Some good arguments against pathetic veganfags?

Some good arguments against pathetic veganfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgyOjb8Y9b8
vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
naturalhygienesociety.org/diet3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PduaNG1c1pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

What?

Dumbass can't read

Veganfag here. Youd never know im a vegan if i didnt tell you. 200 pounds pretty ripped. Good eating habits. Good sex. good health. Private infantry officer. Fun times.

Humans are biologically meant to be omnivores. We have canines and incisors. The earliest humans ate whatever they could get their hands on... Including animals. No need to troll the vegans because biology does it for us.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=HgyOjb8Y9b8

>Youd never know im a vegan if i didnt tell you.
So everybody knows, because you tell it to everyone.

vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm

naturalhygienesociety.org/diet3.html

I said it cause he asked. Otherwise nobody knows. Dumbass

Not sure if bait, but I'm sure you're retarded.

what was the name of the show u took the pic from called again?
shit was lit af fam

If everyone were vegans there couldn't possibly be enough vegetation to keep us surviving even another 5 years ..
That's the only argument you need

source?

plants are also living beings. killing them or animal for food, it's all the same

So you admit you are exactly the same as the earliest humans? No progress since then whatsoever. Good on you, m8.

I seriously doubt this.

just the vegetation we use to feed the animals we eat would be enough

Back up your claim with evidence you dumb piece of shit

Vegan: someone who doesn't eat or use animal products. It's impossible in today's world to be a vegan as animal products are used to create everything around us. They are in fact vegetarian... not vegan.

There's already millions of people starving and they would eat anything given to them
Doubt whatever you want it's true. There are too many humans and not enough vegetation (that's edible) to sustain human and animal life
Not sure if bait

Not the original quote, but it takes more pounds of feed to create pounds of food. Example, for pound of beef it would take 2-3 pounds of feed. I think thats what they meant. Either way, feed quality is not something most people would eat.

Why and for what reason do you not eat humans?

When you need medicamentation for survive...
( did i need to say more about it ?)

>I'm scared I'm wrong so I'll insult him

Debunked humans have the power to move their teeth in a grinding movement. Only plant eaters and monkeys can do that.
Frugivores confirmed.

Plus all the food that animals need in a day would be enough to feed everyone. Its soy, corn and other great foods. Its just stupid to still eat meat. You can't find arguments against vegans because there aren't any.

Please see post above. Impossible to be vegan in today's society,

backup this fact with source pls

youtube.com/watch?v=PduaNG1c1pE

The whole point of veganism is not using animal products because there is "no need to". Therefore taking the antivenin is justified to preserve own life, milk, eggs and meat is not needed to live. Therefore your picture is BS.

Would you prefer eating nothing or eating decent tier bread or other foods made out of feed?

there aren't any arguments for it. It's like using only one leg for walking. Why would you do that?

Lol, so because he stopped eating meat 2 months prior to meat that must mean that's why he had a heart attack? Shit tier bait.

Meat is bad for your health.

I like eat grass like a animal, is so yummmmy !

>you don't feed animals for feed the population
>Starvation of breeding animals

I'll continue eating my steak and veggies. You could eat whatever you want, just call yourself what you are... a vegetarian. Go live a hermit lifestyle in the woods if you want to be a vegan.

except you need to go out of your way to get b12,, iron, calcium, and zinc if you only want to eat leaves

bad for health

>tv
>phone
>polluted air in general
>violent strangers

we are all dying anyway