Weak tiny hand bitch

Weak tiny hand bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
time.com/5647382/time-is-a-real-source/
qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did Hillary serve?

>Doesn't understand "draft"
>Women weren't drafted

>wouldnt serve in the military
>but wants to send someone elses kids to die
That fits hillary too
btw Obama didnt serve, so?
Does it matter? The presidents job isnt about having served or not. Legally its only about being born in the US.

You got tiny hands too?

Typical Republitard.

Trump is preparing his followers for a 'rigged election'. First smart thing he's said, though for the wrong reasons. Politics don't matter anymore. Both sides are skidmarkers. Bernie would've had a chance, Hillary does not. Most women that will vote haven't forgotten she stood by a cheater, and any men would feel like cucks doing so.

Skidmarkers? Never heard that one before

Slimey Limey get out

that is what being president is all about.

I thought he was never for the iraq war.

Woah the Correct the Record guys are still here? Fuck off

Trump is an inept 'businessman' who will destroy our relationships with Europe

Hillary is a lying, thieving cunt

Bernie is a sellout

Everybody else sucks, too

Ironic because you don't like him because his opinion differs from yours.

Trump is for saying whatever will get the most simpletons to vote for him at any given time. He literally makes shit up as he goes...

>Hillary is a lying, thieving cunt
*citation needed

I don't like him because of his opinion, but he has a right to have them. Also because he makes my country look bad.
>tumblr filename
Is this bait?
>destroy relationships with europe
Don't you mean the new Ottoman Empire?

Hobestly i like him, mostly because his jokes are funny
But the fucking white oscars shit wasutter bullshit

Do you mean the USA or the UK? I'll agree that he's got a major bias when it comes to politics, and maybe should stick to other stuff, but he has done some pretty good stories before. The Miss America one was fascinating, and the nuclear weapons one was good. I remember conspiracy nuts going apeshit over a bunch of generals with nuclear clearance being dismissed because they refused to nuke US soil, and it turned out they were a bunch of drunken military assholes. Also the End of the World video was funny.

Okay yeah I'm a fan, sue me. That being said, I don't like Trump or Hilary, or Bernie, or Stein (she also Jewish?) so his political opinions don't interest me.

Also just because I'm thinking of it, he did that video about Hollywood "white washing". I propose that we start calling casting black actors for the sake of black actors "ink blotting" or "oil spilling"

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

#ArtilleryforHillary

The best criminals don't get caught.

He makes my home country, England, look like pro-islamic liberals.

Well you guys did let them into your country

That's because they are. London has a Muslim mayor.

I always thought the anti-christ would be less obvious

They'll all be going back in bodybags soon.
I was about to say "Don't compare London to the rest of England", but then I remembered my own town has a Muslim mayor.

When politics makes money, money makes politics. Check my quads.

Trump works for Russia, his campaign is payed for by and managed from Russia and his policies are all written by Russia to benifate Russia.

Trump supporters are supporters of America becoming a district in the Russian Federation.

I belive that's called a traitor

fag

That implies they won't blow themselves up and take you down with them

Shhh no tears now

5 deferments.

And he conned the entire GOP. He's not even an intellectual (of course to con the GOP, you'd have to be motivated - but an imbecile).

But no, he's done. Republicans are finally starting to speak out against him.

That's the face he gives when Ivanka spreads her asshole for him

Let me guess, you're a Rato supporter?

Neil Tyson said some shit about a scientific round-table as the highest body of power. The things we hate about the system won't even die with the scoobs that've been prodding them along. Money will corrupt the freshest fish in the pond.

[Massive fucking citation needed]
There is absolutely 0 proof that Trump is getting ANY money from Russia. Also, give one example of at least one of his proposed policies that would benefit Russia and hurt the US. I'll wait while you google "huffington post Trump Russia."

BINGO.

Manafort has been working for Putin for a loooong time. Trump's wife's father = ex-KGB. Putin = KGB. Trump's rhetoric on Russia and Putin are extremely unsettling.

"If a NATO country were attacked by Russia, I wouldn't help defend them."
"We're leaving the UN."
"We're leaving NATO."
"I trust Putin! We should be best friends with Russia!"

Not any more, republitraitors. Not anymore.

Well, when is Hillary going to serve then dog?

Let's say that were true

Who would you prefer rule your country, Muslims, Mexicans or Russians?

IF TRUMP WINS CANADA WILL GET SPITROASTED. Trump will invade, pushing Canadians off their southern seats, and Putin will North it till he's southing and pump those maple asses full of lead.

Hitler doesn't really have anything to laugh about considering his country got megacucked into oblivion.

And I'm a different poster, southern europe here. I'd rather none tbh but If I had to choose, Russkies.

what? i'm not going to pick one of those 3 subhuman classes.

Hillary will rule the United States. For 8 years.

And then another democrat.

Can someone put a "make america great again" hat on the bear on his sweater

If she wins it's civil war man, Trumps bustled too many boppers.

Republicans have been against him from the beginning. Whether or not that's a good thing, I'll not weigh in on. But I like to watch news from the left, right, and middle, and let me tell you, Fox has never had anything but hatred for Trump. Especially Bill O'Reilly.

kek Russia can't even rule itself

lol this is it. the comeback ive been looking for.

Look at Fox News right now (the website). They're fawning over him.

It's sad, because a lot of stupid, young white alt-right sjw's will die in the upcoming riots.

To clarify, I'm referring to Right wing mainstream media. Which I suppose consists entirely of Fox, unfortunately.

So right, man. And complete anarchy and civil unrest will do nothing but pump even more money and power to the people that fuel the unraveling.

Get cancer more, little shit. Trump is going to be president and he is going to make the world great again.

MODERN CULTURE LIVES OFF CELEBRITY, AND DONALD SYSTEMATICALLY GOT TO FIRE A SHIT TON OF THEM ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Neither can the Mexicans or the Muslims. They can't go 5 years without collapsing almost entirely.

How about Time?
time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

I'll wait for you to read the connections and dispute them.

>time
Top kek, get a real source first.

time.com/5647382/time-is-a-real-source/

It doesn't matter if the source is your mom's crusty panties.
Facts are facts - something you Turmpfags hide from.

>doesn't matter where the source comes from
>facts are facts

>I can't accept reality so I'll toss a meme in here.

We are witnessing the Tiny Hand Derp Spiral.

You're nothing but a lil squid. Debate THAT, neckbeard!

I really can't tell if you're serious or not.

The anti-war unless it's the last resort candidate wants to what now?

Wew lad, you do realise that applies to almost all american senators and politicians? Not just that fag? Get your shit together mate

aww someone needs a diaper change.

Perfect then. Exactly who we need to beat the republitards

I'm not a fan of this guy but I think he served in the military.

KFC with a knife and fork. confirmed douche-bag

mmmm....yessssss

But she did get caught

hey dick face they only bring up military service when their candidate didn't serve.
wanna bitch? Clinton dodged the draft.

I think you are mistaken

>4 bankruptcies
>mfw People still believe this shit

the republicans don't like him.should have kicked his ass to the curb like the dems did with Bernie but apparently they don't cheat.
the guys a life long democrat. surely he was a democrat back then. like bill clinton

Investigation found nothing? Honestly how fucking stupid are you

seriously kid. you ask this?

such a vivid imagination for a child. you can prove all of this can't you?
maybe I should have said you can't.

sure kid

such a butthurt little child you are.

so you go to vietnam. any intelligent human would avoid a shithole fucked up politician driver war like that. you go to vitnam cunt.

sure kid

But enough about OP

time magazine. comic books are bigger than that rag and more factual too.

this deep in the bullshit. I pity you kid.

And he turned out to be a supporter of the very pieces of Muslim shit that Trump wants to keep out. Well done, Shillery!

seriously kid are you posting from a playground?

so you just agreed she is a criminal.

>Wealthy Muslims helped Donald Trump build his empire

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html

like that's even an issue child.

Is that Anita?

Funny with the left. Muhammed Ali refused draft to the Vietnam war and he is a hero. Donald Trump gets draft derferment and he is a villain

still posting this kid everyday. then you get your ass handed to you.

they forget. he was a life long democrat and friend of the Clintons.

Ali did his time in jail for not going. Trump got out because his rich daddy bought him out.

sure ok, but not nearly as much of a criminal as trump so I vote for her