Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Obedient, respectful, intelligent, hard workers.

Pretty much everything white western women aren't these days.

I dont

Vietnam veteran fag detected.

Because they can't afford good white women.

It's a two way street, buddy.

Because they're so small and petite. Feels like you're fucking a 12 year old.

This is the correct answer.

/thread

this basically

Better than any white trash pigs

Good to hear user

Thank you user

we dont

Sufficient example

Because yellow is as close as you can get to brown without leaving the realm of white.

It's like playing race traitor horseshoes. Close enough to bestiality without actually being bestiality.

Plus, gooks are from space, so it's like interplanetary relations.

ITT: lies

^ This

Close enough

this. Korean Gf here. Best GF i've ever had by far

My Vietnamese GF wants to fuck 3-5 times a day, that's why.

All these other bitches whine about it like it's a chore.

Slants take cock like champions.

>afford
>materialistic

'cause there's nothing hotter than a strange piece, kid.

>we
lol

reminder

For you

This is the one that does not.

But they are usually not fat. That is a clear pro.

Agree...this is better for you

?? you can keep that white trash, i'll take the asians thanks

What.... you mean to tell me she is not 12 year old? Daaaamn

This. Also, modesty, self respect, family values, lots more really. Honestly we could just list the things wrong with western white women easier.

this also

>You wish you could have a fat, slutty, overly opinionated, easily offended leech enden like me

O I'm laffin

Because they like us

Less likely to be used up raw dogging coal burning single mother with STDs is also a plus if we want to be crude. Also, tght nookie, as long as I'm being crude.

i'm married to a thai woman and she is pregnant. one thing about SE asians, they haven't discovered feminism. if they become fully westernized though there isn't much difference

by god they do

hairless arms and legs

Props to you user, misread context

They resemble white boys, but allow you to deny that fact to yourself and the rest of the world.

Because it's as close to banging an underaged girl as you can get

Oh america, stop projecting your kinks and assuming it's global.

Because they look like children.

Cause half-asian half-white girls are gorgeous, and the US navy made sure that there's no shortage of those

Kek

My dick is decently thick so asian bitches will cum for me over and over again.
> one Viet bitch over estimated my dick size
> was not even mad

And the hairy pussy

Definitely the hairy pussy

ooh yes. tell us moar about the fuzzy muff, user

why not?

Sorry bro, not the viet dude. Dated a filipino/white girl for a while, and she had a fucking awesome bush. Nice straight, thick, black hair, I ate that pussy as much as I could. Unfortunately the bitch had crazy anxiety issues, a disgust towards dicks and sausages (pretty much anything shaped like that), and almost no sex drive

They're outrageously sexy and they're usually not whiny annoying cunt trigglypuffs like white chicks in my area are.

Plus they're the only shot you have of finding a chick with similar anime nerdy interests without them being either morbidly obese or have severe emotional problems.

And no if you've found the one white girl leprechaun that proves that wrong I don't give a shit. This is just my personal experience of 29 years.

First wife b. Yokohama but in US when 8 y.o. She is intelligent and has a mind of her own. I just like black hair and brown skin, and the demure, obedient wife just isn't for me.

She gave me the heave-ho 31 years ago after 13 years of marriage. (Yes, I'm old.)

To answer the question directly, I like Asian women so much because I project the feelings I have for my first wife onto women who look like her. This is just an emotional response: I know that other women have unique lives and probably won't like me any more than my ex does now. [image 1970]

It sounds like she was sexually abused as a child.

Only pic I got worth sharing of her, she absolutely wouldn't send nudes

its just preference i find dark skin attractive my wife is african american

One time she said she was by her brothers friend, but she was also a compulsive liar, so I'm not sure whether it was true or not. One time after she got pissed about me taking acid with some friends, she told me she'd gone and gotten a bunch of acid herself, went to an IKEA and took it in the bathroom, then drove back tripping balls and got all freaked out in her dorm room. About a year later she told me that she made up that story to make me feel bad for her

just described a slave

i despise nonwhites

/thread

Found the feminist!

Ohh ah. Nigerian lover!!

Sup Forums was thinking it.

My got C cup with hips and ass like a black women. Kinky too, likes to make her friends wait while I fill her before going out. Would ride me while talking to her sisters on the phone. Comes back during lunch break and to bang. Had to be told to keep it down though. Can't really go wild without her sounding like it's her first time.

After reading a few replies, I kinda get the idea that it's just western women in general.
They really have changed since the 90s and back. Any women outside of the USA might just have a better chance of being better put together as a person.

You sound like you've only known English for a month

I'm dating an asian girl now. It just kinda happened. I wasn't trying to look for one, but I've noticed some CLEAR differences.

>Not as demanding
>Not as annoying and clingy as any white girl I was with
>More beautiful skin. like much smoother, clearer, no breakouts
>I like the brown nipples
>Better pubic hair, soft, not wiry, more smooth
>They actually know how to and like to cook
>This is because they were raised right as opposed to spoiled needy white girls
>Intelligent and hardworking
>Don't need constant fucking reassurement

They definitely have the best skin, and hair too

I absolutely don't, and I don't know any white man that does

Apparently you've never met anyone from the Navy

Meant to type "just to bang' instead of and. Well, I was in Asia for 6 months but I don't think my English deteriorated that much. Plus, I am on the phone as indicated from the screen shot.

Because they have low standards of beauty.

How is he posting this from his cardboard box under a bridge?

It's not the broken English as much as the choppy sentences. Newly learned English speakers would rather use many little sentences than a complex one. Which is what you were doing. Traveling for a long time explains it however, because when you attempt to use their languages you will form tiny sentences because they are harder to screw up translating. So you get used to forming your sentences that way.

I see, I usually only form my sentence that way when I am trying to convey as much info with the least words-count possible. A habit I picked up mostly from green texting stories on /x

Ahhh

It's not so much that, his sentences weren't that short. All he did was drop the first subject/pronoun in each sentence, I do that a lot when I'm typing text messages

They don't mind small cocks.

We don't, just another attempt by the Jews to convince white anglo's that it's ok to mix outside your race.

No strong white male wants to have some dirty short dicked rice baby.

:') lol

Not tryna talk shit, but I got a genuine question. How do you thrust in and out? Like once the head of your dick is in you've only got like an inch of space to move forward and back, is it just lots of tiny movements like having a seizure?

Cause they swallow

Imagine how terribly disappointed she was. She knew she didn't want to marry her own kind because of their micro penises, and she still ends up with a baby dick.

I mean dude coulda gotten lucky and she'd only fucked asian dudes before, she wouldn't know any better

that's the truth right there. my wife is taiwanese and asian women are absolutely not demure and obedient: that's a racist fantasy of virgin peckerwoods.

Asian cultures are still a fair ammount of years behind when it comes to feminism and perhaps decades when it comes to social justice. 2 of the main factors regarding the rotting of modern western women and their interpretation of society.

> not banging jewish chicks as well

Dafuq is that?! Is it cp or a faggot?

cuz these white bitches over here in the west don't know their place.

Because their vaginas are horizontal

So true.
I am this user.
I am not gifted like most people brag to be. Low end average by NA standards. However, for this girl and others in Asia that's seen my package, it's probably biggest they had inside them. Of course, it helps when they've little to no previous experience before. Plus, it's hard to find girls that looks amazing without makeup. It's easier to find them where their face isn't always plastered and higher population for better selection.

White guy that has travelled Asia banging them.

1. They worship us
2. Our dicks are huge to them
3. Their pussies are tiny
4. Rarely fat

I do, because they value passion, logic, cooperation, and intelligence much more. Plus they're cute af

this

trips from satan

Dubs for you

Satan's gotta know his grammar and sentence structure. Can't get people stuck in contracts without it

Because I don't have yellow fever, I know it's simply because of aesthetics
does have yellow fever