Ask a guy dating a criminal organization's boss' daughter anything

Ask a guy dating a criminal organization's boss' daughter anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-VFDYy9Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how?

I didn't know who her father was, or that he was "working" in such an industry when we started dating.

And how did you met her?

Is she hot enough to die for, when you will eventually break up with her and her daddy will break all your bones?

I met her at school, we volunteered at the same time to tutor some first-year students.

I'd have to say no, she's not hot enough to die for, but at this point I'm already a bit too scared to do anything. He told me if I ever got in trouble with some unsavory people, they could get me out of it, but I'm pretty sure they can do the opposite should they choose it.

Is she cute/good girl at least?
Also dont ask for any kind of help from him. You will get into trouble sooner or later.

Will you marry?

fake

Sure, she's cute and very loyal. She's a bit of a carefree person, so I have to take care of her more than I'd like, but hey no one's perfect.

Also yeah, good tip. I'm a bit afraid of the 1 on 1 weekend he wants to have with me. He told me he's going to get me wasted, take me to fishing, see if I can row a boat for miles, gut a fish and drink like a man.

Did I tell you I'm a huge nerd, who likes to sit on his ass next to a computer and play video games or do some programming.

Probably not, neither of us are religious and we signed out of the church. Her father is not religious either, but does expect children eventually.

Because you're psychic that way, huh. Or because organized crime is just a myth. Well, it kinda is a thing people don't really think happens in our country - at least they like to think it's a big world's problem.

u are fucked.

Sounds like he wants to be a real man. Something your pussy ass dad should have done to ya. Do it OP.

where are you from? I mean the country

Well he either want to "test" if you are good enough for his daugher. Or you know it might end like the goodfather when you are in the boat

I don't think I can say no to that, so yeah, I'm doing it. I've fished, drank booze and rowed a boat before, but probably nothing to the extend he thinks we're going to be doing. Also he loves to listen to old school rock bands and disapproves (maybe jokingly, I hope) when I don't recognize his favorite artists.

Ehh, I'd rather say, since there really aren't that many organized crime groups. Suffice to say I live in Scandinavia.

How large is the crime ring and their heists/jobs?
Will you ever get involved in their dealings?

either way op is fucked

I'm hoping he just wants to level with me and do some bonding time. Outright killing me would kinda break his relationship with her daughter.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-VFDYy9Rk
Skip to 1.45

shit son.
think about it, you become her partner and side-kick for her father.
I don't see any bad coming out of this...
Especially if you live in the Scandinavias lol

At least you still have hope. I wish you luck

I haven't had the guts to ask, but I know it's the biggest in our country. I know they've been busted from smuggling drugs, they've been in some gang fights, they loan people money and the like.

Also no, I will not get involved. It was creepy enough to hear from my girlfriend that his dad confessed having some people tail me for two weeks to check if I'm cool.

Study up on old rock. Impress him OP. He might take you in as his son.

How recently did you find out?
(If above is very recent)
Has it affected your relationship?

I'm just very curious, crime is always fascinating.

i wanted to do that. then figured i didn't want to get shotted when she decided she regretted me treating her like the whorecunt she was
so i stayed away...

what i ask is, did i make a mistake by not making her my bitch?

So your going out with a jihadis daughter?

It's super easy to learn how to gut a fish. Look up the videos on YouTube and buy a whole fish at the market to practice on. You'll be fine

Whatever you do OP, don't let fear rule your relationship with this man.
Be respectful, but don't let him subjugate you. Let him know that his daughter's happiness is more important to you than his. It might be scary as shit, but having this man's respect is much better than being his whipping boy.

kek

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

He already has a son. Though he is a bigger geek than I am, if you would believe it. Also he smokes pot, so I'm the more lucid one.

She had hinted about it about half a year ago. Then some months later she told me some men had been checking up on me and what her father does for a living.

It hasn't affected it a lot. Maybe. I don't know. I'm a lot more hesitant now, because of obvious reasons. I come from a very normal and well-mannered family, so this is a culture shock of a kind. Also I'm weighing the benefits vs the risk.

I mean, her previous boyfriends are all still alive. Then again, she seems more crazy about me than any of the previous guys, so I'm not sure if I'd get a different kind of treatment based on that.

Does she kiss you in front of him?

Maybe. You might get some perks from having ties to organized crime. As long as it doesn't backfire.

In Scandinavia? Come on.

This is what I've been trying to tell myself, so thanks for the reassures, haha. I'm also pretty sure as long as his daughter is happy, he is happy, even if we wouldn't see eye to eye. He values my honesty and hard-working nature.

Cinnamon's the bomb, man.

rip op

Yes. Also keeps asking his father am I not the most adorable boyfriend ever, to which her father grunts something about not knowing, since he's not a faggot. Once he got drunk though and agreed I'm very pretty for a man.

I'm not sure should I take that as a compliment with him or not, knowing he values traditional masculinity so much. Kinda like my mother's new husband, who was working in the military as a pilot 'till he retired.

I need to go take break from my evening shift and grab something to eat! Thanks for entertaining me,

and fucking wish me luck and pray for me.

Since her father is a crime boss,

Does their home and or vehicles reflect their wealth?

(I am assuming they have pulled many successful jobs being the largest sydicate)

Do they own any large scale businesses?

Forgot one question,

Does your family know about your girlfriend's father's line of work?

Hows the anime lyfe boyo ;^)
Wish i was dere :'^(