I understand that many people are upset by these extremists but you guys HAVE to realize that Islam is fundamentally a...

I understand that many people are upset by these extremists but you guys HAVE to realize that Islam is fundamentally a religion of peace. It's followers are predominately peaceful. It truly is the way to the future unlike the perversion organizations like ISIS propose.

You people need to stop being ignorant.

You're so full of shit. Islam is a fucking cancer.

Name a way how ISIS differs from the Crusades
>besides Islam/Christianity

We're not doing this shit in 2016 you fucking mouthbreather. That's how. We've had our enlightenment period THREE HUNDRED YEARS AGO. They are still wallowing in dark age barbarism and we are not.

Is that different enough for you? Fucking idiot.

Name one mosque that has denounced the actions of any Islamic terrorist group.
Pro-tip: you can't

I think he was making a point against OP and not against Christianity or majorities.

You get the fuck out and never come back. I believe that just by your nature if you choose to be Islamic then you deserve to die. No exceptions.

Yes. Lets just kill every single person who was born muslim. This is sane and in no way lowers us to their level.

The only thing you can do with a rabid dog is put it down.

>fundamentally a religion of peace
Nope fundamentally it is very violent. But only a minority of those following the Islamic faith go to violent extremes.

>being so historically ignorant that you think the Crusades weren't justified

holy fuck, the victim complex is REAL

There is nothing violent about it. The prophet espouses peace!

So far in 2016 there have been 1274 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11774 people were killed and 14303 injured. I also happen to be gay and 62% of Muslims in my country believe that being gay should be illegal compared to 3% of the general population. I will NEVER change my mind about them.

This

All Muslims should be stuffed into a hog upon death then burried far far away from the any body of water.
>Religion of peace
They cut heads off with butter knives. Get fucked, OP.

When they are gone, their level won't matter anymore. We will have done the intelligent and ethical thing. Genocide the fuckers.

They're barely human. 1500 years of inbreeding with their own cousins has produced a frothing mass of subhumans.

The problem is that too many people hold on to beliefs and values which are thousands of years old without questioning if they are reasonable.

>I understand that many people are upset by these bacteria but you guys HAVE to realize that parasites are fundamentally an organism of peace. It's followers are predominately benign. It truly is the way to the future unlike the perversion organizations like the United Nations propose.
>You people need to stop being infected.

Powerful words rabbi.

>religion of peace
>their religious text literally instructs them to kill people who don't worship their god
>religion of peace

Please, do go on

>born muslim

You're all just fucking bigots really.

>how does one obtain peace?
by eliminating your enemies.

It's a birth defect.

so they're getting a late start, big deal

We're model progressives - like you!

>1500 years of inbreeding with their own cousins has produced a frothing mass of subhumans.

We're talking about Muslims here, not England.

The big deal is that my daughters safety is threatened by modern day Muslims and it is not threatened by medieval European knights who died eight hundred years ago.

Are .... you functionally retarded? You may be functionally retarded.

>Be me
>Hooking up with an Iranian girl
>Cousins are about as good as you get
>Few other opportunities
>Other places like Saudi Arabia are even worse
She was desperate for foreign blood, I gave her all I could.

So the only difference you're claiming is a problem is the fact that you're alive when it's happening? I see. So no real difference between the two then, got it.

nope.

and with this I'm sure it's /thread for this one.

Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest]is worse than killing...

Confirmed retard. Cool.

maybe you need to stop being a sandnigger muslim and accept your religion is as shitty as any other and kys

Yall niggas being trolled.

>has no counter argument
>resorts to name calling

Good job.

Your argument that the fact that something is occurring in present day as opposed to five hundred years ago is irrelevant .... is completely nonsensical and not worth trying to counter.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to try to address such stupidity.

So I won't try. You fucking retard.

Not him but I think he's trying to say that it is a barbaric religion in modern times. Christianity (which I have no affiliation with or any support for) reformed itself multiple times. It was often times extremely barbaric throughout history but it is much more tame currently. Islam is still a violent, distasteful religion that has yet to reform to modern society's level of civility.

He can't understand. He's too busy trying to get his helmet to fit right.

Itt we see how religion makes people illogical and incites conflict among them because they believe in different imaginary beings

But it is irrelevant, you're only worried about it because it effects you and the other did not. Christians did the same thing, and I'm sure there were people who at that time felt they were hopelessly barbaric and should be eradicated. But they grew past it in time. Who's to say that Muslims won't be able to do the same? Who are we to deny them that opportunity? Stop being so selfish just because your religion grew up first.

Log of shit

ITT we see how many people I can troll who don't read filenames hue hue hue

Not him but see

>dismiss anything that might offend a non-white, non-male, non-majority person as bigotry so you don't have to face facts

You are actually in denial about Islam if you think it's bigotry to be wary of them. sjws who haven't even read the fucking Qur'an have no ability to say what is and isn't real islam, or representative of it. But watching Muslims commit horrible atrocities in the Middle East, refugees attacking European cities who welcomed them with open arms, and zealots attacking in the US to enforce their religious commandments, caused us to notice a pattern. Muslims are fucking violent.

"But all races commit atrocities, not just Muslims!"

When it comes to other races doing it, it's just the individual man of that race being a cunt. They do not have a holy text driving them to do it. And that is real islam, objectively speaking. The jihad, murdering "infidels", martyrdom. That's what it is.

We're not bigots. You're just a dumbass.

o_O It's not being selfish to not want to die. I live in Paris for three now years. Maximum level of fucking retardation. Seriously. Your level of detachment is sociopathic and you need to stop posting your shitheaded opinions.

The "prophet" also said he split the moon and went on flying horse to heaven
Who gives a fuck

You're the dumbass who got trolled.

So apparently trolling is just pretending to be retarded online?

I don't care whether the poster I replied to was serious or not. Anyone coming into the thread who agrees with the poster will see my response as well.

Fuck off.

But Muslims try to stop my faggotry

you need to start taking care of the problem then.
police your own, stop sending us your garbage, and stay where you are.
and most of all, stop pushing your religion. there is nothing so pathetic as people who have to fall back on their superstitions in order to cope, and there is nothing so aggravating as people who push their beliefs on others.
most importantly: when you emigrate to a different country leave the lifestyle you know behind. the price of democracy and freedom is silence. silence about your beliefs, your past, your customs. democracy is about assimilation, not about the freedom to do act and think as you wish. it's about being the same as everyone else around you.

make of that what you will. just leave your garbage behind, don't make it our problem.

You're a cute faggot user

oh god the bait
everyone's falling for it

shhhhh let it keep rolling. I'm og trollmastah

Yaaaaay :3

. One of the best things about a Muslim is their character. If your character shows a lot of bad habits, then it puts the whole Ummah down and can even put people off from becoming Muslim. Yet who can not smile at good characteristics? Who doesnt want to be around someone who has some really good Islamic traits?

fishing's no fun unless they bite.
so some days some of us fish, while others are fish, and other days we reverse roles.

so, you feel like a fish? or a fisherman?

How you look has a direct impact on your Imaan. If you look Islamic this can strengthen your Islamic character. Other Muslims are quicker to give you salaams and you are more inclined to hide your sins from public (it doesn’t mean that you won’t sin but it does help to repress sins). If you act like a Muslim, then you can do worse than starting to look like a Muslim. Be proud of being a Muslim and a servant and slave of Allah. Don’t be afraid of people – growing a beard, wearing hijab and jilbaab, wearing islamic clothing sends a big signal to everyone. Imagine how many Muslims are there in your country. If all of the Muslims looked like Muslims, you would gain in strength in your Imaan, you would feel like one ummah and the non-Muslims would benefit from this. It’s a big sign of unity.

Shouldnt you be sucking my sandnigger cock?

hnnnnnnngh. If that's a dude.............

that's a pretty fuckin cute trap. Fuckers should come with warning labels.

How about this?

Ohhh I wish user X3

I like

/shrug. I mean i was never bothered by the concept of traps. I mean. it's dudes doing their utmost to convincingly appear as a woman. There's no reason one wouldn't be attracted to it until the gibbly parts are revealed.

That said if I'm feeling up a chick and suddenly am groping her cock........ violence may ensue.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL QUALITY BAIT!

Man I wish I wasn't born into a muslim family
It wouls have made being into feminine penises so much easier

mfw I come back to check on this thread and see it's full of trap pictures and posts about sex

Thanks man. That means a lot to me. I try.

islamic belief and adherence is fraught with restrictions and limitations of personal liberty. it also punishes outside of the structure of the justice system, in manners that are considered illegal by the justice system.
further, it demands that it's internal system of justice be held apart from the justice system, and that perpetrators of crime be punished in accordance with religious law. as these punishments are extreme (to say the least) and run counter to national laws, they cannot be practiced in reality, as they are offensive to the legal systems of the free world.

islamic belief, particularly the kuran, do not fit in with the western system. therefor it technically promotes unconstitutional behavior by it's leaders and adherents. islam is not a religion of acceptance, freedom, or diversity.

leave that shit in the desert.

This thread is maximum level haram.

This thread is maximum level of troll

>looks at op filename
>billion responses

Well played.

Ded bread

Bread ded

chiken

Nigger

Crusades kept the Muslim hordes out of Europe. So they were justified.

wwaterbellow