Gmorning b

gmorning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Happy thoughts

Because Diablo 3 season 7 just started and I wanna play Witch Doctor.

Never understood why the children who make these threads always sperg out on the capslock with the words "kill yourself".

crazy that they do that.

happy thoughts are good.

I'm waiting for tomorrow's hot gif

Fucking hell... I just had to fire my first employee. That shit sucked. I'm not going to kill myself because luckily it wasn't me being fired.

Because I love my life too much to ever wanna commit a selfish and cowardly act like suicide

what sort of company are you at?

Is still got to work out how to do it in the most spectacular way possible for the lulz

Me and my gf had a 69 this morning and I came in her mouth. That's why.

because it hurts

I own a homecare company. I have many hourly employees who come and go all the time.... but I had to fire my sales person today. She's been here almost a year and she just wasn't pulling in enough sales to even come close to justifying her pay. Shit was long overdue.... but damn it still sucks.

go kill some ISIS or some gangsters in your town, do a good deed before you die, you might even suceed and becore vigilante

Because you are a faggot, op

because today i need to study to get my degree soon and help my partents

because I just buy a new car, maybe later

sales persons in homecare... interesting i wonder how do sales work in this field of work. You visit some old folks houses or how do you aquire new contracts?

what's the purpose of these threads anyway?

Work is the only thing i have.

Have good salary, childhood trauma so cant get a gf( had multiple relationships in highschool, but then the traumas kicked in ).
No car, a bit in dept. I will go to prostitute this friday, maybe that will cheer me up.

Has somebody has it worse ?

sauce on this?

Stop watching leafy you 12 year old edgelord

Ofc somebody has it worse. How old are you? i bet you are not that old to fix your shit in life. btw what was that trauma?

bc i love life tbh fam tru

You build relationships with referral sources... like hospitals, physical therapists, rehabs, anyplace which deals with assisting the elderly. Sales is surprisingly hard to do unless you've got it in you. We only opened our doors just over a year ago... so she had a lot of ground breaking to do. Couldn't wait for her to get results any longer. Also... there were some personality conflicts.

We really fucked up when we hired her. We gave her a cushy flat salary instead of the traditional commission based pay structure.

I am 20.

I had a fucking bich mother. tortured me mentaly and phisicly.

I have panic attacks around women and i feel safe around older ones( my grandmother tried to help multiple times ).

because after a few years of being a depressing fuck I finally got my shit together, and now I have a decent job I don't mind going to and a 7/10 (married) woman I get to have daily sex with

I guess you learned your lesson and she did too. Maybe you could talk to her first to improve her attitude and be more active at work.