Share highest CP pokemon

Share highest CP pokemon,
Is mine worth any money
I'm Lvl 27

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PokemonGoF/PokemonGo-Bot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Highest is only 900 something. I'm level 17 almost 18.
I started playing with my girlfriend early on and now I don't play it much unless she's around. It's not as fun.

After reaching lvl 15 and having caught my millionth pidgey I stopped playing this shit.

Something around 600 CP I guess.

Mine was at 1300 something I level 21 I stop playing got boring after a week that and I got other games I rather play

i hacked the game so i win i got all the pokemone fgts

Lvl 20 btw

Level 30

cp pokemons ? MODS MODS MODS

This is disgusting you guys are all posting pics with cp you should be ashamed

Here

% perfect?
If you wanna know if it's worth money you gotta tell that.

Burning jews/10

You'd be better off with a Weezing tho.

Lvl 20 here

what was your machoke before it was machamp? ive got a 956 machoke is he gonna 2000+ or nah?

depends on your IV

MODS!!
THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH CP!!

>THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH CP!!

Wow, so whats the "mods, cp" count for pokemon at right now?

wait trainer lvl? if so why does that determine cp outcome from evolutions? that would be stupid as fuck. might as well just wait until youre a high trainer lvl to evolve anything if thats true.

Pussies

Should've leveled the 98% Dragonite. Oh well. This is my baby.

what level are you at

Why the fuck is gyrados water/flying instead of water/dragon?

Because he has never been a dragon type.

:((((

Well it certainly doesn't make sense to make him a flying type un less he's secretly a wyrm, in which case he'd be more dragon then flying. So explain further

Are you cheating? The no gps signal and 1million stardust seems sketch. Or you must have been playing nonstop since launch if thats legit.

36, it'll take about 49 hours to get the next level. It takes 2 million xp

Articuno master race here

>2k dust

Yeah, I'm using bots. I have like 20 of these accounts.

yeh I know I give up at level 24 requires too many exp and starts to become boring

Because he's not dragon type fucktard, he's flying type

wow nice dude

Any of em get banned? I played ingress and i knew you could cheat in that game and make the gps go where you wanted from at home. But they would ban nigs quick for doing it

what bots? give info

And yet he explicitly cannot use the HM fly
>but I'm the fucktard.
Gyarados was programmed before the dragon type existed in the game, dragon was added at the very end. You don't know shit you dumb nigger

GaaaaaaYYHH

/pgg/

It might have changed but its typically the same home grown not a bot fag pussball

I put more emphasis on IV than CP. transferred my 2600 arcanine a few days ago because he was only 87% perfect.

Yes, I'm that asshole

No account at all has been permabanned. They only do softbans, and there are bots to get around that.

You don't want to get involved with the botting scene, so much drama with necronomiconcoding and even syntharix has had some drama.

Thay being said search for them on github, you may have to compile with VB.

I'd recommend syntharix's modified bots, but you'll have to know someone in the discord to get an invite. (I can't now, on my phone)

The best bots as of today (this changes quite a bit) is going to be PokeMobBot and Syntharix modified haxton. Just Google them.

Configs are easy to set up if you have even the smallest amount of knowledge about code. It's only editing variables in a .json or .xml file.

Check out ownedcore for help.

soft bans, like 30 minutes to 2 hours, a lot of bots have built in unban features though

Fuck. That answer was so good it deserved dubs

all the people with gps not found

icu

Drama

What drama

>download the zip
>put fake ptc account in
>put in lat/long
>run.exe

It's the easiest thing

Faggot botter trying to come off like he's some super hacker

Im indoors fucko

Necronomiconcoding ran off with all the donations, people were stealing syntharix's bot claiming it as there own

Shit like that. Botting is fine and easy. Just don't get into "the scene" and lurk the discord circle jerks all day and you'll be fine.

So i have a shit diglet (173 or some shit )and i have the candy to evolve it is it worth it to evolve or wait for a seemingly impossible to find stronger nig? Hailp

There was no dragon type in pkmn red

Which games?

Wait, the more you level up, the better pokemon you will catch. Also check the IV on it. If it's 95+ you should be fine

name them you cucklords

These are mine
i did some iv calculator and the executewhore is like 78%IV but it calculated the flameo at 98% so i should just stardust that fucker until hes like 3000cp? 98% is pretty good right? thats the highest IV ive found so far

Do you check your Pokémon IVs like that?

Erm, yes.
With this bot: github.com/PokemonGoF/PokemonGo-Bot
There is a map with it.

I couldnt care less about high IVs

You're so dumb.

Until battles are added to the game (If they ever are) then ivs really dont matter much.

Kek. Pretty accurate.

I love my bot.

how the fuck do you check IVs in pokemon go?

Use a bot.

Mostly bots.

oh, can someone explain how I'd go about getting one on an android?

I don't think you can m8. I use one on my pc. ez pz.

rip

I considered getting it on the PC but I walk around a lot anyway so idk

Its not about walking around. Its about setting your gps to central park and letting it go and catch pokemon, spin poke stops, evolve pokemon, and transfer your pokemon. I havnt touched my phone in days and ive went up 15 levels.

link or something? tired of seeing my gyms all with lvl 30+ motherfuckers

I use the one shiftcodeyt made. just google the name and his bot will come up. Easy to configure GUI, and you can set it to pretty much anything you could want. But other people have their own opinions.

I know but that'd kill a bit of fun for me tbh
Idk I enjoy playing games not botting them