how would you classify her?

heres another

Id classify her as a whore

rekt

She slick thick
>as a black man can confirm that is the actual term

Well not thicc but has a nice ass
Also timestamp that cunt

Well that's obvious, but you're veering off topic.

She's fucking fat dude
Shes gross
She looks she's made out of cottage cheese ugh.

Shut up virgin.

looks like she farts like a champ

was that suppose a be slim or slick?

Idk bruh, the pic look hella catfishy, like if she stand up she look like a fucking whale.

Not fat, it´s good
be happy with it.

Thats like the golden ratio. Just perfect.

I've fucked some pretty beat chicks before but i fear there may be disease hidden away in that disgusting mess. No way somebody that refuses to care for their body like that cleans themselves properly

thick for sure, got any more?
maybe fat with a ph. Phat ass white girl

5/10. nice body, but surely doesnt know how to clean

It look like the shit she's wearing is making her butt curve. Catfish lookin ass

nah im totally good with it, shes a 10, shes like primo bod, but she said she thinks shes thick so i thought id ask my Sup Forumsrothers what they thought, because im kinda biased.

you fuck beat bitches becaus eyoure bad at judging shit my dude. shes 19 and smells like a goddamn wilflower patch, just cause her tights are all fucked up dont mean shes ratchet.

also shes latina, not white

dude her ass is niceeeeee, hit me up witht he snapchat for a some cuck or post more here, i would fuck the shit outa her!

Nah her shit is tight all around, shes tripping thinking shes thick to be honest.

also, the captcha was "select images of cake" lol

What does bad at judging shit even mean? What are you talking about? Who cares what race she is she could be a half nigger fuckin redskin savage and shed still be a fuckin fat dumpy broad full of dickrot and diabetes

youre bad at judging shit because you misjudged her, obviously. retard ass weak ass troll wannabe newfag ass summer poster

OP she is fat. She couldn't be further from a 10.

She look filthy and unclean.

Here, go masturbate with my gf's ass pic. Not perfect but way better

would never fuck a bitch with a third world ass brown fridge, you need to upgrade that hoe fam

Yeah i agree with you. Luckily that's her grandma's appartment in greece

She looks great user. People are trolling. The ass was fat. But not too fat.

If thats the case bruh then she just tripping. But they always trippin tho lmao, but she aite bruh most def

of course, never once let a troll shake me, never once thought my bitch wasnt a dime, love my teen goddess

LOOOOL I CRIED

You can love her all you want but you should come to term eith the fact that

1) she is a landwhale
2) nonody in their right mond would ever fap to her
3) she is fat
4) she probably stinks
5) unclean

Really nice ass. Not fat

Really nice samefag user. Rekt

No. OP's shits all over your gf m8

short answer

Looks like you're alone on this one bud, have your hummus hoe make you a gyro and chill out.

Infadel.

>teen goddess

What's the matter dude, a little too insecure to get some chick your own age? I wonder what it is. Dick too small? Yeah, you best just stick to the dirty, fat children.

Thanks, I thought so

fat dirty TEEN

FTFY ;)

So do you pay her parents rent or do they just let you stay there while you "look for a job"?

yawn, goodnight sad excuse for a troll, spray some tzatziki on that imaginary gf of yours for me ;)