So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/batman middle east.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zack snyder thought it would be cool

literally not for any relevant story telling purposes, he just thought it would look cool

that is the man who WB has handed their potential multi billion dollar cinematic universe to

What the fuck. Superman has his own Stormtroopers with novelty steel helmets?

Who watches this garbage?

>Do a mediocre job with MoS
>Get another chance
>Do an even worse job with BvS
>Get a third chance with Justice League
What the fuck, does Snyder have tapes of WB execs raping little kids or some shit? Why do they keep giving him their blockbusters to fuck up?

My thoughts exactly. I can't believe that shits real

wew

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/batman middle east.jpg/

Pretty sure it's a reference to Darkseid's armies (something a comic book reader would know) and evil supes is a reference to Injustice superman.

Sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Can't say I'm surprised as you seem to embody the typical capeshitter.

>MoS
>mediocre

Pick one

29%

oh boy, looks like we've got ourselves another Damage Controller

Found the snyderfag.
>if i defend him enough he'll give me teh secks huehue

18+ kiddo

It's tying into Justice League

holy shit BTFO

Mediocre box office, I should've been clearer, and that is all studios usually care about.

IT'S 27 NOW

and they really couldn't have found another way to tell us that Darkseid was coming? they had to give Batman a gun, Superman his own army for whatever reason and the most forced ham fisted cameo of all time in El Flasho?

apply yourself, snyder. No one is buying what you're selling.

plus, the parademons can be seen as a plague of locusts, keeping with the biblical theme
hating on Snyder is a meme that the sheep adopted

BTFO

But El Flasho didn't even warn him about Darlseid. He warned him about Superman and somehow Lois was the key to all of this.
Not to mention if they really make Darkseid invade earth they better don't use the aliens Batman dreamed of.

fucking dream sequences everywhere out of nowhere

the worst was this part, then he wakes up and flash is screaming at him then cuts to superman just randomly on top of a mountain with tornado Jones

>Pretty sure it's a reference to Darkseid's armies
It is. You actually see a big ass Omega symbol in the beginning of the scene.

What I don't understand: Was it a dream? Why was Bruce dreaming about this future? Also, why did they make the Flash scene appear to be a dream to Bruce?

I must have missed some things as I was watching the movie. Because those two things are really out of place in my memory.

I really liked MoS. But I also liked Superman Returns so what the heck do I know.

i was literally cracking up and yelling "what?" over and over again this whole scene

you should have heard the laughter when black demon alien things casually come from nowhere and eventually knock batman unconscious.

> mfw screen goes black and all you can hear is me laughing my ass off

terrible fucking movie hahaha

Dios mio check those doubles and triple

It was delusions

Maybe BvS *is* too smart for a large part of the audience.

They are combining Injustice (Lois dies and Superman goes evil) and Earth 2 (Superman becomes a general for Darkseid)

Zack Snyder loves himself and thought it would be really intellectual and smart with random bullshit dream sequences in a fucking Superman movie.

No one pucnehd you in face?

And everyone gets raped in Prison.