I have an oppurtunity to do MDMA for the first time in a rave type setting tomorrow. What am I in for? Any tips?

I have an oppurtunity to do MDMA for the first time in a rave type setting tomorrow. What am I in for? Any tips?

you will find a girl like to one in your picture and you will connect on the dancefloor and you will fuk her later. good times for you brother

shameless self bump I'm nervous about taking it since it won't be tested

Take it up the ass. No joke. Also don't be paranoid, no one gives a shit, especially at a rave

thanks friendo, that's the goal

feels good.

I went into a football stadium on it once, it was truly an awesome and overwhelming experience

Just careful how much you take, also make sure to eat well before and try not to mix it with anything else otherwise you can suffer from harmful side effects. A girl in my school died because she took too much and another guy is brain dead because he took it on an empty stomach.

I can confirm this.

Just Belice in yourself OP

Make sure you have some weed for later.

No need to worry, as soon as it hits you, you will feel all your worries disappear and you will be the happiest and most talkative than you have ever been. Plus the music will feel amazing in your body, and dancing to it will feel incredible.

Stay hydrated

This, but don't take it immediately after you eat either. It'll take too much to hit + good chance you'll throw up.

Keep hydrating, the only reported deaths caused by E or MDMA were caused by extreme dehydration.

Don't get drunk and drink plenty of water, stay cool. Take breaks from dancing every once in a while to cool down. If you stick to this advice, there's absolutely no need to worry.

Most importantly: enjoy, because you're in for one of the most awesome experiences ever. The first time is always the best.

Is that Scruff McGruff over there?

good luck getting your dick hard

drink lots of water.

Greatest high ever. U don't need very much at all. Went to see AC-DC about 10year ago while on it, one of best days ever. Def stay hydrated. Good music, good friends,don't need much more with it

Is it really that bad?

I took MDMA last weekend and was horny as hell. If your MDMA is pure it's no problem to get hard. When it's mixed with a bunch of other amphetamines it can be a bit of a problem.

be prepared to get something that isn't actual MDMA, then proceed to puke your guts out because it's some cut to shit god only know what bullshit drug which will have any number of unknown effects on your body.

then proceed to cry as you're slowly dying from this unknown drug which the doctors refuse to treat because it's an unknown drug.

Vicks menthol sticks.