So this just happened

So this just happened

I don't get it

For context, TOM KING ACTUALLY WORKED FOR THE CIA AND NOW HE WRITES BATMAN.

Thanks

who tf is tom king?

New Batman writer, former CIA operative

A big guy

Will Tom King bring Bill to the comics?

Let's hope he does his backstory before CIA became Deathstroke.

He's too busy pissing off Tumblr. They got really butthurt at this scene, since their husbando got raped.

Is he getting forcefully pegged in the next page or what? I don't see how that is rape.

Because it's a women objectifying a dude.The same director also says she writes gay schlick fic of him in another issue.

Also, Midnighter, a gay superhero, sees through his disguise by looking at his fantastic ass. It's problematic!

The running joke of the book is that Grayson is so sexy that it gets in the way. And that triggered tumblr so much that they harassed him on twitter.

Writer for DC comic books

He obviously knows about baneposting.
The CIA probably scans websites for certain keywords, like NSA, CIA, and probably 90% of their CIA results direct them to this shithole.

Fuck, is the government on to our dank memes enrichment facilities?

>tumblr triggered by male objectification

Now that's a first

Sup Forums under constant surveillance because of the CIA and crashing plane posts

>Implying the CIA hasn't been using Sup Forums and the slower boards to transfer sensitive information since 07

Reddit af.

>implying baneposting wasn't created by ISIS to distract the CIA from terrorist sites

MUH FEELS

https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/status/658074068566999040?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

twitter is literal cancer

Party Van has been here since 06 at least.

It's even more hilarious because Grayson wrote a book about a "Buffy" and her monster friend murdering serial killers and monsters for years and no one cared about it, since it wasn't big two.

twitter gave us more bants than E! could have ever dreamed

we should ask him to put CIA cameos in his comic, i'm sure he would do it.