So when did you realize that Hillary is way worse than Trump?

So when did you realize that Hillary is way worse than Trump?

Was it after you read about all the death People who wanted to witness against the Clintons?

Or after you read about the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, which lead to the bank crisis?

Or that she changed every fucking position for the election (e.g. Gay right, Iraq war, etc.)

Maye it also was because she is constantly lying (Sniper fire for example)

That she is responsible for Syria, Libya, Yemen etc.

It could be also the following things… Benghazi, Email Affair

That she pays internet trolls (which you can clearly see here on Sup Forums)

That the whole fucking Media is completely ignoring her incompetence in every way
Hillary is the worst Candidate of all Time… if you have a bit of a Brain you will not vote for this thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/08/a-comprehensive-guide-to-donald-trumps-endless-business-failures/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/14/donald-trump-junior-and-ivanka-material-witnesses-in-huge-tax-scam-case.html
msn.com/en-us/money/companies/as-its-stock-collapsed-trump’s-firm-gave-him-huge-bonuses-and-paid-for-his-jet/ar-AAgWORF?li=BBnbfcN
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meet-the-big-name-republicans-supporting-hillary-clinton/ar-AAhOzIr?li=BBnb7Kz
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they own you, dude

>[0] citation needed

When she said she would disclose aliens if she was voted in. Thats right google that shit. She said it long long ago. She would do it.

And you liberals are worried about gun wounds.

Hey, deluded republican, quit thinking you're going to influence anyone's voting habits on Sup Forums. You're a moron for posting this shit.

stein or johnson. the only 2 viable candidates. anything else is a fucking joke/waste of time. if you disagree, then youre whats wrong with america

I find myself wondering why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly. Genetically speaking, she shouldn't be. Both Bill and Hillary were pretty good looking at her age.

I feel like trump just figured he could cash in on the race and now the establishment has to pull out all their tricks to stop him from getting elected.
I feel like the same thing happened with Hitler, they figured they could control him, but they couldn't so they made him into the boogey man.
> inb4 Nazi or holocaust denier
Every couple of decades someone gets elected that is not part of the preapproved cycle and we end up with a 'really really bad guy' that we can't vote for, no matter what.
When in reality it's just not one of them.

>open borders
>anything else is a joke

Jesus Christ you're vapid

Ohh, so you also on the payroll of CTR?

There was no Holocaust

Hitler's only fault was losing

Trump is the next Reagan

Hang Hillary from a tree

Please America. Learn from what has happened to northern Europe. Prosperity requires strong borders. (Prosperity for the larger population that is. Not just the elites.)

i love how you pick the most irrelevant topic at hand to defend your shit choices in life. strawman as fuck

You should read this. It's freightening.

rawstory.com/2016/08/a-comprehensive-guide-to-donald-trumps-endless-business-failures/

i dont get how voting for donald trump is still a thing when he already said if he gets elected hes making the vice president the president and not doing anything. he literally has said this more than once publicly. they are basically voting for the vice president

There is some other politician rumored to be her father. Look it up.

It's irrelevant?

Do you have any idea how non-whites vote?

They vote overwhelmingly for free shit and gibs.

A libertarian will literally never even make it to a debate in an open border society, let alone to the White House. We will never have a non establishment president again. This election is our last chance to reverse the demographic shift.

The average age of a white American is 52, while the average age of a Latino American is 9.

Let that sink in.

You're getting replaced by a group of people who not only don't give a shit about you, but couldn't give a fuck about any policy issue other than free shit and big government.

Your retarded little libertarian pipe dream is only possible in a white America, you insulent little brainwashed shit.

but no, open borders is irrelevant. I'm sure of it.

Sounds good to me.

If its not Hillary im voting

>Hillary is way worse than Trump

you dumb fuck. johnson is already in the debates due to achieving the needed amount of states necessary to be on the ballot

One a bigot and a joke.

The other is a pathological liar and corrupt beyond belief.

Which one would you say is worse.

Square jawline
Square fake boobs
No ass

Mrs. Trump is a trap fo sho

if everyone just votes third party the problem goes away. i mean its really simple. the non racist/nonrich can easily outnumber the idiots voting for the 2

Donald Trump is indeed a bigot and joke and conman who screws over anyone who does business with him. That is far more corrupt than anything Hillary has done.

I vote for Hillary.

O im voting Gary Johnson.

The question was which one is worse.

Why don't you go ahead and look up Hillarys involvement in Haiti relief aid.

I would say completely fucking over civilians of a nation ravaged by a natural disaster and setting up the relief aid for the benefit of wealthy corporations is way worse then anything Trump has done.

That was almost a coherent sentence.

so many lies in your post, clearly b8.

You pull the dick out of your mouth just to make that comment?

both will lead to the end of the united states in a nuclear war. trumps campaign will try to get rid of birth control and abortions and force a christian agenda on everyone while causing the econom to collapse whereas hillary might lead to the entire internet being put under the control of corporations and the government, which means well be living in north korea part 2

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/14/donald-trump-junior-and-ivanka-material-witnesses-in-huge-tax-scam-case.html

msn.com/en-us/money/companies/as-its-stock-collapsed-trump’s-firm-gave-him-huge-bonuses-and-paid-for-his-jet/ar-AAgWORF?li=BBnbfcN

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meet-the-big-name-republicans-supporting-hillary-clinton/ar-AAhOzIr?li=BBnb7Kz

Yah vote Gary Johnson.

Dear American immigrants (now called citizens),

Please! Vote Donald Trump.

Regards user

Trump works for Russia, his campaign is payed for by and managed from Russia and his policies are all written by Russia to benifate Russia.

Trump supporters are supporters of America becoming a district in the Russian Federation.

I belive that's called a traitor

Nice try Trump shill

Hillary is also garbage

Fuck off Trump shill

Hillary never served.
Neither did Bernie.

Are you kidding? Those are some complex problem-solving scenarios there, I'd prefer that in my president for sure.

OP dun goofed.

Another of "Trump's Chumps"

Rd #UNSHILLING
; The act of correcting the attempt to thwart free speech.
10 reasons why I quit being an Internet shill
10: long hours and shitty pAy
9: spending my life doing... What? ... For what purpose?
8: Can't exactly explain to anyone what I do without being full of shit
7:Lots of the people we shill are actually just normal people just trying to connect with others without some wrench thrown in the mix
6:Could literally be having sex or doing something awesome right now instead of being a computer zombie shut in
5:Clean conscious ... Nuff said
4:Opportunity for something new to do with my life! Variety is the spice!
3:Lost weight by not being on the computer as often, and got laid more
2:New appreciation with life and people
1:Positivity is contagious, and desirable- pass it on! :) ..

Crash Team Racing?

Mrs. Trump likes the ladies

But his tiny hands leave them unfulfilled

Yah and when was the last Democrat that served?

First he's a warmonger, and now when he's the only one on the field calling for an end to bitter rivalry, he's a traitor? Twisted liberal logic fueled by a corrupt media empire bought out by Hillary's masters. Trump will win.

That's my fucking game

>Trump will win.
and then you woke up in a puddle

You prolly think he'll do good in the debates huh?

>All of these Hillary shills.
The Jews are at it again fellas.

Trumpie wants to censor the interweb

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I

>All of these Trumpie shills.
fixed

fuck off beady eyed kike

WASP here, thanks. Just not an inbred redneck like you

(WASP stands for white anglo saxon protestant)

>False bibe related information
>False bibe
>bibe

I bet you wouldn't say that to a person IRL

>Maye

at this rate I wouldnt be shocked if hillary somehow made trump run so she gets into office by default

lets face it against any reasonable republican candidate she would certainly lose

>Minorities, Liberals and Educated people.
>Liberals and Educated people.
lol

if you google any of those claims you'll find out that they are exaggerated or outright false. i fucking hate the propaganda wars that are fought against political candidates. the level of professional bullshit in this country is why people think most people are stupid.

but most people ARE stupid

whether you like trump or not but that meme is so fkin stupid

like when they talked up that one muslim guy at the dnc because he spoke about losing his son in iraq

he could have made the same point about hillary

it just makes no sense

Yeah only shills debate red/blue-Hillary/trump...

Maybe representation by an entities(s) that actually have reasonable humanistic values and no corporate agendas, what we would call, a public servant, humble.

Of course, thats the only reason I could think Trump is running.

On the flip side throw in any candidate other then Hillary for the Democrats and they would win in a land slide victory against Trump.

wow, you are so full of shit

hard kid of the kate

true

guess bernie would have won pretty handily but hillarys buddies wouldnt let that happen

Re : Muriel is Madonna

> thinking about the death people.

sorry for lagging, Estefan

But bill is completely different than hillary. Not to mention rode out the benefits of reagans policies

hate to point out but those statistics are too small of a sample size to mean anything relevant.

>Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act
These dudes WERE Republicans.
OP lies more than Hillary.