Had 3mg of xanax and two 9% alcohol IPA's plus a few bowls. AMA

Had 3mg of xanax and two 9% alcohol IPA's plus a few bowls. AMA

have fun, but try to eventually lean off the xanax, to dangerous, ruins lives.

too*
wean*

Aye I feel it. I usually never mess with xanax. I only have it cuz my dealer gave it to me as a favor

Do you think if I take 1mg more of xanax I should be alright?

I don't fuck with barbs man.

why are you still taking drugs? what are you 13 years old? get a fucking job pleb stop wasting your life

addiction is a serious problem and you need to get help before it's too late]

fucking tuesday night lmao what is wrong with you??

Bitch Im a server. My schedule is so fucked I work night shifts thursday through monday. It's my "Saturday" mother fucker

>Dealer gave it me as a favour
Probs to get you hooked mang, whats xanax like? Currently also drunk and stoned, only fucked with illicit drugs before not prescription ones.

so you got high...no one gives a fuck. go entertain yourself elsewhere

How do benzos compare to opiates? I take oxycodone alot but have never taken a benzo.. is it worth trying them out or na?

Some of us care about these threads, if you dont like it leave it alone and it will die off, you cared enough to comment m9.

>server

Like that guy said, get a job, druggie loser

It's like you turn into a retard. Especially if you drink. I txted my gf when I took 4mg of xanax last night and I woke up and had no clue what I talked to her about. What are you smoking mang? Im about to smoke another bowl of Sour D and then a turkish royal

100% worth trying. But I love me my opiates. Would rather have oxy than benzo's cuz benzos make you fucking stupid

cocaine is the only real drug worth doing.

OP here. Should I take my last .5mg xanax? Already had about 2.5mg today

Mdma? Fuck off kid

OP here. Been wanting to try this. I absolutely LOVE adderall so I figured Id like it. I only like trying new drugs alone though. Do you think it would be worth it to do it alone? What are some things to do on coke alone?

OP here again. Essentially same question. Been wanting to try molly. But I only like trying drugs for the first time alone. Would it be worth it to do it at my house alone? What would be some fun things to do?

Mates hydro from some random seeds, in straya so strains arent a big deal here though nobody really cares, you literally ask your dude for half an oz of weed and get half an oz.

Beat yo dick fam.

Ive got a 10mg ritalin.. will that do anything worthwile?

With the new legislation for medicinal weed in nsw we should start seeing some brand name strains hopfully.. cant wait

wow you suck dude, enjoy being homeless and/or incarcerated in one of the states many fine psycho/criminal facilities

What is "straya"? Im from SoCal, smoked weed from everywhere and I have to say SoCal weed is the best haha Where ya from mate?

two 9% beers? Why even include that. That's basically the equivalent of drinking 4-5 bud lights. Unless you're like 120, that's not going to do anything

Beat dick. Also music and hands down the best thing to do it just walk with headphones in.

Will do. Give me top 3 of your favorite bands and Im gonna go buy some coffe.

It's 130 am my time by the way

>4-5 bud lights

that would smash me. not everyone is a degenerate alcoholic scum bag

straya = australia

It takes about 6 before Im FUCKEd

Haha straya is Australia, we got pretty decent stuff here too, avg oz price is 200 as well which aint bad.

Degenerate alcoholic scumbag here, feel good after 6 5% beers, peak fun vs drunk equilibrium at 12ish slur words at 15ish and anything after 18 im in my own world but finish the other 6 and wake up feeling iffy.

Aleady got purple ak47. I shit you not its purple inside of the chuncky chuncky nuggs. Shits gonna be expensive tho. Like 250 a half o

Im on xanax too you know. Not trying to die. Bout to drink a cider though

If that would smash you, you're a total pussy