Real talk Sup Forums how much would you pay for the original trilogy of star wars on vcr?

real talk Sup Forums how much would you pay for the original trilogy of star wars on vcr?
>also general vcr oldfags discussion thread

2 dollars sweet sweet op

a bluey

its like 15 bucks on amazon fam

About 10 bucks

Nothing. Physical copies are for oldfags. This is the digital age. We don't need shit like that anymore.

saw a copy on ebay for like a $100
other than that a $2 succ from the local herpes distributer

>on vcr
*VHS

prob around 30 since I like old stuff

Nothing. vhs is fucking worthless you idiot

Anyone can download them now

i got the trilogy of Indiana jones

i got the VHS for shrek your shit is done. shrek wins

Sometimes having something physical gives more satisfactions

for idiots, yes, I realize that

holy shit, one off a trip 75

Never. Sentimentality is for the weak of spirit.

not necessarily, sometimes having collectors items are actually half decent and in some cases even great to have. like all that pottery in you grandma's cabinets that nobody uses that pottery is most likely worth a shit tonne just for being 'vintage'

I like em because there's content that has been edited out.
> pic related

Anything over $100 isn't worth it, even for a basic star wars fan.

>hey, want to watch this flawless digital file?
>Why would I, when I've got this PHYSICAL VHS TAPE
>oh shit!
>That's right, baby. I can push this bad boy into a VCR if I can manage to find one.
>i don't know anyone that has one
>Me neither. Let's burn this and then kill ourselves.
>it is out only option.

My waifu gives me enough satisfaction. More than my physical gf

>sometimes

This isn't one of those times.

in the case of starwars yes i agree but other things like matchbox cars can actually sell for a ridiculous price or even baseball cards from the 1980's sell for a hefty amount

There is no seat for my waifu. Gtfo

i have a teddy bear from when i was little that used to be my great grandfathers when he was little, he was given it by the original Tambo teddies makers in the 1800's i reckon thats got to be worth something, considering its in almost mint condition since it's actual wool no shitty plastic threading

Some of the original Star Wars movies had "racist" content that was removed when it went to DVD. It would be fun to see the stuff Lucusfilm deemed "unfit for human consumption".