He created limewire right?

literally who lmaoo?

Combined IQ of 3

Nah that's u tbqh familia u got bailed HARD Xd

Hero

Get out of Sup Forums before it ruins you dude

Been hear since 2001 tho :^)

>sacrifices a comfy as fuck job with benefits for life
>alerts the entire world to the shitcunts who are fucking everyone in it, little by little
>has to fuck off because some nigger cucktard says "we don't liek justice lol"
>"traitor"

If this isn't just another troll thread, son, you should seriously consider suicide as a long-term career option.

Get out of here faggot , fcking newfag

confirmed ego edgelord

Hero

>betrayed his own government
>literal definition of traitor

Yeah but what he did changed nothing, it just made everyone pissed off about the truth

Savior of modern freedoms or what we have left of them

Did you actually sensor yourself nigga? Lmao kys tbh xD

Is that Martin Shekels?

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."

The dumbass American public has mostly forgotten about him as well.

No U dont.

Hero.

>implying the government doesn't betray it's citizens literally everyday

Okay user I gotta ask. Why is that file named "Already Gave Her The Dick"?

He's the hero the world deserves, AND needs right now.

Never said they didn't, nor did I imply it. Simply stating fact. What he did is noble as fuck...but he's still a traitor. There's no way you can justify it that doesn't make him a traitor by definition

Prove it hjahah

The pool is closed

haha whats this meme?

this fuckin thread.. sage

Everyone knows.^^

Are you a hero? Or a traitor?

Hell yeah fcking good time.

Depends on your perspective

> Snowden hates surveillance
Hero

> Snowden is libtard
Traitor

Hell man the good old time do u know Habbo hotel?:D

I say retard

"our spy agencies are spying on people" yeah no shit retard

they've been doing it since WW2

even the "keyword" detection system is 50 years old

Sage hasn't worked for a very long time now. Not sure if you're an oldfag who has been gone a while, or a newfag that heard about sage

When did that happen?

Around the time they introduced poster IDs on here and then removed them

Hero, cause fucking with the secret services is the best way to do so.

you're not very bright are you

lmao lies

Traitor.

This fucker did us more harm than good. Not because of exposing scummy politicians, but giving our enemies and even our allies ample firepower.

We need to find this fucker, try him in a court, sentence him to death,and then hang him high as a reminder that traitors should never be tolerated in this country.

And yet, 70% doesn't even know who he is nor what he did.
When I visited a couple of years ago, people were dumbfounded when
I asked them about their opinion on Ed.

MFW when this is the population of the most powerful military in the world

>Justifying your arguments on Sup Forums

Going with the third wave feminist strategy of redefining words to fit the meaning you want it to have I see.

traitor ‎(plural traitors)

One who violates his allegiance and betrays his/her country; one guilty of treason; one who, in breach of trust, delivers his country to an enemy, or yields up any fort or place intrusted to his defense, or surrenders an army or body of troops to the enemy, unless when vanquished; also, one who takes arms and levies war against his country; or one who aids an enemy in conquering his country.
Hence, one who betrays any confidence or trust.

For some he is a traitor, for some he is a hero. Some say he has done his country a great service. Some say he has done his country a disservice.

Hero

he's not a traitor. he didn't do anything wrong. i dont even know why he left the US.

lost

By definition he's a traitor but what he did was justifiable

>here is all the fucked up things your government is doing
>lmao ur a traitor

americans everyone

he is a traitor to his country tho
only thing is that Sup Forumstards can't grasp even the mere concept of the possibility that a man can be a traitor and a hero at the same time because

>noone understands
Try easier words, you're on Sup Forums after all.

It's heroic to expose the wrong doings of your government, which he did.

It's traitorous to expose sensitive information to other countries who will use it against us, which he also did.

He should have released his info to higher ups in the government and watchdog groups. Or filed a complaint in federal court. Not plaster it all over wiki leaks.

I can assure you that no other country wants or can use that shitty information against america as a whole, it's just that since that day everyone thinks your government is retarded and this has since then been proven.
>hillary vs. trump 2016
>who is the least end-of-the-world

It does feel like the end of times doesn't it? Or am I alone on that one

He's more of an idiot than anything. The majority of shit he leaked was shit the NSA was well within their right to do. Especially with the cell phone taps. I know literally no one reads their cell phone contract, but if you did, you'd find there is ansolutely no expectation of privacy on cell phones. Making spying on your cell completely legal.

Also, yeah the NSA has collected at least something on everyone in the states living or visiting, but that is a retardedly huge database.

Even though they have the data, they can't look up a person without a damn good reason, so as long as you're not doing terrorist shit, it is highly unlikely the NSA will go through all your calls to that gay sex phoneline you're so fond of.

tl;dr: Snowden blew the whistle on shit the NSA legally can do, cellphones are NOT private, and NSA database too big forthem to research anyone but suspected terrorists.

All he did was mishandle classified documents.

Hillary will pardon him.

That would be fucking great. This man deserves to go back home.
In my eyes the government doesn't have the right to declare him a criminal if the populace calls him a hero, they're misusing their power.

I don't kno the law but I would assume if you were write tapping cell phones you would have to at least tell the person which they didn't and that's what made it unlawful

The 'zero expectation of privacy' in cell phone contracts says pretty much exactly that. The cell company has the right, and will, give any and all information on cell phone activity they have to any entity that requests it, especially government.

The core problem here is that everyone wants to believe that the government thinks enough about them to observe them.

You even see the episode of South Park where Cartman infiltrates the NSA? Every one of us is labeled under 'Fat and Unimportant'

who has one, and who has too?
btw hero

I support the people over the government, so hero.

Hero

He's a traitor to his government and organisation, but a hero for truth, freedom and his people.

Hero.

>Implying that cell phone contracts define the law on how privacy regarding phones should be handled
>Being this fucking dense

fuckin hero if you think otherwise youre a sack of shit

I'm cool with the Gov. all over my personal space, and recording all my phone calls, activating my webcams without me knowing, and saving my nudes. So.. who cares.

This is why america has jury nullification. If a jury of your peers agrees that you did the "crime" of which you are accused, but agrees that it shouldn't be a crime they are supposed to declare you innocent.

traitor to the government, hero for the people

>implying traitor means someone with different opinions

The Constitution of the United States is a contract between its people and the federal government. If stipulations of that contract are being broken, it is in fact the US Federal government that has become traitorous, not the investigator/s which expose it. As a constitutional Republic, (not a democracy) the Constitution is the contract that is the foundation of our country and it is those that break that contract that are traitors of the Republic by definition, again, not the person trying to fix the corruption that threatens our foundation. Go kill yourself or read a book, your choice

Why can't we just say
>Traitor of the government
>Hero of the people

Don't know enough, but if someone outs the US government that's technically a traitor.
Then again, you'd have to look into why he did it and what it was all about and I'm fuckin busy guy, I gotta be to work in like an hour and a half and I still haven't showered or jerked myself off to pictures of my ex girlfriend.

In jesus name we pray

Hero who should have been protected under the Whistleblower Act but wasn't because the government is a hypocritical shitfest.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that my fellow countrymen wanted answers to the questions. Answers he provided. And then immediately turned on him once they were satisfied, demanding he face the courts and stand trial.

>So Sup Forums, hero or traitor? I say traitor

Hero. Belongs on Mt. Rushmore.

coward, not traitor