B , help i am about to enlist into the military in three months and do not meet the weight class...

b , help i am about to enlist into the military in three months and do not meet the weight class. i am currently around 180 maybe even 200 pounds, i appear a bit skinny with a shirt but have a sizeable gut, as known i do not believe that i fit the weight class to enlist. please i need to lose as much fat to get to either 94 pounds minumum or 120 max any diet workout to lose my gut anything i am insanely desperate and needing anything i will put in as much work as needed.

I think you mean kilos

Lower you caloric intake and do a shit load of cardio. Go to /fit/ they can help you out better.

Post pic with and without, timestamp will be appretiated

Try not being heavy

Join a lazier branch of the military with a looser weight restriction

Big bellies look sexy in uniform
>yes i have some weird fetishes

looks like ur pregnant

Become a cop instead

>i am about to enlist into the military
your worries shouldnt be about your weight but about the fact that youre retarded.

Dude it is the army relax. You will just get half rations or you won't be able to progress in rank. No biggie. You should be working on your running and push ups not about a few lbs.

Run dude. Just run. Pokemon go could help. I honestly swear to you i just did an army fitness test today and i enlist in a few weeks. I strongly recomend upside down sit ups, planking, burpees, and go for two runs a day, 4 days a week. Start the runs at 3km and build up to 5km and so on. Put sprints in your daily runs too and DO NOT FORGET TO STRETCH. I've been pretty fit my whole life so i understand how important things like cold baths and stretching are. Good luck with your enlistment maybe our paths will cross one day and remember hard work builds strong men.

Weighed over 190 at 5'10". Recruiter said I need to get under 185.

I took water pills the week before I had MEPS and also watched my caloric intake. Only took in about 1000 calories a day. Cut down about 15 pounds in a week.

Once you get in basic though it doesn't matter anymore, if you actually try you will get fit. By the end of my (at the time) 6 1/2 weeks I was down to 155.

Stop eating carbs. Eat fat and protein, and you will lose half a pound a day. Add in some exercise and you could lose up to a pound a day.

Keep it under 20g of carbs and you'll be fine.

maybe you get back on the same plane.. maybe even in the same crate.. depends on your condition then i guess.. but dont worry your parents will be proud of you when they get a flag for free.

Haha good on you user, just fuck his shit up

Asks Sup Forums when there is /fit/ ...
you're screwed anyway
you would have to reduce like 4 pounds per week

thank you very much sir, and i owe respect for your future service. i hope i cross paths with you some day sir

Not american dipshit
Youre just one of those butthurt cunts who cant afford to pay taxes so you blame military. Classic

Are you a girl? Why do you have to be so skinny to join? Do you mean kgs or lbs?

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, is this like an african military or some shit?

Kapooka, bro? I'm going in 4 weeks

Aug 30th?

Yeah. That's yours too? I'm in Sydney

lbs

Melbs, guess i'll see you there?

How tall are you?

I'll scream something one night after lights out and you'll know it's me.

Did it for 6 months, lost 45lbs. Didn't exercise once.

Wanna lose weight while still being a lazy fuck? Stop eating carbs.

lol
why would i blame the military if i couldnt afford to pay the taxes!?
i am not butthurt at all - i just think that only gunnuts and people who are too stupid to get a normal job would join the military.

if the thoughts of you maybe getting hurt for a cause you cannot even remotely comprehend turns you on - sure go for it.
just dont be surprised if you look like an idiot.

which country btw?

Haha if you hear my first name i think you'll recognise me. Its not very common and kinda odd for a soldier

5'10

I dare you to scream RAPE!!!

Look i just wanna shoot cunts and blow shit up getting paid for doing so is just an added bonus

Fuck no. Waited a whole year to get in, I'm not going to fuck it up.

What's your name? I'm Lawrence

The fuck dude. You don't even have man bewbz. Start exercising

No one calls you by your first name. Iraq vet here.

gunnut then
sounds fair lol - where will you go shootin dem cuntz? hopefully middle-east... wipe out those fucking moslems Sup Forumsro

Not telling. Its 8 letters though and you'll know if you hear it. Mate i first went to recruiting in yr 11 i finished school last year

>stop eating carbs
>add exercise
Yeah you're obviously retarded.

Unless youre an officer

your fine you'll lose all of that in basic

I will get a nickname very quickly don't you worry about that

If it's the US military you just need to be below 180 lbs. Since you're 5'10 which is 70 inches

Probably sand nigger or something

OP in my basic we had dudeds with biggr guts than you whats your height weight and neck size.

Will america ever use the metric system?

Can confirm, am white.
Just got really fucking dumb parents

>tfw have a micropenis so I'm reluctant to join Australian Army because of open showers
At least I can join RAAF

Wait a few months when we decided to shit on North Korea they will take anyone.

Navy fag here. All you really need to do is be comfortable running around 2 miles. Dont know what the army does, but the hardest part in the navy is always the run. Just get out in the morning before it is hot, and run until you puke. Repeat every other day and soon you will stop puking and run faster just to get it over with. Press on, Sup Forumsrother.

How does it feel to get ass raped every night, navy faggot

thank you for the advice, and for your service

The navy doesn't do jack shit. Why are you thanking him for his service?

Fuck off i had an FA-18 drop a J-Dam on the heads of a few sand niggers for me. best fire work show ever.