youtube.com/watch?v=zFeNLEnV8r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That show has jokes?

Hello generation Z shit.

The Terri Schivo musical

Anything pre-season 5

that was funny before I even understood who Terri was

Basically this, before they went mainstream and Peter became just an idiot

Isn't his newer show meant to be the comedic version of this.

Also if you get to make threads about Family guy here then I'm starting a Rick and Morty thread..

Pls no

If the scene didn't last as long as it did, it would've been great.

Fuckin' lost it when that fat nigga tried to sneak in that he was the Raiders and would be using Bo Jackson. But then they ruined it by making the damn joke 3-4 minutes long.

Jokes that either weren't reference based, or could stand up without the reference

you better not be talking about bordertown
so... most of them?

Peter confessing to the family that he doesn't like The Godfather

>Most family jokes are not reference based or can stand on their own without merits

You're a fool, you know that right?

>can stand on their own without merits
lol what does that even mean?

also i really can't even bring myself to give a shit about what you family guy snobs think of me lol

Family gut funny moments

>Just an idiot

Except they labed him as a legit retard instead of just endearingly stupid like Homer. That sealed the show's fate right there, he never needed an official reason for being stupid.

>he never needed an official reason for being stupid
... and he did before that? you're worse than the people who complain about the continuity of the simpsons 90s/grunge episode

pop culture references, what's the difference?

>there are people that still watch family guy
>you share a board with them
>the also almost certainly browse reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=1DjAnuS579k

first result for "family guy full episodes", let's see how many jokes are actually LE POP CULTURE REFERNCES

This.
I was born in '93 and this show has been shit since the beginning.

That episode where he banged quagmires tranny dad and then threw up for a few minutes after was pretty based

>born in '93
>supposed to be old

damn I just realised I'm getting old

I was born in 93 and if you didn't like the first three seasons back in elementary, than you were the odd man out, you phony cunt.

>I was born in '93
young man, go play outside

nothing at all in the first 5 minutes

except he's not retarded.

I dont watch Family Guy anymore, but it always had its moments

youtube.com/watch?v=CaNeh5UXDEU

Only the dumbass kids liked it.

The episode where he exercises his black privilege was pretty good

Idiot, read above your post. we're all in agreement everything after season 5 sucks. So don't post season 12 garbage

Literally Sup Forumspol/ the show

youtube.com/watch?v=zFeNLEnV8r4

is born in 93 now old? I'm born in 93

it still proves the idiots wrong, and i dont care what the consensus is, you're probably the same douches who argue over how few of the simpsons seasons you're allowed to like

He was declared mentally retarded in one episode.

Anything 90s is old and retro now. Come on famalam people born in 2000 are 16 now and ready to join the army and shit.

You're old. You were actually alive before youtube was invented. That's fucking old.

>Peter I swear sometimes you can be such a child.
>You'd better watch what you say, Lois. Because if I'm a child then you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and be lectured by a pervert!

>You were actually alive before youtube was invented.
so was everybody currently over the age of 11

What is it that makes this show much better?

Rodger and better character interactions. Also takes itself a modicum more seriously which helps deliver some punch to the jokes

this is asked in every family guy thread and the answers are always "because no seth macfarlane" and "because no le pop culture"

Basically yes. It's season 3 -12

did you watch the episode to the end?

he was just above the line

>simpsons hipsters are now discounting the early seasons too
the contrarianism meme has gone too far

Less jokes that don't tie in to the plot
Also, more political humor

>Born in the 80s
>Will never see anyone born in the 90s as anything other than a snot nosed kid
Nothing personal you understand.

I can't wait till people realize its not cool anymore to hate on family guy and realize that it has passed the Simpsons. I mean if you hate family guy what do you think of the newer seasons of the Simpsons? Or are you just gonna be nostalgic and over praise the Simpsons because you remember watching it as a child and like it because of that?