Pajeet appreciation thread

>Pajeet appreciation thread
IIT we appreciate our indian bros and show them some love to make up for all the bullying

i thought pakis hate indians

Not all, most millenials and newer gen teens dont

bud bud ding ding
£2.99

Weren't you and Bangladeshi considered Indian till like 1948?

Shoo, go away

hey

It's like our """hate""" for the Chinese dude.

Yeah our government's are against each other but we'll always remain best of allies.

I go to the paki shop all of the time
asked for a mars bar, he gave me a twix
you fat paki bastard, your paki shop stinks

Well Im a pathan and my people orginated from Afghanistan but yeah the ancestors of most pakis are indians

I saw you pick dude. You look 100% fucking paki. Don't delude yourself.

I always wondered if Afghans could've been considered desi to some extenct.

* your pic

Yeah, ofcourse I look paki, my ancestors were afghans

The only south asian shop in my town that hasn't yet been vandalised and stoned yet is the gurkha palace. The only reason I can see is they have the gurkha insignia and British flag on full display.

All the polish food stores/eastern european markets have been hit but never this one, literally everyone in this town is unemployed or works on minimum wage how has it lasted this long?

India gave the world this man along with some top notch literature. Banter aside, they're a fantastic country.

Afghans: Beautiful Aryans and Mongols
Pakis: Indians

Theres also brown skin tone factor, from north to south we go from tan to dark brown

>porkistan
non nation state that I like to call Meme nations. Before the 20th century there was literately no such thing as a Paki or Pakistan.

>The name Pakistan literally means "land of the pure" in Urdu and Persian. It is a play on the word pāk meaning pure in Persian and Pashto[44] while the suffix-stān is a Persian word meaning place of, cognate with the Sanskrit word sthāna (Devanagari स्थान[st̪ʰaːnə])[45]

>It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[46] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj:Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan.[47][48][49] The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name.[50]

You can find most of these ethnicity in neighboring India. India is actually another Meme nation, there is also no such as an Indian. There are hundreds of languages and a myriad of ethnicity that have no relation to each-over, the northern half speaks Indo Aryan languages while the Southern half doesn't.The only thing that has brought these completely different groups of people together is being conquered by the same banner, be it Persian or British. India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, etc are just continuations of the colonies that preceded them, they were created when the Europeans conquered them, it's just that the Europors have left and now the natives are in control. Germany is a nation of the Germans, Greece is a nation of the Greeks, Mongolia is a nation of the Mongols, Japan is a nation of the Japanese, Pakistan and virtually all other post-colonial nations are nations of Memes.

But there is no such thing as a Paki or an Indian.

If I had my say, Pakistan and India would be dissolved into many independent nations.

Go to hell m8.

SHOO SHOO GO USE THE LOO

Normie tier copy pasta

Pakistan's national anthem is in Persian for some reason rather than Urdu

>t. dumb Mongol/persian rat
Pic related is him.

So what's Australia?

i tried to but it was occupied by 4 Somalians and a swede grill

A smaller British country cunt.

Don't lie, its Chinese

You did remember to tell them that the toilets are staff only, didn't you pajeet?

Why did you save his picture

* Chinese-Australian I save everybody's pictures on Sup Forums

Kinda creepy you saved it, its not even a good one

post another one then

It's usually the old folks, Pakis are pretty cool with Indians.
Then again, it's not like we Indians are cool with ourselves to begin with.

You're giving off creepy vibes m8, why do you even want a pic of some shit skin curry nigger

Fuck yeah Gurkha.
Fucking wrong-doers can't touch us Nepalese.

>Then again, it's not like we Indians are cool with ourselves to begin with.
Hence why I said >shit skin curry nigger
Nice self esteem.

he's actually quite handsome

>Implying anyone who browses Sup Forums has any self respect to begin with

>I save everybody's pictures on /int

Wtf why

>human race
Are biology teachers in Romania this bad?

You would know Rasheed.

I do.

Idk. I just do.
Sometimes I use them to LARP as an ethnic to b8 Sup Forums, but I really just keep them around there for no reason.

Thanks user-kun

>but I really just keep them

worrying

What about Bangladesh? Bengali is an ethnicity right? So they are ethnically homogenous?

I met a half black half bangladeshi p

That's weird as fuck

>paki

thank you all

>Bengali
In 1947, Jinnah demanded two indian states, bengal and Punjab to be split. One part of either state were given to Pakistan (the one from Punjab was called west pakistan and the one from Bengal was called east pakistan)

yes

No reason to worry m8. They just collect dust in the corner until the few times I use them.

Why?

Idk much about India sorry m8.
And
>all these sweet (you)s

>Beautiful Ariyans

Using people's faces for your autistic threads is weird as fuck

There's no such thing as a Paki, only Indians and Afghans

There is now

Lol, go outside for once.

Pakis are a social construct

There is no such thing as looking like an ethnic Paki. Pakis are either Indians, Afghans, or Indian/Afghan/Iranian mutts

It does kinda make sense, if he used random pics of pajeets off Google they can be reverse image searched, but if he gets some dude's pic from an Sup Forums thread then it shouldn't show up and it'll be less obvious that it's bait

That doesn't explain the autism behind enjoying pretending to be Indian

Oh yeah, ethinically theres no such thing as paki ethnic since people in the south are from india and people in the north are Afghani descendants

>not enjoying pretending to be other people on the internet
You aren't damaged enough to be on this site
I've been pretending to be girls, people of other nationalities, and middle aged men since I was 13 amd discovered the joys of omegle

I agree.

But to be devils advocate that'd be like saying there's "no such thing as an australian".
Being ozzie means much more than me than being English/European. If push came to shove I'd choose my countrymen over Britain time and time again.

But we're an old country that's been around for centuries. Maybe in half a century people will stop saying the same about India/Pak.

Weird is subjective desu.

thanks m8

I think it's more enjoying triggering Sup Forumsacks, pretending to be Rajeed from Telstra is just a means to that end

What was hatred enough to kill Mahatma?

Just looked up on Wikipedia that West Bengal is a part of India, why isn't a part of Bangladesh? Is it like Northern Ireland?

Some hindu guy killed him because he split india into 2 parts to create pakistan

If you mean why he was killed, it was because a Hindu fanatic couldn't stand the idea of uniting the nation, because it meant working with Muslims. The man just whipped out a gun and put the Mahatma down.
It's not terribly difficult to understand, killing for religion has happened before

(((crusades)))

>Some hindu guy killed him because he split india into 2 parts to create pakistan
Why? Wasn't it better? You would have split eventually anyways.

'greater' bengal was split into two parts, the now bangladesh and indian west bengal.

He split mother india into 2 parts, its like splitting usa for mexicans. People would be pissed

the man killed gandhi because he couldn't stand gandhi's excessive muslim pandering.

gandhi suggested giving all legislative posititions to muslims in a country with 80% hindus.
gandhi demanded to give 750 million rupee (1947 value) to pakistan as their share of resources, which was considered preposterous.
gandhi asked everyone to not do anything even at the face of killing and rioting by muslims and muslim league (case in point, direct action day).

sorry, my history was always pretty shit

But you're literally the same people? Just a different religion.

Same here, got B in pak studies and I was expecting a D. Overall got 6 B's in Olevels. (Yes i kniw these are not good grades)

India is technically warmer overall

India was split by religion
West Bengal is largely Hindu, not Muslim, as I recall
And if i'm correct NI is mostly Protestant and not Catholic, so that comparison may not be too far off?

Our Minister of Defence is a Sikh, he's the most qualified defence minister/secratary of defense [sic] in the Anglosphere (until Trump's pick comes in.)

So if the India's were ever educated enough to become non-religious like the West, what would be the reason to keep these countries separate?

Theres no going back m8,nationalities have been established

Hello Rasheed.

I heard online (well from an Afghan living in America really, so it's dubious at best) that most Pashtun's living in Pakistan/Afghanistan refuse to accept the border?

It seems like there might be going back from there.

>qualified defence minister
how do you qualify a defence minister?

Don't dude I'm from a pashtun family and Ive never heard anyone say that

they don't give a fuck about the border because the durrand line was supposed to expire like a while ago yet never did

so basically the british conned the afghans into giving their land to the raj and never got it back

One we will be toghether In sha Allah

here's a reason, it looks like a fat unicorn

that image is a genuine reason for butthurt among multiple nations.

how easy is it to get an indian girl as a white guy?

Not a Rasheed, never even seen an Indian person, much less sikh, in real life as far as I know

(Trump's selection excluded)
The rest of them are either career politicians, or school teachers (one a capentery teacher).
The sikh was a combat intelligence lieutenant-colonel in Bosnia and Afghanistan where led coalition intelligence forces in Kandahar, highly decorated, wounded in combat, he then spearheaded and anti-drug and gang task force for the RCMP.

One of my best friends in my early 20s was an Indian. He was from Britain and he had the queer accent and everything, but boy we used to have fun times together.

I havent seen him in more than 10 years, I miss that bastard.

Of that's him, he's a handsome motherfucker!

will an academician be a good education minister?
will a police officer be a good home minister?
does an engineer be a good energy minister?

Thoughts on this girl.

Should I invite her to my house?

Maybe you're the exception? What do your peers say?

That's kind of funny desu. Like in a stereotypical manner in where you'd also laugh if you saw a jew rubbing his hands after getting money.
Such a typical thing for the bongs to do.

>so basically the british conned the afghans into giving their land to the raj and never got it back
From reading the wikipedia summary on it
>At the time of independence, the indigenous Pashtun people[14] living on the border with Afghanistan were given only the choice of becoming a part either of India or Pakistan.[5] Further, by the time of the Indian independence movement, prominent Pashtun nationalists such as Abdul Ghaffar Khan and his Khudai Khidmatgar movement advocated a united India, and not a united Afghanistan – highlighting the extent to which infrastructure and instability together began to erode Pashtun self-identification with Afghanistan. By the time of independence, popular opinion amongst Pashtuns was split amongst the majority who wished to join the newly formed state of Pakistan, and the minority who wished to become a part of the Dominion of India.

It seems like Afghanistan was nothing at the time?
It's sad what happened but might makes right.
If Afghanistan wanted to protect it's people then it should have been relevant then instead of handing them over to foreign countries and saying give backs.

If you are in charge of a nation's defence, including intelligence, asset and resource allocation, funding, staffing, etc, it certainly doesn't hurt to have military experience, both foriegn and domestic, in these areas.
It certainly makes you more qualified than a carpenter.

That bitch has the four-star dragon ball on her chin, she be Goku.

>India
Looks like Crimea for me

Crimea has always been Russia :DDD

>It certainly makes you more qualified than a carpenter.
well.. i'll give you that.

Really easy, if you're average looking and white you'll be worshipped here

WTF? I would NOT.