Why are you voting for Trump?

Why are you voting for Trump?

because the bible says so

cause I like war

Honestly, just to piss people like you off to no end. That, plus I refuse to be a party to Hillary's ascension to her "rightful place". The bitch is slime.

Then you should vote for Hillary.

Because Gary Johnson has no chance and Trump is the next best choice.

>"cause I like war"
Fucking cringeworthy piece of shit.
If you like war, go fight it fucking fat sweating neckbeard

Because I don't want faggots like you that call every thing racist, and want tax payers to pay their way though life running a taco stand much less a nation.

>Mfw I see Trump being slantered like this everyday.
He dindu nuffin guys. He wants to improve the American economy.

Because he is not as fucked up as Hillery.

I'm not

Mainly to piss off Liberals

>getting baited this hard

good job

Trump did nothing wrong. Yet.

Because Trump heavily appeals to the edgy contrarian voters. They are doing it because they are mad about their lives being so shit. They want a change and think Trump will be the solution to their problems. In reality, whether Trump or Clinton wins, shit will stay the same because of congress.

Look at the bottom right of the picture you fags.
#Trolled

I can live with his point of view more than I can the other two. Simple.

Because I'm a combat veteran from the Iraq war.

Everything he's saying about Muslims is 110% correct.

Only bad thing I see about him is that he would keep muslims from coming into the country and killing every single white liberal who betrayed the country.

I hate you liberals more than I love my own life.

/thread
but at least trump has the balls to go against the establishment and call out the corrupt system for being a corrupt shitsystem.

I'm not. Outside of people of this site, I've never met anyone who is. Even my right wing friends think he's a complete joke.

I want Trump appointing S C Judges, not the Cunt

The more negative shit that is said about Trump the better. The fact that he is a viable option for so many people says more about Hillary than Donald.

PS Bigots and violent hate mongers are on both sides of this election. Most of the violence has flashed off by Bernie supporters. And most of the most dangerous hate speech is coming from feminists and social justice warriors.

Oh? And a life of sucking your dads dick for college money so you can finish your PhD in Gender Studies is any better of a life?

Hang it up dude, that degree isnt going to get you laid, or more importantly, money.

I masturbate in joy whenever I see a muslim mass killing you liberals and gays.

Combat veteran from the first Gulf War. You sir, are a complete disgrace.

At least you can articulate a thought; which is more than the vast majority of Trump idiots.

mr trumpstein is our lord and saivor. he will protect us from the antichrist left and their liberal agenda.

he will make israel great again & build a wall to keep people whose opinions is different than the ones of Sup Forums out in the cold.
>Sup Forums is always right
>Sup Forums says vote trumpstein

Because I've been making noises about wanting to destroy humanity for years.

By voting for Trump, I can actually DO something about it.

Yes a long an horrible war it twas.
100 hours if I recall.

timestamp your medals/paper with gold sticker on it faggot

Cause im not a lib cuck retard

Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it

>huyrr durr he's a racist, my liberal overlords said it so many times that it makes it true.

Thats not even a troll you are just a summerfag dickhead

i would say /thread but thanfully hillary voters are too busy saying ''MUH HILLARY'' in other threads trying to get people to vote for her. They've been doing it in alot of non-pol threads lately

im waiting you lying piece of shit

Just some more abloobloo shill stories for killary.
>Le Trump is everything the media says he is

Check op picture. I think op tried to troll Sup Forums but instead got himself a libshit thread.

Trump or Hillary.

This is what it has come down to folks, we've literally hit the rock bottom of mediocre candidates.

All things considered you might as well vote for the billionare who can't be bribed rather than the Goldman-Sachs shill who is bought and paid for.

underrated

But he's corrupt so ╮(─▽─)╭

I wanna watch the world burn

to be honest, i will vote for trump. trump says what i'm thinking. i like that. finally a president that thinks like a weldor with four kids that don't do well in school.

Hahahahaha

You think that Trump wouldn't take more money in a heart beat? Do you know how much money that man has attempted to swindle?

he only wants the job for the kick backs and nuclear authority.

trump is not racist ... you are for thinking he is just because he is a republican..... he employees blacks hispanics asians everyone he doesn't care as long as they get the job done .... noone thought he was racist untill he joined the republican ticket... if he had been on the democratic ticken all you retarded niggers would be licking his taint right now because your stupid monkey retarded nigger assholes that don't realize THE REPUBLICANS FREED THE SLAVES AND THE DEMOCRATS VOTED TO KEEP SLAVERY! goddamn you all are stupid

I'm not voting trump. I don't want the reputation of being a moron.

well i was going to vote for clinton until the DNC.
but i've always hated families of fallen soldiers. fuck, they get on my nerves. and trump told those fuckers off!

Trump takes for himself. Hillary takes for her banker bosses.

You tell me who'll do more damage?

>Hillary
>Long history of unethical behavior and endless scandals
>Most recently evidence has surfaced that she literally accepted bribes to abuse her position as secretary of state and interfere with terrorist designations for terrorist groups
>directly involved with provoking the syrian civil war for her own personal benefit
>The epitome of of corrupt, broken politics
>Gets away with everything because of her last name and gender
>People STILL eat it up like retarded fucking mongrels because CNN wont shut the fuck up about "DA FERST VAGINA POTUS OMG LOL"

I don't even fucking like Trump, but I will absolutely not let "I voted for hillary" be on my conscience for the rest of my life. And at least because everyone hates trump nothing he tries to do will work. congress wont work with him on anything. he'll just be moot for 4 years.

you're in a thread filled with trump supporters
nobody believes you shit, cuck

Trump will create jobs for REAL Americans. I need a job too so this is great for me. I can't wait until he deports 11 million Mexicans, Then I can finally achieve my dream of picking lettuce in a hot field all day long for next to nothing!

he might be an idiot but at least hes willing to address the issues like feminism, BLM, terrorism and illegal immigration.
TFW everyone else is afraid of saying anything about that shit cause then they'll be labelled a bigot, sexist and racist by tumblrites

This

He won't have to deport any of them. Just get rid of the anchor baby law and stop giving welfare to illegals. They can either starve to death or go back to Mexico.

Jump over to Sup Forums and start reading the /cfg/, Clinton Foundation General.

She's corrupt as hell, and plans on leading us into war. She's also a pathological liar.

Personally, I'd prefer a third-party candidate, but if they don't have the support to win by election day, I've gotta vote Trump.

I hope you get killed by a Mexican. You come on Sup Forums with large balls but in reality your balls are smaller that field mice nuts. Don't be a Sup Forums pussy go up to the next Mexican you see and tell them you can't wait till they get deported. Don't be a pussy.

I'm going to vote for Trump because I always support the Republican Party. But when the Republican Party tells me to vote for Clinton in two weeks, then I'll do what they say.

Queue Libtards being faggots bout retards. CANT STUMP THE TRUNP!

LoL you're truly a moron. You don't watch the news do you, you just speak out of your shit hole you call a mouth. The republican party doesn't even like trump.. you're so fucking stupid dude kill yourself please.

I want a right-wing shift in American politics.

As someone who would consider myself a "small L libertarian" I think that Social Justice, Black Lives Matter and other ideologies propped up by the out of control left has gone too far and I think a right-wing nationalist shift is the best course of action.

Also, this is more of a personal fantasy but I like to see the US as a sort of medieval massive military power but in modern times. I want us to have a large military that we use liberally to force shittier countries like African States and the Middle East to basically be our bitches. I honestly don't feel bad saying that. I think that countries like that need to be annexed by powerful nations if they ever want to be civilized. That will obviously never be allowed to happen but it's fun to imagine.

>doesn't understand how sarcasm works

trump has been stump countless time only trump supporter are thee stupidest retards on the face of the planet thinking everyone is as dumb as they are. Not a chance in hell pussy.

Hahahahahahah trump supporters did not finish 3rd grade

TRUMP supporters

Read the whole post before you fire up your monkey brain.

I don't understand stand tho, if you're so unhappy the way things are going just go back to a all white country. You don't belong here your skin burns in the sun it's not your natural environment. They're many white countries just go back and don't worry no minority will follow you or they would already be there. Please take off and if you decide to kill yourself on the way there that would be most pleasing.

Unfortunately that jackass is in my state today for one of his called KKK events!

I did you fuck nugget. Make yourself more clear in bred.

Ctr at it again
Stay on fucking leddit before yall niggas get hurt

because im a bigot too. i hate muslims and the blacklivesmatter movement. I really dont mind mexicans, but i guess they are more of a problem down south.

awwww... my bad. then you're going to need to find an adult to explain them to you.

This

oh kids. when will they learn.

Hes a true ass hole and supporter still think hes a saint.

why are you alive? you are a nobody

agreed. he is an asshole. as a person he's a total dick. i wouldn't want him as a neighbor much less our president.

Because I hate ignorant spics that live here, once he becomes president they either leave or get deported. I also like most of his views although he comes off as clown on media.

Yea, he may be an asshole, but at this point we need an asshole to run this country

because Hillary is a cunt that only cares about her self. trump is a unexperienced politician that loves his country. it speaks for it's self

Because I want to see the reaction from SJWs if he wins.

>in bred

Because I'm not and I'm here to rustle Trumpfag jimmies.

No one thinks he's a saint. The reason he got this far, the reason he's so popular, is he doesn't give a shit about hurting some pussy's feelings. His popularity soared after he humiliated Jeb.

Protectionism ruins economies.
Better to have a president who thinks before she speaks than one who just lets the shit dribble from his mouth.

I mean, hes truly a epic idiot. He escaped the nam draft, never said sorry to anyone yet wanted everyone to say sorry to him, take money from the mod, the list is endless. Just put it this way if he were smart which we established he isn't he would of kept his racism on low key, won vote then exposed himself after all was done but no hes just a racist ignorant piece of pussy shit. He always talks about Mexicans being rapists but hes a perv going in for hugs and kisses girls on the lips. Hes a 1 ugly looking orange mother fucker dude.

You mean how obama hurt the white pussy feelings? A lot of white people cry every election mainly about how unfair they have been treated QQ.

because you're 12

Sounds like something a ass hole would say.

Supreme court. If Hillary signed a legally binding contract saying she would nominate conservative Supreme court Justices I would vote for her

because hillary is a cunt

Because its fun to see America BURN

Like I said, don't be a pussy be a man and tell that to the next spic you see. You will get stabbed in the throat and while your family is crying they might realize they raised a little piece of pussy shit. BE A MAN SAY IT TO THERE FACE DON'T BE A PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A PC.

Because the amount of payed shills for Hillary are hilarious.

Because if Hilary get to appoint a supreme court judge it will fundamentally change the county for the worse and it may never recover.

>cause I like war
you're not old enough to vote anyway

Why are the re so many hillary faggots on Sup Forums. I thought it was the one place with sensible people.

Its funny you say that because despite trump trying to make America great again he has very little funds to support his own campaign and refuses to take out of his own funds to "make America great again". Sounds like the rich man its taking your tiny brain for a joy ride. Simple minded people are easy to con hence trump supporters.

>As someone who would consider myself a "small L libertarian"

>Also, this is more of a personal fantasy but I like to see the US as a sort of medieval massive military power but in modern times. I want us to have a large military that we use liberally to force shittier countries like African States and the Middle East to basically be our bitches. I honestly don't feel bad saying that. I think that countries like that need to be annexed by powerful nations if they ever want to be civilized. That will obviously never be allowed to happen but it's fun to imagine.

>"small L libertarian"

really?

im voting for him

cause i don't want America to end up bankrupt like Greece.

Trump can get us out of debt
were Hillary will just bleed out more of our
money and put us in more wars

as for Trump building a wall and all the racist shit.
i could care less show me 1 American that's not a racist he will fit right in as pres.

Donald Trump advocates for troops against Isis which Hillary oppises

Because he will have a very difficult time working with Congress, and won't accomplish much in four years. At that point, hopefully the Democrats will nominate a good candidate who will win the 2020 election in a landslide. On the other hand, we could elect Clinton, who actually will be able to work with Congress and further her agenda, which is basically driven by large donors and a shocking lack of ethics.

Tl;dr: I would rather have the Republicans' version of Jimmy Carter in office than the Democrats' version of Richard Nixon.

>cause i don't want America to end up bankrupt like Greece.

so your solution is Mr. Bankruptcy?

kek