AJ Weston here. Greetings, Sup Forumsrothers, from the Aryan Brotherhood...

AJ Weston here. Greetings, Sup Forumsrothers, from the Aryan Brotherhood. We're always on the lookout for new members in the struggle to save the white race and have been watching you closely now for some time.

>ITT, you have 10 seconds to prove you're not a nigger loving race traitor.

I like KFC more than Popeye's

How many times have I told you not to go recruiting behind my back? We have plenty of new blood coming up in the ranks from Tijuana. Be patient, brother

Fuck you adolf, samcro aren't a bunch of pussies

Listen to the user, AJ

Don't join this sick little club, Sup Forums

They make shit meth

Nigga wus' goin on in did muhfuckin thread, y'all crackas b foolin'. E'rrybody know this board belong to pope

Hello there Henry Rollins. Big fan over here.
Although you sucked grand wizard* dick in Sons of Anarchy, I do still love your shitty music.

* its a KKK reference you faggots

I just threw a Brick at a nig while driving up 101

I only make music to further The Cause. Fuck the grand wizard, he's running coke with the Mayans

Omg it is?!?! How do you know that, you must be really badass

>mfw AJ Weston is actually multiculturalist liberal scum irl

fuck your mum

We got ourselves a legit 3 K Mafia man in this bread. No one knows about the Klans inner workings besides an actual Klansman.

What the hell's going on in here? My boys run a quiet imageboard, we don't want trouble.

This is an SoA bread now brothers

And I told you to stop promoting niggers and wetbacks on Sup Forums, or we do this again

>you better not have shaved my mask to rape some biker bitch

Hell no. There's a nigger under that mask

Explain yourself. Nigger lover.

Ég er íslenskur

Haha wow sick burn there.

>88
appropriate dubs. cheKKKed

my cock is small

AYY MANO

Weston you're a cuck'd faggot. Try and stop me from selling guns to niggers and wetbacks.

Fuck off homo, we hate everyone.

Yes. Explain.

Rollins is the biggest democratic ball licker there is, fuck him.

I've come too see that AJ Weston is spy sent by the US government into our ranks.
>We've got you red handed you fucking snake

Because I'm a
LIIIIIIAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!LIIIIIIAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Why haven your aryan brotherhood or the kk made a move on islamics here in the states?

OH NO, NO NO NOOO! nooOoOHHH