Let's see dem builds Sup Forums

Let's see dem builds Sup Forums

Should I engine swap for some extra speed? Or should I keep the horsepower?

Just OP bumping for interest

What game is that?

Pixel Car Racer, I love it because you can customize all kinds of parts, of course, it's for Android and iOS. It's tons of fun and kinda fast paced, took me 4 hours to get to almost peak quality parts

Noone plays this game? Really?
Shameless self bump showing the manual transmission.

Didn't know about this game, downloading it now, thanks OP

Glad I could help
I am losing hope in this thread

OP if your'e the dev and advertising I wouldn't even be mad
Im downloading it

My friend showed me that the other day. Unfortunately its not on my app store

Should I put points into money or xp?

Seems pretty cool

Xp levels you up faster
Money gives with 1k more every level up
First, 5 points in money than equalise with xp

The dev is japanese and I sure am not, but I completely support the dev with this one

Here are all the parts you can buy.
Weight reduction, grip, shit ton of horsepower, lots of bonus rpm, only one body kit unfortunately, also 1 spoiler, but the game is new, and updated once a week or so, also, a lot of cars, 73 I think.

1jz has 30 more hp but weighs 10 pounds more than the rb26 but the rb is like 3x the cost....is the rb worth it?

Engine swapping lowers the HP but increases the top speed. Usually low priced cars don't have hp, so don't engine swap yet.

Why the fuck are you advertising your own game on Sup Forums?

irl -> yes
ingame? Dunno.

Remove the stance-faggotry.
It does not help performance, quite the opposite actually.

It's not developped by me wtf, I just wanted to see some builds, and the developper is japanese

Reminds me of street rod

For some reason, in the game, it adds about 5km/h at top speed if it exceeds 3". My guess is that the suspension hardens with the drop, but to be honest I find it stupid too. Speed is speed though

Downloading thanks op

That's probably why all the young-dudebros are doing it. Modern games.

Pretty sure they do it for the entitled name of "ricer". I would never drop the height on my car, low slungs are much more expensive than a volkswagen, so why would I try to get that look if it'a still a shitty 130hp car

There's a reason why racecars are lowered.....prevents air from going underneath the car and increases aerodynamics.

Muh memories...

Please be joking.
Stancing is different. It drops the suspension and creates something called "negative camber angle".
If this angle actually is negative, the wheels start going sideways, so if you stance, you loose traction as just a portion of the wheels touch the ground, tires wear out immediately, and a speed bump will most likely rip your 7" body kit away.

Ever heard of a camber kit?

I'm talking about "stance" -> too low with shitty non-racing dampers and overdone camber (camber can be useful as well if done correctly).

I salute you for not dropping everything.

Ever heard of "dumbest idea possible"?
That shit damages the car, makes it look like it's about to tear the wheels out, which is fucking stupid, and you do it to look cool? This is dissapointing. Go back to ricing in NFSU2 dude.

Camber kit for correction...holy shit idk why you're so hung over this stance thing

Sure lowering a car creates negative camber....but a normal person would use a camber kit to correct that. There's a reason why this car is low

Not that user but stance is stupid and destroys nice cars (s31, fc, fd and so on).

Maybe we misinterpreted each others posts. In you talked about racecars which I do understand (). But you quoted where I talked about the stance-esque suspension which is bad for performance. One cannot argue with that.

racecar
stance
^ see

Dude.....you were hating on OP, calling his car "stance" there is literally no difference from his gtr and the gt86 that I posted....you're the only one talking about stance here

You see, the car in the game is not like the race car. It is stanced. For some god damn reason it is

You're either retarded or blind...I'm leaning more on the retarded side tho

It's clearing up then, mate.
Not sure if it's difficult to spot on mobile but actually is stanced.
No performance suspension would tuck in that fucking far.
I'm not sure how to say this in english, but the tires are already behind the fender which would require a stupid amount of camber.
OP himself even agreed that ti's stance .
I do now realize though, that maybe I'm going a little overboard with this thread. habit I guess.
Sadly stance is a big part of modern car culture and I don't like that.
I'm also pretty narrow-minded regarding that topic, which probably isn't best.

I meant the car in the game, not the car in the pic.

Ae86 build?