What do the signs say?

What do the signs say?

/thread

> :^)

Fix'd

Faggot

SORRY, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SPEAK UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HILLARY LEADING IN EVERY POLL AND POPULAR OPINION!

Gay

She got a bump after the DNC and so did trump.

Hillary has consistently been trouncing Trump in the polls for a long, long time.

Came here for this

Genwunner or not, face it, they dropped the fuckin' ball.

They really didn't. Gen-whatever is no worse than any other gen.

!10 reasons why I quit being an Internet shill
10: long hours and shitty pAy
9: spending my life doing... What? ... For what purpose?
8: Can't exactly explain to anyone what I do without being full of shit
7:Lots of the people we shill are actually just normal people just trying to connect with others without some wrench thrown in the mix
6:Could literally be having sex or doing something awesome right now instead of being a computer zombie shut in
5:Clean conscious ... Nuff said
4:Opportunity for something new to do with my life! Variety is the spice!
3:Lost weight by not being on the computer as often, and got laid more
2:New appreciation with life and people
1:Positivity is contagious, and desirable- pass it on! :)T

Please, gen5 'mons were knockoffs at best and living objects at worst. Every gen has had living objects but the difference was they still looked like weird animals. The object 'mons in 5 are literally nothing but objects with eyes. It's the worst generation by far. I'm glad they got it out of their system though because XY is pretty baller.

Gen 1 had two pokemon that were just balls with eyes, three that were just blobs with eyes, whatever the fuck magnemite and magnetron were, and a clown pokemon. Gen 2 had the entire fucking alphabet as pokemon. Gen 3 had even more blobs with eyes. Gen 4 had whatever spirit-whatever is supposed to be (that rock with the ghost swirl coming out of it) and yet another magnemite.

Again, Gen 5 is no worse than the crap from any other gen.

>being this much of a shill

fuck

Calling people shills isn't going to drag ol' Trump up from the bottom of the polls.

kek.

Lol 10 reasons why I quit being an Internet shill
10: long hours and shitty pAy
9: spending my life doing... What? ... For what purpose?
8: Can't exactly explain to anyone what I do without being full of shit
7:Lots of the people we shill are actually just normal people just trying to connect with others without some wrench thrown in the mix
6:Could literally be having sex or doing something awesome right now instead of being a computer zombie shut in
5:Clean conscious ... Nuff said
4:Opportunity for something new to do with my life! Variety is the spice!
3:Lost weight by not being on the computer as often, and got laid more
2:New appreciation with life and people
1:Positivity is contagious, and desirable- pass it on! :) ;)