Fat people hate thread

Fat people hate thread.

If you're a disgusting fat piece of shit user, i dont want you to tell me that its a disease or that your happy with your weight. You just dont want to control yourself. Its natural selection. If you dont even have the discipline to at least control your eating a little bit you must and will die sooner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJDecib888k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess everyone on Sup Forums is fat.

Don't lie, OP. You'd tittyfuck the guy in the pic.

Dont fuck with me user.

I don't have more OP. I need more , please, contribute.

>Its natural selection.

I agreed with you until you brought this up, like the uneducated piece of shit you are.

Stop misusing phrases to win your shitty little internet arguments.

Nigger.

Fat or smoker. One of both.

Neither.

I just hate it when people decide they can use phrases they dont understand or even want to understand.

Fat people and smokers are disgusting, but you're an uneducated fucknugget.

>but you're an uneducated fucknugget.
Ok. Thats mean. Why am I a uneducated fucknugget?

If a idiot runs into a bus because he is looking on his phone while he is walking it is natural selection. Maybe your opinion is different but that doesn't make it completely wrong.

He's got you there user

How? Just tell the uneducated OP how it is not natural selection.

You're right too though, you got him there

Because Natural selection is describing the process in which Animals better adapt to their environment and produce more offspring. Its the main explanation for evolution.

Even IF you wanted to attribute natural selection to fat people you couldn't, it completely falls flat on its ass. Fat people breed all the time, and in a lot of cultures that for a long time (or still are) revolved around base necessities, extra weight is considered attractive, it means you can afford to eat more.

So no, Obesity isn't caused by natural selection in any way, its caused by a plethora of reasons, from psychological problems to overeating to keeping your house at 23C 24/7/365.

Wrong again retard. If certain humans had adapted to better survive being hit by a bus, then that would be natural selection. Someone dying of stupidity isn't natural selection.

Read some fucking books you Murritards.

Because you're busy tittyfucking Lardo there? No problems. I can wait.

Thats Darwins definition of Natural Selection. Its a preamble. My definition is the columbiner edgelord one. Let me be cool for once mama.

>In wheelchair 16 months after accident
>Got depressed ate ALOT and got fat
>working everyday now trying to lose to look human again
>How can anyone be happy fat? It's miserable

No.

Angry fatty.

Its good that youre trying to lose weight. Good luck sir. Fat people are fucking thrash. Youre not thrash.

Thank you it's easy to get discouraged sometimes.

>currently 304 lbs
I'm trying, I was 320 2 months ago

You dont know what fat is. This is curvy, not fat.

Dont get discouraged. Its worth it. Get fit for "Gas the kikes and race war now!" How are your legs?

Nice. Keep going buddy!

Will do, user. I came to this thread because I not only hate fat people, but myself too

Why would you care what a stranger looks like? Just move on.

I hate this pic because someone just made it up. They'd be better off finding actual examples of that hypocrisy.

Dont hate yourself. As long as you actively change things there is no reason to hate yourself. Im depressed as fuck and sometimes i just feel like changing nothing. But i will never stop. Keep on going and become happy again.

Because I don't intend to eat them?

So its cool for you if some guy rubs himself in shit and runs around naked? I think we got ourselfs a fatty. Cry fag!

I need to stop drinking

No that's not cool. Not sure if you thought you were making a point or what, but that was stupid.

This guy probably is fat and tries to defend himself. He doesn't understand that we dont want to eat everything like him.

This is how to tell there's an internalized problem. If someone finds something wrong with every possible result that means they have serious trust issues. To them everyone has some ulterior motive.

Obvious fatty!

This mother fucker right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJDecib888k

Too much gristle. This is why we trim the fat.

Their faces...

This one always fucking gets me.

OP here,
didn't i tell you fat fucks to not get butt hurt and leave the thread. "Why do you care how someone looks?" Why do you care what I say. Did I hurt your fat heart? Sup Forums is hating on everyone but these fat niggers cant take a the hate on themselves. This is what i hate about some of the Oldfags on Sup Forums.

I don't get it

>My definition

I'm umping my fat hate file as fast as I can sinpie

Fucking love it. America is so fat and lazy that they just decided to call it a diseases.

Is that Rob Dyke?

I lost 65 lbs

My view on being fat / fat people has forever changed.

I have an extreme contempt for very fat people. It is hard to lose weight, but if you simply are choosing not to, you ARE Gluttony, one of seven sins.

Fat, greasy, immobile, disgusting.
If you were ever in a life or death situation, you bet your fat ass that you'll die among the first

There is no natural selection anymore. Fat people with shitty genes still get a chance to procreate.

I hate that they did that. Being a fat lazy pile of shit IS NOT A FUCKING DISEASE!!!

Im fucking God. Dont you dare argue with me.

So you're attracted to very large men and hate yourself for it. We get it

I like you, user.

So your fat. We get it.

I'm fat and I often hate myself for it. I consider myself fairly intelligent but I just can't quit eating.

I always tell myself "Eh, you're gonna die anyway" but that's just rationalization. I can't even sleep anymore from breathing problems. Confirmed, being fat fucking sucks.

Fat fucks always have a rancid yeasty smell
about them, Like the bottom of a day-old bakery's dumpster.

I actually buy that it's a disease, at least a mental one. There's no way that a person could get that fat without some kind of psychological component. Just the sheer volume of food that it would take to hit 400+ lbs has to be financially straining. It has to be like the food equivalent of hoarders.

They're good now I just have to wear a knee brace and can't really in yet just light jogging. The weight gain made my pt last twice what it was supposed to though

>but if you simply are choosing not to, you ARE Gluttony, one of seven sins.
Please don't be one of those faggots who assumes everyone is Christian.

Didn't she get caught shooping?

you have a "fat hate file"?

Look up the Keto diet on reddit.
You will never change if you don't change your life.

You can call everything a mental disease. Jew Doctors gotta make shekels somehow.

I agree with you, OP. I'm fat, but slowly changing my habits. I've cut down on sodas, i eat less, and i walk more

Don't eat less, eat better. Cut out carbs and sugars and the weight falls off

No fucking clue man, no fucking clue.

Gluttony isnt exclusive to Christianity. It is exclusive to gluttons, however

If I may be spergy for a moment.

Animals do not adapt to their environment. They incur random change, some of which is beneficial and those who breed the most produce the most offspring. It is not a conscious process.

Doesn't every one?

Thats fucked up. But it is your own fault. Be responsible from know on and treat yourself like you deserve to be treated. I really hope you get well soon.

Gluttony is not exclusive to food, however your definition of it is exclusive to retards.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Right. The same way heterosexuals have a fag file. A folder filled with traps, gay sex, burly men etc.

I can deadlift your fatass for 10 reps

This might actually be legit. There's a reason obesity overwhelmingly affects the poor. If you consider cost per calorie, the foods they can afford are horrible. We're seeing for the first time in human history people who are both obese and malnourished.

At least he's trying to get not be fat.

"I actually eat very healthy!"

fat fuck here down 30 pounds since March, and im just eating right and exercising. Other fat fucks have no reason not to lose weight.

im fat. im 6 foot and a little under 200 lbs, but, ive lost 14 lbs in 3 weeks by walking around 8 miles a day and only eating one meal and drinking water.

Like I said. Doesn't every one? And you should see my fag hate file.

Very right. Keep going!

It's hilarious that you are trying to project the shit that fat chicks have to live with onto fat men. Both are losers, but this reeks of extra-special loser.

>4 minute mile
This fat fuck is 20 seconds from breaking a world record

She's not wrong that she's probably the future of womankind.

Why do you not understand when to use "a" and when to use "an"? You're an uneducated fucknugget, that's why.

I could see her doing a 4 minute mile, but only if she was rolling down hill.