Post your reasons to live

post your reasons to live

I just bought Borderlands the triple collection and haven't finished them yet.

I haven't played every videogame ever yet

The bad writing and shitty memes will kill you halfway through BL2. Good knowing you user.

The JoJo edit of this picture is my reason to live

still haven't found it yet.

I want to play the piano

Have tickets for a few gigs up to mid Nov. Afte that, got nothing. Odds are I'll be dead by Christmas.

There is no reason. Just frightened of dying.

This, anything is better than death

Levesque? Interested in seeing it

I'm hopeful for the future

Drugs

I'm dating the girl I've wanted for eight years and she's the only thing stopping me from descending into drug fuelled insanity and/or hunting down and murdering everyone who ever wronged me.

honestly? going through law school, probably gonna leave my girl for being a bitch all the time and when i'm raking it in i'm gonna be fucking 10/10 gold diggers for the rest of my life.

when i'm older, probably go to poland or some poor eastern european country and find a wife to settle down.

>Just entered college to study Economics
>Money
>Air conditioning
>Music
>Sex
>Laughter
>Friends and family
>Girlfriend
>I want to travel the world
>Books
>Cigarettes
Life is pretty good man cheer up

Reason to live?
I live to improve myself and my situation, and ensure that my children will have a better start than I did.

There is no deep meaning to life - you just need to make your own.

So stop being a faggot OP, stop crying because the world is against you and you don't have anything given to you that's worth living for.

99% of us were born that way and the world is against everyone - so fuck it.
Fuck all of it.

Make your own reason to live. Make your own path in life.
Leave your own mark on the world, even if its just a tiny one.

We can all fucking do it.

Start by improving yourself: get fit, read philosophy, tune your body and mind to levels they've never reached before.

After that find a goal. Find something you truly want to do and work towards it.

Even if you fail you went for it. Even if you crash and burn you went for it, and that's infinitely more rewarding than anything else barring achieving it.

Don't give up lads. Keep fighting the good fight.

Strive to reach heights that you never even dreamed of reaching before.

You can do it lads.
We all can.

Suicide is for Pussies

Mr. Robot is back on television

so is Robot Wars

Making America Great Again

I have a dog

fapping to crush getting blacked

Music

kill yourself.

i don't have the energy to kill myself

I can't kill myself yet because I don't want my dog to go to some shitty owner. People I rescued her from were chain smokers, you could cut the air with a knife in their house. Also on a semi-pro Overwatch team, if it goes nowhere and my dog passes then I'll probably just end it.

Play Half life 3.
So, I need to find the holy grail and become fucking immortal

Shitposting, memes, and being a fandom degenerate.