Ok Sup Forums I have a long as story, but all eventually comes up to, me cucking a green beret

Ok Sup Forums I have a long as story, but all eventually comes up to, me cucking a green beret.
Should I do it Sup Forums?

Do what you want faggot. Personally, I'd tell the guy he's married or dating a useless whore. The joy of busting a couple loads in a stupid whore pales in comparison to her getting what she deserves and ruining her life.

Kill yourself faggot.

I second this

It's gonna be a made up story.
It's a modern fetish probably some shit like "a nigger popper up and fucked his girlfriend"
Check out me dubs instead.

I really appreciate you having a solid reasoning for your decisions.

Only God can judge you

Retry.
Check em.

checked.

but deez dubs just as good

Check em fags

chekd

congrats you did this
OP here glad to see how this thread devoloved

Aaaye my boi we 88 bros now

Tell the story faggot

no. kys instead.

Checked

fuck her then tell the green beret and act like you had no idea. easiest shit of all time he'll thank you for being honest

When I was stationed at Fort Lewis, WA

A SF guy (Green Beret) killed his wife and children with a machete, and panted the inside of his house with their blood.

She cheated on him. Don't get caught OP.

Unless he's cool with it, then thats a different story. Probably would do it to feel something, killing people and being in combat makes one extremely numb.

So go ahead.

Checked.
Check em

OK so for the past 2 months I have been talking to this girl (different) and she loved me for all the autistic faggotry that I am. She thought I was funny, handsome etc. Than one day she just stops talking to me. I go into a depression for about 2 weeks, cause besides this girl I have only had one other gf. My friends tell me to download Tinder, so I do and I match with this girl. Get to talking and I ask her "what does she want". She says that she wants hook up because her boyfriend is on tour. I think he is some rock band douche bag. Come to find out he is actually green beret. I will post convo.

he knows about it.

bump

OP here