Im 19 y/o, and my parent kick me out of house becouse I smoke weed sometimes

Im 19 y/o, and my parent kick me out of house becouse I smoke weed sometimes.
Im in college, second year and i work part time in mcdonalds, but deffinetly I cant afford a place.
trips decides what do, even kill someone, i have litteraly nothing to lose.

have anal sex with your ugliest female coworker

Look at the bright side of things

have anal sex with your ugliest male coworker

Vote Trump
Kill Trump
An Hero

Look at the dark side of things

Vote Hillary
Kill Hillary
An Coward

Sharpie in the pooper

Drop out of college and and find an apprenticship program so you start getting paid immediately.

Jump in a wood chipper

join the military lol

Eat a shit sandwich

if dubs you become my ass slave

With Hillary or Trump around the corner may as well sign his death sentence.

Have anal sex with me

will be the slave of your ass?

Assassinate Hilary

OP here, im not from USA

Russian roullete recorded (obv)

Reroll

Uk?

Find Waldo

Move to the US, buy Ak-47, buy ammo, start a feminist rally, kill everyone, an hero

^

Fuck your parents. Aquire currency fuck bitches

off by one
>le dubs man with gun in his mouth.gif

Have a cup of tea, cigarette optional. And listen to my morning jacket-rocket man.

I have spoken

Here you go user

Sell weed to afford a place

Nice roll

Damn Christian

How does one do that? Not op. Buds around here are usually medium grade, soo you aren't selling anything special

well, I must do it. I will go home, fuck my parents, steal them all their money and go to strip club.

bazinga

Timestamp that shit OP

I meant stop caring about the parents. Work on yourself and than fuck beautiful batches. Than come up with a plan to take revenge on the pafenta

My mom smokes weed and so do I, get better parents.

Then we don't care

spic

deep-fry ur cock

Depends on your limits so to speak with being called a pussy if you don't apply for burger king to pay for rent.

Find an older guy who will pretend to be your bf you're moving in with and maybe your parents will let you stay instead of trading your ass for lodging.

Stay dorming at college, you don't have to go back I know you can stay on campus while break is going on

I was already entering home tho...
wich revenge?
and also, how can you prove you were the trips?

Let me tell you about my Amish heritage I was born waiting for a.c. I've built so many houses I don't remember which one I live in.

show us your tits

what a 3rd world shithole

thats no actually part of the house, its outside the village

Dude or chic?

male

>village
I'm still convinced of your third-world status. The flash only makes you look white.

inst a village a couple of houses in a closed area?

I thought trash jumans like you were a spook.

He's just a cunt, where do you live?

Deep throat a cactus

kill parents, kill self, film whole thing, upload to livelink, post on Sup Forums, pce OP
watch this get

roll

Damn, good read

stop smoking weed, get a security job for a business at night, that way you can use all the down time to study. make your parents proud. learn to make yourself proud

You're going to kill someone because you're a butthurt faggot? Fucking kill yourself and leave innocent people alone. Fucking queer.

Stop smoking weed, faggot.