Muslim here

Muslim here.

Give me one good reason we shouldn't execute every single western pig and their sympathizers...

>protip: you can't

Islam will dominate.

go and kys, faggat goatfucker

>religion of peace

kek

>implying the middle east has the weapons, man power, training or even the ability to work together with other sects of islam

Good luck with that. People will only put up with your shit for a little while longer. The second crusade is coming.

ok, youre a nice guy, so here's some bomb from russa. fag

>implying religion gets anything done

We're the religion of peace, not pacifism

Learn the difference you ignorant infidel.

Faggot

Ur are no Muslim ur are a fcking huge faggot, ur are a blame for all other Muslim in this world.
Pleaze kill ur self no one in this world needs U.
protip : fuck urself

Hello Mudslime.

Your kind is a cancer upon this planet. Islam is nothing more than a plague.. a disease.. and towel head fucks claim to be a "religion of peace".. but you are the scum of the earth. You are the downfall of humanity... and if I was the president? I would call upon every fucking nuke to dropped into the middle east and wipe you camel fuckers off the face of the earth. Keep pushing us westerners and you will feel the fire you goat raping sack of shit.

Im muslim but you are a faggot

what religion of peace beheads and raids defenseless villages just because they don't agree with who should have had power thousands of years ago

retarded religion

>Give me one good reason we shouldn't execute every single western pig and their sympathizers...
Your countries only survive by leeching off western economies.

There are only two major sects. Sunni and Shia

Sunni is 90% majority and we're the ones defending Islam from western aggression and infiltration.

>beheads and raids defenseless villages just because they don't agree with who should have had power thousands of years ago

That has never been the core reason for an attack by the soldiers of Allah. You have created a strawman argument.

Islam can't even resolve its internal problems lol

You are the new form of society's cancer. A closed minded ignorant group of people that try to shove ignorant believes in other people's mind with any means. Fuck your allah and the stupid box you dance around.

it was because al'jakar stole Jalah's love goat

If you hate violence why do you use it against us?

Most of us have infiltrated and are propagating Islam in Europe, so unless you want to nuke your brethren in Europe too, you will never defeat us.

you kebabs are retarded, cant resolve nothing, only thing you can do is desrtuction, but only like a fagot

Tecnically, the 5th, my fellow crusader
Deus Vult

Actually if you lot can quickly lynch the feminists before we exterminate you that'll be great, thanks

He just wants attention, a genuine Muslim with the right amount of knowledge would not kill another, despite the circumstances.

Ask a real one like me anything

Its because alot of soldiers invaded their countries and attacked them. They want revenge and to look goos infront of their fake god, they are trying to say they are doing this in his name.

But it can and does defeat it's external ones... remember Orlando? remember Nice?

Heil Hitler...

I used to have a Muslim girlfriend
I told her she gave bomb head once

We don't talk anymore

You are not a muslim. You're a fat white kid from the suburbs who starts b8 threads because it makes you feel smart to see (you) so many times in one thread.

You think hot girls owe you sex because you're a "nice guy". You own multiple trilbies, but you call them fedoras. You vape. You think you're going to be a video game designer when you grow up. You've never talked to a black person. You're an atheist. You're an "intellectual". You're a virgin.

But the worst thing about you?

You are on Sup Forums.

>2nd
>3 failed, 1 success
Sup Forumsrother sergeant, I believe you must retake your god-given math class.

One reason? You can't.

Enjoy whats left of your life op.

hit it right on the nail there user

hope he get rekt by a musfag bomber

Woah someone calm this angry teenager down he's feeling extra edgy tonight

You should be targeting the real enemy of both Islam and the West - the Jews. Defeat them and the Middle East will be free from dubious incursions by the US. The West will have a greater chance of defeating the degeneracy within that has grown rapidly since the 60's.

You have done the same mistake as the japanese by underestimating America. You will too meet the same end. its what happens when you disturb the wasps nest. Keep it up, and your children and wives will be glasssed by nuclear means, and theentire world after will only step and spit on to the floor below you where you, your garbage of children, and your trash of a wife. Why? Because of your foolish ignorance to the world around you... and your inability to progress with THE REST OF THE WORLD. I pray that you meet a quick and painless end... Thats the only mercy you will recieve from us... But you or your kin... do not deserve it.

We will purge you off the face of the Earth

I look forward to your religion being wiped off the face of the planet

Using this Logic, is like people of Islam putting all attacks by the KKK as Christian actions. Just because some of these radicals are islamic doesn't mean all of them are. They are extremists. Only like .5 percent of everyone belonging to Islam is violent and an extremists. Keep watching Fox news , let them fill you with anger so you agree to keep killing and destroying countries with muslims in them, so they can profit.

If it's a religion worth killing for, start with yourself.

Because you still cant figure out choice of religion is almost 100% of the time directly correlated to country of origin or parents' religion, and yet you still think islam is special and unique and that your reasons to murder people and dress up women like cousin it are better than the reasons the next 400 religions had.

And for that tiny fault in your logic, for that huge unforgiveable overstep, you should dominate noone.

>protip: you can't

>Islam will dominate
never has never will

>Implying I don't want the muslims to die in the first place. The fact that they're all terrorists is just a coincidence. I just want them all to die. Preferably as children, and after being forced to watch their family murdered

This basically. Most of you are dirt poor and your own sheikhs and emirs don't give a fuck about you. They won't even take in refugees, but send them on a hijrah instead. Enjoy your feudalism.

Serious question, what would happen if the cube gets nuked?
Would the entire religion seize to exist? What would you worship then? Would you just take another rock?

The "wasps" have already invaded and retreated... we've been setting up base in your "nest" for decades.

Every mosque is a military base. The moment you nuke us, we will play the victim card and millions will flock to Islam. Check and mate, infidel. We're waiting, go ahead...

>XXI century of science domination
>MMXVI year of the dank memes
>still believing in a religion

Kek, this faggot cant be serious

Must suck to be a close minded moron. Intellect capacity = 0 Ignorance = 100

>just a coincidence theyre all terrorists

Yknow im anti religion and all but I am positive you have never met a muslim before.

99.9% of them only care about making enough money to take care of their kids and think the latest smart phone is pretty nifty.. Just like you..

>Islam
>never dominated
I think you're forgetting about the reconquista and many crusades which were launched because we were "too dominating"... unless you're willing to admit that was a lie.

Trump supporters?

>uista and many crusades which were launched because we were "too dominating"... unless you're willing to admit that was a lie.
by killing other shitskins and robbing others

Dude Islam literally invented the scientific method. They are to this day used as an argument and example for what happens to great civilizations when they turn anti science.

Pro-tip: its a pretty good sign your done for.

See: climate change, anti vax, anti gmo, etc..

He is actually a Muslim tho, you Muslim apologist piece of shit

Edgy

Yeah, and Vlad Tepes popped your buttcherries on pikes. Good times.

one reason? Easy Enough its against Allahs wishes to announce a war on a people before trying peace. Also Allah also commands you reach a peaceful end to war. By the way Allah also says you shouldnt reside with or live near your enemy. so while you claim us to be an enemy you are living in the US you are also speaking the infidel pig language of English. With that said. allah has forsaken you and we already won.

you are not only voilent after killing people.

.5 are voilent? are you fucking kidding me?
the majority of muslims are always open to engage fight mode for the smallest reason.

fuck off you cuck

>Deus Vult
Please kill yourself

Pedophiles like your prophet and everyone who follows him can't dominate the world. You will be slaughtered like the kid-fucking sand niggers you are and burn in a lake of hell fire for eternity.

Fucking kek'd

Its game over dude, the cube is the Muslim boss, youll need the Trump Armour© (you need the Make America Great Again DLC to be able to obtain this object) and the legendary Bush M14 to pass that level

>muh kkk

yeah kkk is really killing people left and right lately.
you can compare kkk to the dozens islamic terror organizations.

Go fuck some goats with your chopped penis u scum.

You infidels attacked us. We tried peaceful methods but when has the US ever obeyed international laws and agreements... Jihad had to be waged.

We can live with our enemy as a form in order to infiltrate and propagate Islam, as long as we use Taqiyya.

Quality bait here OP, well done.

That's because nobody has invaded America and destroyed their law and order... you can be damn sure the right will rise when WW3 comes about with emperor Trump.

Estimated around 106,000 individuals are members or identify with these organizations. That's a pretty high number, but let's do some high-level number crunching so we can get a better idea of how big that is.

A recent Pew Research Study places the number of Muslims worldwide to be around 1.6 billion (or 23% of the world's population). So doing some basic math, we get that about .006625% of the Muslim population are "extremist".

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND
>>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND
>>>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND

>only .5 percent are violent
Kek. Have you been to Morocco? Or Egypt?
I've been. And I was surprised how uncivilized and barbaric your people actually were. And it's not like what you hear on TV or anything you fucking goatfuckers are actually hostile towards anyone "different". Violence is in your nature Akbar. Take your taqiiya lying shitty ass elsewhere goatfucker.

You call you're terrible religion a religion of "peace". I hope al of you goatfuckers are wiped off the earth.

it's not a religious conflict my friend.
go worship israel

>Mocks me for claiming to be peaceful
>Wishes for mass genocide

Stupid westerner is stupid

Not all terrorist are Muslims either, you retard.

Because you aren't intelligent enough to make, or operate nukes.

Haha, nice bait man. As if every mass shooting in the world white black purple isn't the definition of " terroism " Try harder

i dont care about extremist is talked about being violent. and muslims are in general voilent, loud assholes. 404 no behavior found.

remove kebab now

Lol, but you invaded Iraq, put sanctions on Iran... keep attacking Muslims because we "have WMDs"

why would you want to exucute every single western pig and their sympathizers?

well build arguments please, thanks

i must indeed forget all the times muslimes invaded important nations in early europe like germany, france, spain, britain. or less important like russia or scandinavia...

how's the middle east? or north africa and south east asia? i heard the weather is pretty nice where you come from. a little hot and dry...

dude i invented cold fusion and faster than light travel in my living room. i'll show you later.

>protip: nobody invented anything anbody else would have done a few decades later.

also have fun with the climate change. looks fine from where i live.

راض الله الخنازير

Sometimes vilonce has to be used to stop the vilonce. Youre toxic culture will not integrate and it shouldnt. Go blow some shit up and fuck a goat cunt.

Most people in the Western world already acknowledge that those were mistakes, you faggot...

Long live the warriors of Islam.

Not even close

That still doesn't address my point. Having a nuke, and being able to operate one are two different things. Niggers have guns, but even point blank the cops shoot them dead.

>to retarded
>to
Please kill yourself

because those western pigs will turn your mother inside out and jizz all over her corpse before doing the same to every single person from whatever shit sty you call home.

two retarded

kys

Too******* Nice bait man

Much better

>Sometimes vilonce has to be used to stop the vilonce.
That's what Jihad is bro..

Allah said about Jihad:

"And fight those who fight you, but do not transgress, for Allah loves not love transgressors.
And kill them where ye find them.."

Dominate with Soviet-era rifles from the backs of pick-up trucks?

Islam is as barbaric as it is laughable.