He doesn't have a thick girthy long dick

>he doesn't have a thick girthy long dick

explain yourself Sup Forums. why do you have a shrimpy average sized dick?

I highly doubt the dick on the right is any longer than 6.5".
If size mattered so much to attract females, why wasn't it bred to be massive as a general rule millennia ago?

dick size is total RNG, you either do or don't

That looks mutates.

As a closet faggot, the "5.5" dick looks way more appealing

Sorry if English is bad.

My dick was 6.5 now it's almost 7.5 and bigger girth too since I started jelqing. It changed my life in such a positive way I don't know why more men don't do it

Because having a massive cock back then was considered to be grotesque shrimpy dicks was were it was at

small dicks used to be the shit, look at all the greek statues.
Small dicks=Elegant
Big dicks=Bestial

The dick on the right looks disgusting.

you're talking about greeks right?

you do understand that it was cool back then because the majority of the higher classed men were into homosexual shit.

women didn't had a say in sexuality back then.

so yeah, enjoy your gay small dick.

Doing it too much for too long can mess you up when you get older. Gains are nice, but don't over do it.

Maybe I was born with it.
Whatcha gonna do about it?
Make fun of me over internet forums?

Oh I bet l. 3 to 4 times a week for 10 minutes is perfect. My erections are rock hard now and my flaccid looks appealing finally.

Who in their right mind would prefer the right to the left

any evidence to back that up?
jelqing is a relatively new phenomenon.

Literally every woman and every pillow biter on the planet. One looks impressive and demanding, the other looks like the fucking boring outline of a dick drawn by a middle-school student.

>I don't know how good sex works: the post

>I have a average sized dick and I refuse to believe women prefer big ones: the post

>Attacking the person rather than the argument: the sequel to the post

Pretty sure if the size is called "average" that automatically negates being able to call it "shrimpy". That makes it's size "normal", and his size "above average".

Did you scare off so many people with below average dicks that now you can only get a response from people who's dick sizes are completely average? It's like walking up to a peasant and being like "WELL? WHY AREN'T YOU THE KING? SUCKS, DOESN'T IT LOSER"

For the record I'm around 6", very slightly above average thickness.

Size truly does not matter, I'm 7.5 x 6.5 and my ex gets 1000x more pleasure from her new boyfriend with a way smaller cock. Size is a meme

>size doesn't matter
>but I got a big dick ;D

My dick has stretch marks lol. That's enough proof for me. And my gf noticed a difference when she didn't know I was jelqing.

>very slightly above average

just say average then, oh wait, you don't want to look small.

messed up my rebirth forms.

not that
evidence that it'll cause damage

I jelq too, I know it works.

Haha. I like this guy.

>Shrimpy
>Average
OP needs English lessons and an assfucking.

> average sized dick

haha I wish

The technique has been around for thousands of years. Although it as a popular exercise is probably relatively new I guess. Just like any thing you do to your body, too much of it, and not in the right way can fuck shit up. Just read any article or forum and it warns about this shit. Not talking shit on jelqing, although there's no scientific data to show permanent engagement, doing it safely and right will give you gains and you can maintain those. Just don't try or expect to turn a five inch dick into a ten inch dick.

There you go again, turning "regular size" into "below average". "Wow, you don't want to call yourself average and feel the insecurity of someone who has a below average penis".

What's your routine bro? I'm interested

that's a secret

it's not even jelqing, I do something else.

I would like an answer too, since you're obviously not talking about me ... Right?

>shrimpy
>average
Pick one

We control evolutionary traits by access to sex and not by the quality of sex like other animals.
Hence a big dick doesn't suit you if you're not also the biggest guy in the tribe.
Yet the biggest guy can have the smallest dick and will still get laid far more often, since he controls the female population.
If we'd control it through sex our genitals would have evolved to reflect that aspect of our existence. But that would mean letting women chose who's to be considered the best specimen and we all know where that would lead

Exactly my implied argument.

Okay mr. Penis pump

;^)

no penis pump friendo, just my two hands.

Wow, user. Haven't thought about it like that..

That dick looks fucking nasty. So many vanes, and its too wide. Clearly not natural.

At least I got a right then.

Sarcasm or not, the other end of the spectrum are the bonobos which fuck on every possible occasion.
Personally I believe that's where we are headed, either a lot of casual sex and the best in bed gets it or an asexual society that reproduce artificially.
But that's still some time away.

Nobody wants to look small user.
Grow the fuck up and realise just because you have it better it doesnt mean you should be a fuckwit about it.
Its not like we chose an average dick

haha, shrimp dick mad as fuck

genetics

/thread

I like mine (:

Gay cunt

just born this way baby