Is Hellboy series the best comics-to-movie conversions?

is Hellboy series the best comics-to-movie conversions?

>cool villains, Nuada and Karl are fucking great and memorable
>great suporting cast with Kraus, Abe and Manning
>Liz is the best waifu
>great pratical effects and good direction
>great universe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Television_series_reboots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably

Too bad you won't convince the Marvel fags to look at it impartially and see they're really good (especially the second one).

You might have something here. 3rd movie when?

never, they dont really sell too well and its a far cry from the super hero movie people are used to

When Ron Perlman is no longer too old.

Once the third movie comes out, it will be the greatest superhero trilogy since Nolan's Batman. Probably even better.

>not the crow
shiggy

>In July 2015 Del Toro said that Legendary Pictures might fund Hellboy 3 if the sequel to 2013’s Pacific Rim does well at the box office: “The hard fact is that the movie’s going to need about $120 million and there’s nobody knocking down our doors to give it to us.”

Damn

Selma Blair can still look good, maybe with enough make up they can make Ron don't look too elderly, also Tambor is still alive

Hurry the fucking up Del Toro

How did the second Film end again?
Oh right, that princess does what she could have done at the beginning, making the entire story pointless.

Because killing yourself is sooo easy right?

Why don't you try to do it for a change?

Since then Del Toro is no longer even on PR2.
Can't see them booting him off his pet project to then fund Hellboy 3: The Arthritic Perlman.

If abe fugged the princess would nuada feel his fishy fishy dick too?

I need milf Liz in my life
plz El Touro

He literally cannot age out of a role that completely covers his face in makeup. As long as he can walk and memorize lines, he can play Hellboy.

I actually wouldn't mind if the next Hellboy showed them a little older since they're parents now. I want to see Hellboy raising kids.

>As long as he can walk

Try encasimng your grandpa in a full body latex suit that weighs upwards of eighty pounds, see how he likes it.

The second one was released a week after TDK and a week before Harry Potter.

Of course it got stomped. Whoever decided the release date was a certified retard.

Well Perlman is old but not ancient

Honestly, if all else fails, I think Del Toro should just make a Hellboy video game with the same cast and finish the story

I just want more Red&Blue paranormal buddy cop adventures

maybe just rebooting the whole thing would be a better idea.

Yeah why can't they make an animated series or something?

Now that i think about it.
Has a good reboot EVER existed in the history of television?

Damn.

I want Hellboy 3 because Goyermo del Torah said once that after 3rd Hellboy he'll get to work on At the mountain of madness

First blade was good tho

Battlestar Galactica.......sort of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Television_series_reboots

doesnt look like it

The new Planet Of The Apes. There have also been good remakes, like The Thing and The Fly.

Remake,not reboot.
also, Planet of the apes was destiled tons of times and it's a secure product,like Romeo and Juliet,Dracula or King Kong.

posting more flat goddess

>flat
>goddess

>bad taste
>meme posting
stay on reddit kiddo

Blade, the crow and Dredd are better

I don't understand why people are hyping these films. Silly costumes, banal plots and villains.

>silly costumes
>banal plot and villains

you are right faggolord, just like every single superhero movie ever done
Hellboy at least have an interesting universe and cool characters

>Video game
>Not animated movie
Are you high?

Either would work but I feel like a Del Toro vidja game with the cast of the films would be amazing

Old BSG was shit don't even begin

>That's his new secret project with Kojima

I don't like comics or anything of the sort but I liked the Hellboy movies and prior to that I liked the Hellboy comic books/graphic novels/whatever they were. It had an interesting world of mythology.