ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

I like vagina.

Sicko

im gay 4 pussy

I have mummy issues. I'm a 25 year old man.

>last summer
>dressed like pic related
>there's a nudist beach close to me
>next to the parking lot to said beach is a forest known for older gay faggots to roam around in
>go there at night, about 23:00 or so
>step outside car in parking lot
>light up a joint
>two cars there see no one in them
>figure they're in the woods already
>get a bit nervous, but continue walking there anyway
>in the forest I see two older men (60+) giving each other a handjob
>they notice me and start following me as I walk around
>eventually stop, get on all fours and start playing with butt plugg
>they start masturbating quite close to me
>ask if they wanna come over my face
>they stand in front of me, jerking while I play with my ass
>getting too horny so I just suddenly grab one of the cocks and put the other one in my mouth
>eventually suck them both
>they cum over my face
>I say thanks, get up and start walking back to the car
>on my way there, two women, 25-30 year old walk past me (a lot of people jog/power walk there)
>they notice me and my cum covered face
>see that they're smiling while looking at me
>feel really embarrassed but so horny
>mumble 'hi...'
>they cheerfully reply back before giggling a bit
>arrive at car, wipe my face and drive home

That's called being a lesbian.

Some people say I have mommy issues too. Joke's on them, I never met the woman.

...Anonymous
08/03/16(Wed)03:18:46 No.697748371
tupac isn't dead, I live in Cuba in a pretty rural area and have actually seen him numerous times, but usually he has people get stuff for him. He can't go back to US or anywhere in world because of some issue with a huge gang (no I don't know which one) he has two kids. He has bodyguards or some shit and they threaten anyone who they think might alert someone, but also give a lot of money to my town, and so no one really cares anymore. I'm currently visiting my gf in America so I feel sort of safe posting this.

what sort

Sometimes I shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain.

I like this

So that's why the drains always clogged

Are you from India?

waffle stomp.

who wouldn't :(

>Ur in the closet

fuck off u lieing faggot

Cubans are not allowed to leave the country. I know I used to live there for work (Australian)

I like this

You are allowed to leave if you have a significant other in the US, I can only stay for 2 weeks

the usual

I had a friend when i was like 14 or something who i knew since kindergarden and i guess you could call us pretty good friends. We usally met to play Call of Duty and that similar stuff you consider cool that age. One day, dont ask me how, we jokingly argued who had the bigger dick and it ended up in each other comparing. However, i didnt know to what this would lead... As i said we used to play CoD and such and he never used let me play after that, demanding to take out my dick so I could play. At this age i didnt see the problem and so I did it. As i continued being submissive to his demands he asked more and more. He jacked me but I never came past precum and I think he couldnt jerk off at this age either but you could tell he really enjoyed that. Even though I always was kinda resistant and he was the one "forcing" it, i never had to actually jack him off and he continued to do things like sucking me off, playing with my balls and humping me with clothes on and even though i found it "gay and therfore bad" as usual for this age i let him do everything just to play Black Ops...

About 2 years ago I got woken up by hood rats that had broken into my car in my garage.

There were 3 of them, 2 got away but I caught one and turned him into a vegetable with an axe handle. Told the cops he threatened to rape my wife and tried to stab me when in reality he was submissive.

dont break into my shit you fucking nigger

what town do you live in?

I worked in Camaguey, Trinidad, Vinales, Havana and Santiago

im fuckbuddies with a 13yo girl, fuck almost everyday

have wanted to do this for ages.

I fucked my mate's gf. I kinda had a reason.
>greentext? (Havent pre typed)

Are you here, kind discussion bro?

The most shocking thing was, that he was illoyal just for a fuck that doesn't meant anything to him, but could well end our long friendship. And it did.

I'm talking right now to a single mom and her 8yo daughter. Interesting people.

Was he okay with it before it happend?

sex happens. a couple weeks ago i fucked my friend's ex gf less than an hour after they broke up, have fucked quite a few more times since. no regrets

fo sho ma man. I was waiting for a response kek.
I get it. And what keeps me up at night is if there is anyone (on either side) that could be so loyal.
A woman that would consistently reject sex with someone else, and a bro that would not realistically consider fucking your woman.
but what can you do?

You gonna die alone.

mokay. I'm bi and I'm crazy in love with my best friend.

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

not if he khs while fuckin next time.
wut nao

I fucked a 16 year old girl and I'm 23

like, you fucked her while you are 23?

perhaps, I'll accept whatever God's plan is for me

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

Loyality is the most important thing in a friendship. I learnd that and now i live that.
Now (about ten years later) i have a girl which expirienced the same and which i can trust blind.

It was fun talking to you, i have to go now.
Thanks for not being a asshole in a discussion, even though, we're on the Sup Forums.

yeah like I am 23 and the girl is 16 and we FUCKEd

Haha, god

have a good night, bro. It was nice talking. Good to hear you're doing better.

tranny or chick?

Thanks!
I hope you experience how importance friendship is, without such a bad experience.

i appreciate it. maybe someday.

frosted butts

interesting how faggot?

agreeing to a 3some hopefully

i skipped work today just to surf Sup Forums

I want to fuck my buddies fwb. Really bad. I sneak glances at her ass everytime she is over. Should I grab her ass one of these times?

not exactly... but the mom is curious

>fwb
fat white bitch?

I have 2TB of creep on my best friend. I have been collecting it for a decade and a half.

Friends with benefits

I want to kill everyone I know.

I once got drunk and fucked a horse

im a pretty good liar.

>kek.

When I was 14 I molested my sister.

I've cheated on my girlfriend of 9 months with a colleague.

I had "sex" with my sister's best friend when i was 8 and she was 6.

That's a lot. Nudes? Anything harder than nudes?

I showered with my 7 & 9yo nieces a little while ago

Doesn't matter. He broke in to your garage

just you? Anything happen?

EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD.

just us 3. nothing happened, i didnt molester them or anything sexual, no real desire to. have showered with them a couple times before also

> be me few years ago
> was late at night
> drunk
> horny af
> sit in bathtub and decide to do some analplay
> some poop comes out
> no digust
> take in hand. smell it
> smells not that bad
> lick it.
> bitterness

finish fapping and never did this after

tl;dr user tastes his own poop

curious how?

I have some nudes, upskirts, downblouse, x-ray (some literal), and audio of her having sex.

she wants me to talk about her girl. She's trying to get me to talk TO the girl!

Im not sure about this.... sounds dangerious

I jacked off to the voice of my female friend on the phone once

>, x-ray (some literal),

Like her X rays from the hospital?

Post something.

That guy who called me an autistic faggot on the internet was actually right.

are you sure it's not an fbi agent?

No. I don't want to get caught.

I WANT TO FUCK THE FOX

laugh it up, farm boy

i spy cam her

When I was 16 I was forced to suck cock multiple times by another guy. After a while I started to like it.

If FBI agents have started bringing 8yo girls on cam with them then maybe I'm fucked.

Laugh what up? is that like a new meme or something?

There are no women you can trust. They are all lying cheating sluts

that is what i believe. i just wish it weren't true.

and this is where i begin another brief anxiety attack kek. i hate the fact that since our minds are so private you can literally trust nobody. no one you will ever meet will be legitimately honest with you. crazy shit, man.

For reference; it is one of those layer-by-layer scans, so I can basically see every part of her.

No, they just use '13' year old girls who look like 25 year old midgets, because that's what they are. Ironically, liking a 13 year old is simply a function of biology while liking an 8 year old like that can actually be described as dysfunctional.

What FBI agents do like to do is agitate and bait responses from people on the internet and keep tabs on people who bite.

Tried to jerk off a dog once, but his dick went soft. Any tips?

probs fucked, dummy. take a seat over there.

When I was 14 my dad worked midnight shift. I would sneak into my moms bed and finger fuck her cunt whilst she slept. I'd squeeze her larg tits as well but when I'd touch her nipples shed move. Once she woke up and opened her legs to grant me access to her wet 33 year old cunt. I wasn't sure if invitation to fuck her or not but I stretched her out really well and passed out when I was done doing my work. We never spoke of it to this day. It's been almost 20 years.

Women are worse tahn guys though. Who would think a women could be sucking your cock and swallowing your cum while thinking about how to get over on you at the same time

one time i fucked jennifer lopez.
i hope nobody tells brad pitt

she just, erm, showed me something that makes me pretty sure she's on the level. Still might nope out though. Kind of conflicted.

I really want to see CP. Not because I am a pedo, I am just curious about it.

you never have at all?

im out.
have fun.

I make my shit smaller by using the water from the shower so that it fits through the the filter above the drain.

1 month ago some user posted a pic and he banned in seconds. That was the only time I saw cp and I started to get curious about it. But I dont have the balls to search for it.

what was in the pic, user? What sort of stuff would you like to see in the ideal, consequences-free, world?

I'm femanon and had a bunch of guys in my highschool give me Bukakke in the theater dressing room. 7 guys came on my face and in my mouth. Now I crave it. I'm married but need more cocks and cum. Been thinking bout creeping cragislist for a party. I want to try 20.

Why?