>You made a false assumption about me in order to deflect the question I asked you with an attempt at insulting me. Now wondering why you're highly defensive about this topic.

Not everyone is tolerant of autism

I was vaguely telling someone who said something dumb to go back to their containment board, now I'm actively telling an autist talking about ad hom on a thread mainly about masturbating someone else's dick to shut the fuck up and let the thread 404

sauce
bitsy.
in/30777

I'd love to masturbate a woman's dick

because thats gay

Who wouldn't, honestly?

How will that make me feel good?

You don't have to do any of this, but each time I reply to you your answers get longer and more hostile each time. All I asked was "why would OP go to the lgbt board to ask a question directed at straight people?" That's not semantics. Nice try with the autism diagnosis, Dr. user. Strike two.

Only if it is a feminine penis

You're just god's gift to women, aren't you?

le meme

man, just went around pismo looking for a hj but no luck :(

>You don't have to do any of this
If I don't you'll keep adding fuel to the wildfire that is Sup Forums
>your answers get longer and more hostile each time
Yeah because I'm getting real sick of you not shutting the fuck up
>That's not semantics.
Sick goalpost moving there famalam, "You made a false assumption about me in order to deflect the question I asked you with an attempt at insulting me" is arguing semantics
>Strike two.
Strike two for fucking what? What are you even on about? Are you gonna leave at strike three? If so, please tell me what constitutes a strike so I can get the third one ASAP

I'm not surprised the underlying meaning of my replies has escaped your autistic mind, but here's a nice fat hint for ya : no one cares about what you specifically said or thought (i.e. "Why is this guy replying to me in a harsh tone when I asked a genuine question because I'm fucking thick and can't get a clue") and every last one of your comments has been some form of "why is what I said upsetting you" while the actual question you should be asking yourself is "why am I even bothering to post on this thread full of cocks despite me not liking cocks as per and preventing it from reaching 404 so it won't blight the surface of the internet anymore"

Reread your post and reflect on the reasons why nobody likes you.

Oh, so now you're the one doing the ad homs despite complaining about them in

Riddle me this, boy : autistic hypocrite or hypocritical autist?

Anyway, since your response has become shorter, ad hom-based and incredibly less irritating to read, I'll assume you've taken the hint and are on your way out

I'm not the other guy. I just thought you could stand to gain some self-awareness of the reasons why nobody in your life likes you.

I asked a simple rhetorical question to point out the fact that asking a question directed at straight people in the lgbt board made no sense. Really that's all that needed to be said. You lost in the first inning. We're just playing the rest of them out until you realize that.

You keep calling me autistic, but have such a hard time figuring out who you're talking to based off their diction. Here's a screenshot to help you out.

The question is why are YOU still posting on this thread even though you don't like cocks?

That dude is interested in the topic, you clearly aren't.

Just leave dude.

If you can shoot yourself, why not shoot another faggot?

Well, if you're going to prove that you fit in with white redneck America, it takes a lot of screaming and ranting to make up for the fact that you're constantly masturbating to feminine penis. That's why it's always about 2 minutes from the start of a trap thread to when the spammers and allahu akbars show up.

I'm well aware no one in my life likes me and I'm perfectly fine with that but, uh, thanks for asking I guess.

And I'm telling you asking rhetorical questions in masturbation threads makes even less fucking sense.
>You lost in the first inning.
What the fuck is this now, baseball? Fits hand in hand with the "strike" business you were on about. Also,
>lost
You know what? You're right, I did lose in that first inning. I lost my chance of just letting this cancerous thread die and let the filthy retards populating it to rot in their own shit till their stench quietly faded away. But no, here we still are, you still going on about being so right and such a glorious hero in quest of the pettiest of victories, having defeated a complete stranger in an argument you set up and rigged so it would be in your favor. I'll give you your victory.

Everyone capitalizes their first letter, ends their sentence with a period and has a standard vocabulary in that wonderful screenshot of yours

You're absolutely right. I just thought I'd help the thread die faster, but all I did was fuel it because some folks wanted to debate rhetoric and semantics on a masturbation thread. I'm very sorry for what I've done and gladly leave those faggots to their dried cum.

You're also uneducated and it's glaringly obvious to everyone.

Im canadian :)

I didn't mean you, I meant the you that involves waving your hands towards an imaginary group of people.

>implying