Clean up on aisle 5

Clean up on aisle 5

How the Sam Walton did that happen?

That's what I want to know.

Thanks Obama

>greeknightmare.jpeg

Literally just seen some family of niggers pull some shit like this in Kroger's. The "handicapped" nigger riding the scooter had like 5 niglets hanging off of it and when they tried turning a corner they hit a wine display and about 200 bottles of wine broke. They didn't even look back. I fucking hate niggers.

Clearly too much weight on the shelf.

Whoever put that olive oil there should clean it up.

It was Tyrion who did it, I SAW IT!

>wet floor
no shit, huh?

That's racist

LOL

They still had to put it there. Fucking customers these days would've tripped on purpose and sued.

What the fuck are you talking about? Handicapped nigger on a scooter in Kroger's with 5 niggers hanging off it? WHAT IT? The fucking scooter?

Thats shit would only happen in Murica

Hanging off the scooter playing around like monkeys swinging and shit

lol

This user gets it. There were 2 riding on the back. Two like half on the sides and 1 chimping out around the basket up front.

I quit

You'll never work anywhere in this town again. I'll be sure of that

cry more anonymously you beta zilch

You're a virgin faggot fatty

OH SHIT 7777777 is coming up

Racism is wrong

dunno if its just the angle, but the shelf looks uneven. odds are some dumb ass employee overloaded the shelf and it buckled under the weight.

Niggers tongue my anus.

Check 'em

At least it wasn't fish oil
Shit would've stunk up a storm

Wow, they got that shit oliver the floor.

POOP IN MY BUTT

This mess isn't that bad as long as the place has a scrubber.

What a cucking waste.

Friggin' olive oil...

I mean, that's never going to come up, right?
No matter how many times they scrub or whatever, that 20 square feet will always be slick.

That shelving is rated for 400 pounds, but a mount tab that was left improperly positioned could pull out later. Yeah, any oil is fucking hell to clean up now that we know that clay kitty liter can spontaneously combust. I recommend a case of paper towels to start.

Thanks for the pretty (terrifying) picture OP

Minimal geneticClay kitty litter can sponsaniously combust? HOW HAVE I NOT KNOWN THIS? My cats are walking timebombs!

Meh. If your store has any brains they carry this GOD SEND powder shit that you can put on any liquid. Kinda like kitty litter but without the wierd smell. Soaks up everything, blood, guts, vomit, jizz you name it. Let it sit and just sweep that shit up and you good to fucking go~

It's the combination oil + litter that may spontaneously combust. Yeah, I always used clay litter to shovel up oil before using detergents, but the word came down from loss prevention to stop. Don't worry: It's still ok for you to poop in the box, user.

Who's gonna clean up olive this oil?!

hog of slit

Just use spill magic. The store I work in has that, shit is great for anything.

LOG OF SHIT

Also, your mum.

no one cares, kys, etc.