If your daughter started dressing like this how would you react?

if your daughter started dressing like this how would you react?

Make her do laps every day around the block and cut off all the soda.

Kill my family and myself. We were a mistake.

Dude - skankalicious

what's wrong with the cloths? the chick looks fat af but besides that? if its hot outside what else should she wear?

I would tell her to bring her girl friends over anytime.

My daughter has begun to dress like this

I'd give her a spanking

Good, she finally listened to me.

ban her from McDonald's

Your daughter is an Asian prostitute?

Share her with my buddies

I'd fuck her

More?

Her shoes are unzipped and she should consider pasties instead of a bra with such a low back. Also, her hair is a hot mess, fam. Other than that, she's fabulous.

It has nothing to do with you.

I mostly have an issue with how close her ass is to being on full display

fuck her and teach her a lesson.

I'd tell her to lose some god damn weight

lets be honest you've fapped to this

Yep, she's hotter than her mother

its hard to be a dad i see

It would involve lots of spankings, crying, and probably a trip to planned parenthood at some point.

tell her she's asking to get raped then hire some thugs to beat the shit out of her and rape her and then be like I hate to say I told you so but I did I told you so and then she'd either become an even bigger, more wretched slut or she'd smarten the fuck up and maybe find Jesus or something

parenting 101

mine started coming into my room and dressing, since her clothes are in my cuboard mostly. driving me insane hard in the mornings

Ass is ass. Nothing much worse than bikini bottoms. And as long as she feels comfortable, isn't that what matters most? Or are you some SJW slut-shaming tumblrette?

>implying that's your daughter and not your 35 year old wife

"Put your mom's whorin' clothes back in the drawer where you found. You look like a cheap tranny on bingo night."

Call me old fashioned but any daughter of mine needs to have shorts on that are longer than her pussy lips

Take pics of her and share them with strangers.

I'd turn her into my little fucktoy

trap spotted

I have a daughter? Why didn't her mother tell me?

That is how I would react.

It's a dude you fucking mongs

Looks fucking terrible and completely repulsively unattractive.

Would approve and encourage since it means she won't be getting knocked up

Tell her that her choice in shoes is fucking dogshit

How the fuck did I get a daughter?

It's still a little strange to me to see my little girl look like that, but I wont stop her

I'd simply ask if she was a prostitute.
if she said yes, then i'd ask if she discriminates
if she says no, then i'd ask how much she charges.
then i'd make an offer.

She wouldn't, otherwise I would be a failure of father.
But in the impossible case it does happen. I wouldn't allow it in my house. I will cut all ties to her. And kick her out once she is 18

By getting her to be dad's little princess slut. If she wants to dress like a whore then she better slob my knob for every penny she gets outta me

mmmmmm sweater meat

my daughter wouldn't be that fat.

Fuck ariel makes me hard

There's gotta be a video to this right?

not that i know of

If my daughter looked like this i'd still be bathing her

there is one to this

faggots

I would get an erection

divorce her

So I have photos of your daughter then.

Hope so

is one of the options fucking my daughter?

my daughter is the last blonde haired blue eyed child in Miami i need to move to fucking North Dakota

daughters start dressing like this in the summer when they are 8. Nothing new here

you give them an inch they take a mile

Honor kill that infidel slut

Daddy its me, you're daughter. I know you like stare at my ass when my backs turned?

He said like you fucking non-reading idiots

Please stay in your Zika quarantine zone.

Stephen you are too high again, go backed to bed

>when they are 8

the fuck??

lol
the mosquitoes are better than the shitskins

I would place her next to her mother at the milking machine.

tight body for a 40 year old

The whites in Florida are almost as bad.

Face? I need to see it.

No it's everybody in Florida. It's a shit state.

This. When I was a teenager, over 20 years ago, first kisses were a big deal, and girls were mostly virgins. The exception being that one girl who got pregnant in 10th grade. Now they've probably sucked 50 dicks by the time they reach 9th grade. I don't have a daughter, but my brother has a 14 year old with tits bigger than her mother's. I don't envy him at all. We gave them an inch 100 years ago with the whole women's suffrage movement and later feminism and now they're all a bunch of whores. Before feminism women were the way they were meant to be, tending home and raising children who would later fight the great War and make this country into what it is today. Now we settle for whores who raise sissies who question their gender because they have no great War. Thank God I never had any kids.

Im already not in her life so idgaf

Florida really does have the shittiest people in the entire country.

Id start fucking her

She should wear a tank top that covers her belly and shorts thay cover her ass. If both the pieces of clothing were longer I wouldn't see an issue but that bitch clearly wants more attention than she already gets.

Realize that she has reached her dick graving years and off myself before I can see her reach mega whore status

tank top and cut offs, how scandalous.

hows the weather in the 1950s?

LOL white people problems, always have to involve a war.

That's not how girls dress anymore I'll go find a pic to show you how they really dress

Actually it is quite scandalous. Young women dress so sexually proactive, most public schools these days are forced into mandating school uniforms.

Happened at my school. Girls were ridiculously trashy. Coming to school in sandal, skin tight short with their thong pulled high, and basically a thin, bra-less top.

Teachers couldn't confront them individually, because they feared they would be called out as thinking of them sexually, so they just all out implemented mandatory school uniforms.

Just goes to show what happens when women are not controlled.

Sounds more like a mudslime problem.
Sandniggers been fucking goats and killing each other since the first caliphate

Like ISIS and stone her to death.

lörres reinhämmern

Fuck her in the ass

>to people in this thread, she looks "fat af"

holy shit you guys are idiots, she looks great

send more to [email protected]

will reciprocate. that goes for everyone

>Looks fucking terrible and completely repulsively unattractive.
lemme guess
neckbeard virgin, right?

here, here.

school uniform retardedness ain't cause guys are under-dressing, that's for sure.

Doesn't really matter unless you're Muslim.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Just a human body wearing typical young-woman fashion.

Besides she's 18 now so who cares. What are you going to do, ground her?

burka

this is the only sane motherfucker in the thread

>when I was a teenager 20 years ago
>girls were mostly virgins
>has never heard of the 60's and their free sex movement.

Jesus Christ you must have been one naive little boy.

This the only people I've seen this ugly facial structure on are stupid inbred Caucasians.

caucasians are better looking then fugly gorrilla people by FAR

This

of course. most of the girls do, that's all the department stores carry during summer