Help a Sup Forumsrother

Help a Sup Forumsrother
On monday I got a new coworker which is very cute. She's just my age and I want to get to know her better, but I'm always nervous around her and don't want to say anything stupid. I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. What should I do to make her like me?

pic semi-related, she looks something like this

Kill yourself

>what should I do to make her like me
that's not how it works
you're not ready

Ask her out for a drink or something mang

This

Yall should kiss

You can't MAKE someone like you.
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT
Workplace relationships are a bad idea
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT
She probably thinks you are autistic and weird
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT
She probably has a boyfriend who she tells about that weird guy at work
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT
You can't make someone like you

You might not have gotten the message yet, but workplace relationships are not a good idea.

Send her a dick pic

Ask her something to do with Pokemon go, that will get the conversation started and go on from there, just don't be fucking weird and have confidence and it will work

this, dude

>Hello
>My name is ... nice to meet you
>You seem like a nice girl, let's get cup of coffee tomorrow after work. I'm celebrating. (figure what)
my 2 cents bro, don't shit where you ear

Kidnap her and keep her in your basement or some place. Then rape her repeatedly until she gets pregnant. Give it a few years then, and the kid combined with her getting Stockholm Syndrome will get her to like her. If not, then kill her

eat*

kidnap her
made her your waifu
get arrested
kill yourself

I'll +1 this and add another DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT

since you guys are going to be working together give her a heads up that you're a faggot

I can't, I don't have her phone number

Wisdom at finest

ocd's kicking in?

invite her to your place for some pizza and sex. If she declines, ask her what she has against pizza.
if dubs specify buttsecks

stop being beta and dont try hard to impress

If the girl really looks like that, you just need to remember that if you fail you are just fucked up, you will never have another opportunity to be happy. Hope this make you feel confident enough

just be cool and chil. joke around with her and you will see if she's into you.

If she doesn't laugh alot around you and smile you have done something wrong.

Roll

>invite her to your home
>give her a bowl of eggs
>profit

So get a Polaroid and mail it to her

Just wallow in self depression at you're work until she notices

If you're posting on /b for advice on how to talk to a chick, chances are it aint gonna happen..

It's okay though man.. looking back to when i was a kid I did some cringy things too..
Hopefully you grow out of it one day.

>implying he didn't do it for the keks

it's not your fault carrot cake, you tried to climb that mountain and now little Sussie will never have the opportunity to has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes

OP is that you?

1st tell us her name
2nd compliment her face/personality casually "you have really pretty eyes" or "I love when girls do their makeup like that" or " you're really funny, you know that?"
3. Get her phone number
4. Profit

Organize a group of people to go out for drinks. You may have to do this without her first so you can gave a good relationship with the people of the group. After that invite her. It's less pressure on everyone